exdollofficial.com

Ex-lite

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Ex-lite

Post by trongalin »

I just thought people might have questions about the ex-lite I can answer as I own one. As well as see mine!
Attachments
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0867.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 4775 times
IMG_0862.JPG
IMG_0862.JPG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 4775 times
IMG_0858.JPG
IMG_0858.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 4775 times
IMG_0854.JPG
IMG_0854.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 4775 times
IMG_0853.JPG
IMG_0853.JPG (856.97 KiB) Viewed 4775 times
IMG_0849.JPG
IMG_0849.JPG (1.16 MiB) Viewed 4775 times

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ex-lite

Post by piacere »

wow trongalin.

I see you are taking good care of her!! Way to go.
When did you receive her?
Does she has a name?
She looks gorgeous.
What do YOU think about her?
Do you have other dolls?
I am waiting for ex-lite. One day sooner then later i will have. I put a deposit some time ago.

And i can't wait. Tell me what do you think? did i say that already? :)
And don't worry if you say negative things. I know she is delicate and brakes and tears easely but to me she has more positives then not.
She will be my company together with one more doll.

Later lovers.
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

What surprised you about her? Were there any aspects of her design that you didn't anticipate, or were not explained in the information posted online?

The Ex-lite concept is a great one. It opens up the door for new and different body types, poseability, and storage.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by trongalin »

I am happy to hear that you have an ex-lite on the way. It is a good doll. There are a lot of pluses and minuses to all dolls reguardless of material they are made out of. The exlite is no different. My doll doesnt appear to be nearly as delicate as a TPE or silicone doll. The skeleton is quite robust for her weight. The only durability issue I have noticed is with removing and installing the insert. My recommendation is to keep it installed permanently and treat her like she has a built in vagina. You will see how soft her torso is soon my friend. Its amazingly soft and supple! The tactile sensation is simply exquisite. As well as the warm feeling makes her cuddly! Please read my review in the review forum and my repair in the repair forum to learn more about the ex-lite doll.

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

She looks great! Thanks for the tips about the insert. I was wondering about her durability, considering some other feedback. I am hoping to see more manufacturers get into foam dolls. If for no other reasons than weight and cost.

trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by trongalin »

I accidentally tweak her fingers or toes etc. sometimes. She even fell over once while posing. So far she has never lost a finger nail or toe nail or eyelash. No skin or skeletal damage and no marks or stains. Her biggest weakness is that darn anatomically correctly located vagina insert thats extremely difficult to find a possition to gain entry. Do not stretch her legs so far that you tear the vagina area. Doll Sweet does have some pictures posted that show the Ex-lite having simulated sex with a woman. I suppose I will try some of the possitions they show and report on them! Hehe!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's never occurred to me that anatomical correctness is a disadvantage LOL!

But you're right. The sex part of things is a bit of an enigma. But she's a stunning model

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

anataus

Post by anataus »

hello

is ex-lite as warm as a fabric doll or is she as cold as a silicone one ?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Warm, most definitely

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

haremlover wrote: The sex part of things is a bit of an enigma. But she's a stunning model

Best wishes

Harem
Is this still the consensus? That sucks. I would like to think there is at least one position that works. She is a beauty of a model for sure. Would like to see more of her as a GILF; a gray wig, Mrs. Robinson type. Coo coo ca choo!
Attachments
mrs-robinson_anne-bancroft.jpg
mrs-robinson_anne-bancroft.jpg (211.22 KiB) Viewed 4448 times

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

I know a person from xhamster that is constantly doing it without insert using female condom. is about 4months old ex-lite (first version) and she is still brand new, he is pretty well built down there, and does it in many positions, her legs and arms bounce very softly with him looking pretty real compared to stiff dolls. I can't give the link as requested.

But like trongalin said in his review, once the insert is modified, the feeling is very good.
arghhhh i can't wait to have soft lite tall babe next to me.

later lovers
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

anataus

Post by anataus »

haremlover wrote:Warm, most definitely

Best wishes

Harem
then he is most definitely the ideal cuddler

trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by trongalin »

Thank you everybody for making this an active topic. There really is a lot of potential in foam dolls. Not just low weight and affordable price. They dont stain as easily. They warm from your touch. As well as I am not getting finger pokes! LOL. To answer the sex question, yes there possitions that work! But not every person would find them comfortable to use. I will let everybody know what possitions are viable on Monday. I have company over this weekend.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

trongalin wrote:To answer the sex question, yes there possitions that work! But not every person would find them comfortable to use. I will let everybody know what possitions are viable on Monday. I have company over this weekend.
Many thanks for this thread. I'm curious about your experience. Which type of insert is recommendable?

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

piacere wrote:4months old ex-lite (first version)
I am a little confused. There are different versions of this doll?

INFORMATIONS