exdollofficial.com

question about heads for the 167cm doll and updates to dolls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

question about heads for the 167cm doll and updates to dolls

Post by Jason1978 »

I was wondering if the heads from DS will look too small for the 167cm doll? In particular the Fleur head? I am hoping to get the Fleur head on the 167cm body, and I was wondering if certain heads look more the right size on the 167cm body than other heads? Or do all the heads look okay as far as size on the 167cm doll? I am leaning towards a 167cm DS now due to being made of silicone, I read up on TPE dolls, and am kind of put off by some problems I've read about with the changing problems with TPE, not that it's bad, just it seems it may not last quite as long as a nice silicone doll. Has DS made any changes to their silicone formula or skeletons since their January 2016 updates? I ask because I remember they made some updates back in January 2016, but I have not seen that they've made any since then, I am sure they have, I just have not heard of them, and thought I'd see if they have. I think they make a beautiful doll, and that 167cm has a beautiful body, especially the butt :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: question about heads for the 167cm doll and updates to d

Post by haremlover »

Very seriously I don't think one can go wrong with a 167. For me this is the classic feminine epitome of beauty, a really realistic height, and now reduced to around 30kgs this doll is a stunner.

If you can bear bolts in the heels ask DS for screw threads in the legs so she can stand without damage.

Any of the heads will look fine. Possibly Jiayi might look less appropriate but Yolanda, Kayla, Sandy, Thera, NaNaSe and Neri are all fine.

For me the DS167 is the star of the doll world.

As someone who's been researching dolls for a long time I don't think you'll be disappointed by a DS. They become "treasured" and almost as people. They are also wonderful when they need repair. My lady fell recently when weighing herself on the scales - and broke a porcelain chamber pot as well as getting cut herself. With Permaflex flowable silicone and clingfilm food wrap the wound was easily and near imperceptably healed. When this happens on TPE repairs are a good deal more bother and generally less successful in my experience.

What's more, she weighs less than any comparable TPE doll for the figure.

I enthuse about TPE dolls and have four at the moment so my enthusiasm for DS silicone is impartial. The feel of the DS silicone is supreme and my new 167 benefits from powder but hardly needs it. I reckon they have tweaked the formula and improved it.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

wow I did not realize the DS 167 weighed close to 30kg, I thought it was 39kg for some reason, that is amazingly light for a doll with that figure and height. Definitely makes it easier to get this doll. Also I was concerned about the repairing problem with TPE, because I know eventually no matter how careful there will come a day that there will be something that needs a repair somewhere on my doll, and silicone is much easier to repair from what I have read. And I have read people like you Harem, and others who buy the DS 167 and they are in love with her, so that's what made me want one, I think it's the next best thing to a doll that cost much more that I'm just not able to get. The DS, 167 is beautiful, DS must have changed how they make the doll to reduce the weight, that's interesting, I can not wait till the 26th of April when I should be able to order. What color is your doll, white or pink? I am debating what color to pick, I think the pink might be more natural color, but the white is a nice color too.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

My ladies are "lPink". White is too white for my liking.

DS have changed their production to reduce the weight and it makes a lot of difference.

Samurai's photos of her really bring her to life.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Ds dolls have cornered the market on chinese silicone. I have 4 and would not think of parting withthem. They are superior as art and easily repaired when damaged.

Harem your new lady looks exceptional in that dress.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

samara78 wrote: Harem your new lady looks exceptional in that dress.
She's refusing to take it off and I can't find anything else to tempt her at the moment. ;-) Dolls have minds of their own.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

samara78 wrote:Harem your new lady looks exceptional in that dress.
Seconded. I've been waiting to see your newest lady in all her glory since you last gave us that teaser shot from behind. Now I can say that it was worth the wait; this image is elegance and beauty manifest. Bravo.

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

it's hard to believe this doll is 5'6" and only weighs a little over 66 pounds. I do not see how they do It with that body! I can not wait to get one in a week and a half. It's going to be an amazing doll to have. I can't wait to get her some nice clothes. What size clothing does she wear? And what size shoes, in American shoes and clothing I mean? I need to dress her like this :)
FW1100141.jpg
FW1100141.jpg (77.17 KiB) Viewed 1089 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She'll love to be dressed like that

Still S size although bum tight

Shoes UK size 4 from memory

IMHO one of the most real of fantasy ladies - or one of the most fantasy of toy ladies

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

euro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by euro »

in my opinion the DS-Dolls are the most beautyful ones :turn-l:
Nina145cm.jpg
Nina145cm.jpg (370.11 KiB) Viewed 1081 times

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

I have to agree with Harem. I had the pleasure to visit him recently and I was blown away with the sheer beauty of Yolanda. Unbelievably realistic.....and what a figure. And yes she's about 30kg and was easy to move about for photos.

I've cancelled my summer vacation to use the money to adopt one for myself!
Attachments
20170409_120624A.jpg
20170409_120624A.jpg (1007.6 KiB) Viewed 1051 times
20170409_120436A.jpg
20170409_120436A.jpg (954.73 KiB) Viewed 1051 times
20170409_120234A.jpg
20170409_120234A.jpg (962.93 KiB) Viewed 1051 times
20170409_115944A.jpg
20170409_115944A.jpg (976.4 KiB) Viewed 1051 times
20170409_115609A.jpg
20170409_115609A.jpg (879.06 KiB) Viewed 1051 times

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

I must have this doll! It's captured me :) Those pictures are gorgeous. I will post pictures when I get mine, I am curious how safe is it to stand the doll? I see you said they can add standing option, but I worry about leaving the doll standing and that it might fall and damage somehow, I will probably get just regular feet that don't stand, I will leave her sitting on my couch mostly, or is that not a good idea?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's possible to stand the doll providing she is touching something / leaning on something.

DS for me inserted screw threads into the bottom of her legs so that with 50mm bolts through her heels she can stand. This leaves holes, but clean neat holes, if one takes out the bolts. I think it would be possible to insert clingfilm into the holes, then fill that with soft silicone, wrapping clingfilm over the top so the silicone is level with the heel so as to create silicone plugs for when the doll is not require to stand. But the bolts mean that the heal has neat holes and isn't a mess as a result of damage from standing. She can then "sleep" standing up provided she's leaning against something.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS