exdollofficial.com

The 145 has returned

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The 145 has returned

Post by RaDiv »

It's back on the DS website, guys. At least the regular and the plus model, the minus is nowhere to be seen though. sKayla, Lilith, Ruby, April and sSandy returns while Nina and Tong are gone.
She told me to come but I was already there

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The 145 has returned

Post by haremlover »

Good news indeed

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Thanks for the news Ohhh and the DS minis are back on sale as well ~!!!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sleep »

Yeah, and this is the first time I have seen a G-type insert... it looks great...

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Great news all around!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Glascia

Post by Glascia »

Still no Ying head (nor on DS doll france, but still on the DSdoll europe, and DSdoll china) with her delicate elfic beauty.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Just to let anyone know, they never left nor removed. They were suspended on the site but never discontinued as a matter of fact I got my 2nd one before they even resumed it on their site.

All the heads are available as well with restrictions. Those heads mentioned by Radiv can be shipped with the box while the rest of the heads due to paranoia will be shipped separately and I'm glad DS listened this time. They ship her with same shipping such as DHL however DHL if you pay the tax and duties the same day, it will be on different business days due to their 24hr receiving the payment since they still use the 1980's way of receiving payment instead of instant. (At least in my area) NinaE is available though but the regular Nina has to be shipped separately.

It seems to me that 145minus and 145 regular has been balance as I've seen on the picture I think this is the new 145 body and it's A Cup similar to their minus but a bit scaled but not as far from regular.

If what I said is wrong then don't listen to me. So far, I got my second 145 minus to be delivered tomorrow since DHL wants me to wait 1 business day to receive my payment.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

That's good info to have RJAce.
I've asked John about the 145cm dolls before, and he did confirm you could still place any order through him. The strategy of shipping the head and body separately is very smart.

The 145- is still on my list though, but I will wait until next year, as I put in an order for a new 160cm last month. I like the 145- the most - feel its the best in terms of proportions and aesthetics. I hope DS comes out with new additions for heads within the year.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

INTJonny wrote:That's good info to have RJAce.
I've asked John about the 145cm dolls before, and he did confirm you could still place any order through him. The strategy of shipping the head and body separately is very smart.

The 145- is still on my list though, but I will wait until next year, as I put in an order for a new 160cm last month. I like the 145- the most - feel its the best in terms of proportions and aesthetics. I hope DS comes out with new additions for heads within the year.
Indeed, I got my first DS Doll DS 145minus back in February with Nina head now her name is Sayumi and now I got two DS heads, I got Saki and another Nina in cream skintone both sharing the 145minus body in cream skintone but I think either Saki or Nina head will go to my 165 Sanhui so each head has body.
2017-04-11 135938.jpg
2017-04-11 135938.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1150 times
I'll make a review of them either tomorrow or on wednesday whenever I receive the body from DHL.

Great news though, cream skintone and Sanhui pink are really close to each other. I also think it's possible to hybrid an OI with cream skintone since Lpink is a bit lighter where as cream is slightly pinky with a bit of yellow since it's in between lpink and yellow.

Either way, here's Saki or "Yumiki" in Sanhui 165 while waiting for the 145minus cream.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS