exdollofficial.com

I didn't know about "G-type" insert before

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: I didn't know about "G-type" insert before

Post by sleep »

jonn wrote:They agreed to make a pair of G type inserts in a different skin color (than the pink default) for me. Will be a few weeks before they ship but I'll take pictures with my 167cm doll when they arrive.
Wow, this really proves that they listen to their customers' requests.

Yes please, I want to know your insights about this G type. Glad to know that you have 167cm because 167 + G type is what I really want to see.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

all i know about the G-insert is very soft, but the head hangs outside the vagina. So is not good visually but feels good for the other purpose, also easier to penetrate because sticks out.

This is from Cloud Climax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bweo3aA ... e=youtu.be
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

From what i read, is an insert good for any ds doll above 140cm not just ex-lite

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

jonn wrote:They agreed to make a pair of G type inserts in a different skin color (than the pink default) for me. Will be a few weeks before they ship but I'll take pictures with my 167cm doll when they arrive.
Please do!

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

MannyCan wrote:
Please do!
These arrived this week, picked them up today. I will post pictures by this weekend.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I'm definitely gonna see what this G-Type function like. It's sure is looks like the real thing but does it function like one? We'll see.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Realrobotdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Realrobotdoll »

I just bought another ds insert from love doll UK was 5 pound in sales

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

I tried it out yesterday.

As expected, the G-type is somewhat larger than the original inserts (R-type) that came with my doll (DS 167cm silicone).

However the interior is tighter than any other sex toy I've ever had. Too tight if I'm being honest. The hole is about the diameter of an ordinary wooden pencil, and deeper in it doesn't feel like it gets wider. The normal insert is one of the loosest I've ever had, so this is a huge and unexpected difference. It makes the G-type feel very different.

Anyway, the insert fits inside my 167cm doll well enough (pretty tight, though).

Attached are pictures. First two are the G-type inserted into the doll. Third is the doll without an insert, for comparison purposes. Last three are the G-type and normal R-type insert together.
Attachments
IMG_20170525_220305.resized.jpg
IMG_20170525_220305.resized.jpg (959.99 KiB) Viewed 2106 times
IMG_20170525_220231.resized.jpg
IMG_20170525_220231.resized.jpg (942.77 KiB) Viewed 2106 times
IMG_20170525_220032.resized.jpg
IMG_20170525_220032.resized.jpg (938.19 KiB) Viewed 2106 times
DS167 Inserts 3.jpg
DS167 Inserts 3.jpg (564.94 KiB) Viewed 2106 times
DS167 Inserts.jpg
DS167 Inserts.jpg (212.18 KiB) Viewed 2106 times
DS167 Inserts 2.jpg
DS167 Inserts 2.jpg (351.61 KiB) Viewed 2106 times

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

It seems unrealistic the way it comes out with that big lump on the outside but who cares when you start hammering her right? Anyways, it could have been like how OI does theirs but it's a great change so far.

Thanks for the pictures!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

jonn - great pictures !! I so important that people post good picture of new products because its the real deal .. not just website info. What color is your DS167 by the way?

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

I can't overemphasize the tightness of this insert. The hole is tiny!!

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

jonn wrote:I can't overemphasize the tightness of this insert. The hole is tiny!!
There is a member that uses the G insert on the ex-lite and this is what he had to say to solve the issue.

"The insert that comes with an ex-lite is the new "G" type. The entrance was designed with a hymen like entry that is super tight. The website update as DSdolls on April 15th added an explanation of this feature. I personally used an exacto blade and make several 1/8" incisions in the hymen area in a circle pattern. After deflowering the insert its easy to penetrate and feels amazing. Better than the real thing in my opinion. The website update does say you can use any DS insert with this doll. The other inserts dont seem to have an integral hymen and might be a better option if you dont want to do surgery on a "G" type. Hope this helps!"

In other words after the adjustment says feels better then the real thing.
I don't understand why all this tight things, The wm doll i have i can't even use the insert outside the doll with my hand, is impossible for how tight it is.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

piacere wrote:In other words after the adjustment says feels better then the real thing.
I don't understand why all this tight things, The wm doll i have i can't even use the insert outside the doll with my hand, is impossible for how tight it is.
I hear people complained about the tightness. Isn't the reason for it tight is so you can have the most pleasure than loose ones? I mean, our Johnies wanted to really feel struggling sensation to accumulated the lot of pressure before it milks out. It's one thing. People don't use baby oil or any oil at all. Or maybe they do but using condoms and due to slipperiness, it also slips out.

I think the tightness has it's ups and downs but I guess they're designed in a way. WM is different because they're TPE. Different system of mold.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

@RJAce1014
I love tight, but if it doesn't have room to expand and air to flow back out is impossible. Is like inserting a cork in a completely filled bottle. Like i said not even outside the doll the insert can fit in little pecker even if i fill it with lube (which i never used before dolls grrrr ) Is like a vacuum that goes nowhere.

But now i have an anime doll with an insert/masturbator member rubherkitty suggested
https://www.toydemon.com/d-hole-mizuna-rei-masturbator
it fits perfectly and feels perfect, tight, real and possible :)

later lovers

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

piacere wrote:@RJAce1014
I love tight, but if it doesn't have room to expand and air to flow back out is impossible. Is lite inserting a cork in a completely fulled bottle.
Haha, I don't use inserts lol I use my hand a lot lololol. It not only preserve the dolls life span, it's helps you out a lot from cleaning them regularly. Hand is better lol you got use to it, you started looking pussy a different way now. You just can't help but to do a rapid shuffle on your Johnies. It ain't the same but hey, the lady is in front of you while you're doing it. Not like how you watch videos, she's actuallity in physical form...

Haizzz... sucks when you're use to hands. But pleasure is pleasure, no contest any method. I saw someone use their dolls armfit for those. Sick ain't it but it's part of the commitment xD

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS