exdollofficial.com

DS Mini - How durable is it?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS Mini - How durable is it?

Post by RJAce1014 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Sorry, I thought you meant the mini doll! Haremlover says the 167 stands well and he has a few others that also stand but I'm not sure now whether that's with the standing foot option of studs.
They do stand like the picture I post above on Sayumi standing but for a short period of time only or else the metal will force it's way out of the silicone skin. I thought of this too but I got advice from others to not do it if I want to save her feet. I asked John and said the same thing about short period of standing.

Unlike WM with standing options or Sanhui that can last a day standing, DS will have 5 minutes only life span before the metal force it's way out.

With solid padding, it will help out a bit. It's not that too heavy. a Few pounds of extra solid silicone is not gonna make a huge difference on their current weight.

I also agree about their feet being small as well but no matter how small or big it is, if they can't support the weight of the doll, she will fall down in nasty ways like her joints will come out. Just glad no blood comes out of it after that.. eeek.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Bear Buns
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bear Buns »

Well, if the new generation of DS Mini dolls is truly untested, I guess we can only go off of what's known about the previous generation. Hearing what you've all said, I'm concerned about eventually buying one, but I'm not completely turned off of the idea. At least there's a glimmer of hope that they may be a bit more durable with the improvements they've made to the skeleton. Thanks for all the info thus far. Assuming I get one, and no one else has said anything about the newer generation yet, I'll be sure to mention how she holds up.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

We would expect a full report and lots of pictures. Some of us First generation owners (I feel like I'm in Star Trek) would love to see a new one up close!
Attachments
DSCN3756.JPG
DSCN3756.JPG (2 MiB) Viewed 1731 times
L✰neR✯nger

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

Doll Sweet has posted photos of the new DS Mini internal skeletons here, scroll about 2/3 of the way down the page: https://www.dsdoll.us/products/minidoll

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Doll Sweet has posted photos of the new DS Mini internal skeletons here, scroll about 2/3 of the way down the page: https://www.dsdoll.us/products/minidoll
Picture doesn't state the durability of the product. It was there to show what change but not shown if it will survived or last longer. Gen 1 was suspended for sale in US due to the problem it comes with it along with the paranoia. The only thing that would actually help us out is if someone got the Gen 2 and do a PQC Personal Quality Check to insure, the new skeletone is well developed and able to last long. If it breaks just for posing her to do a bunny pose, then that makes Gen2 not much of a difference than Gen1.

Basically it's similar Plastic skeleton not Metal so there's an opening of problems with it once again. And this is why I think DS use plastic is because they aim more for lesser weight than the actual durability. But then again, I might be wrong.

Anyone who bought one right now and awaiting for arrival should post a comment here. We would be looking for you if you got the Gen 2. We want to see actual reviews from customers not manufacturers.

Cheese!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Your girls are so cute together, Lone. I love that pic!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Thanks for the link Daydream21! The external photos are exactly the same ones used for the 'Generation One' 2016 models. As I've said before, the pictures make them look bigger than they really are!

The skeleton does look different though but as RJ says, only time will tell!

One of the biggest issues with the last model was the joint at the torso:-
IMG_0070.JPG
IMG_0070.JPG (2.88 MiB) Viewed 1712 times
IMG_0090.JPG
IMG_0090.JPG (776.19 KiB) Viewed 1712 times
This tended to snap inside the torso as it was a plastic screw. That's changed quite a bit.

The other main problem was at the hip
IMG_0069.JPG
IMG_0069.JPG (3.08 MiB) Viewed 1712 times
IMG_0103.JPG
IMG_0103.JPG (961.21 KiB) Viewed 1712 times
As you can see with the last photo, the lugs have snapped on one side.

Now, looking at the new skeleton, there is a joint below the pelvis which allows the legs to move outwards but when it gets to its limit there is pressure on the joint at the pelvis which only allows movement forwards and backwards. This is the weakest point in my mind! I would have liked to have seen this made the other way round so that the outward movement is at the top in the hip (pelvis) and the forward and back movement is at the bottom or top of the thigh.

As I said though, if you're gentle with them they are very good models! If you want to use them as occasional sex dolls that outward movement must NOT be forced beyond its range!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

huantian
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by huantian »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Thanks for the link Daydream21! The external photos are exactly the same ones used for the 'Generation One' 2016 models. As I've said before, the pictures make them look bigger than they really are!

The skeleton does look different though but as RJ says, only time will tell!

One of the biggest issues with the last model was the joint at the torso:-
IMG_0070.JPG
IMG_0090.JPG
This tended to snap inside the torso as it was a plastic screw. That's changed quite a bit.

The other main problem was at the hip
IMG_0069.JPG
IMG_0103.JPG
As you can see with the last photo, the lugs have snapped on one side.

Now, looking at the new skeleton, there is a joint below the pelvis which allows the legs to move outwards but when it gets to its limit there is pressure on the joint at the pelvis which only allows movement forwards and backwards. This is the weakest point in my mind! I would have liked to have seen this made the other way round so that the outward movement is at the top in the hip (pelvis) and the forward and back movement is at the bottom or top of the thigh.

As I said though, if you're gentle with them they are very good models! If you want to use them as occasional sex dolls that outward movement must NOT be forced beyond its range!

Cheers, Hollows.
Here are more details about the new skeleton: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5003062592

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OK...I have this one through for the education of potential persons interested in the DS Brand, however if DS objects, then the link will be removed :wink:

Bookmark fast...Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Sorry, I thought you meant the mini doll! Haremlover says the 167 stands well and he has a few others that also stand but I'm not sure now whether that's with the standing foot option of studs.
Harem lover has older dolls that can stand just fine becouse o f the harder silicone and a very flat foot bone.
I have a 2013 doll or 2 they would be able to stand alone if their joints were tight enough.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

pastydude wrote:I put an order in a week ago
That's great, make a review of her when she arrives. Do a PQC if you bother doing that. This will allow us to know if the Gen 2 is worth it or not. We wanted to know what change. They suspend the sale for a reason and it's been a year, there's gotta be a milage of improvement by now. Hell, I'll pay extra if the gen 2 skeleton can be gymnast on it's poses. (Don't go overboard though)

So please lead the way for us here in TDF. We need your shares about this.

Thanks for your time!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Ditto!!!!!
L✰neR✯nger

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

I am also watching for the next round of reviews. And the skeleton isn't the only thing that's been flagged for improvement. Several posts noted the presence of a piece of mesh at the top of the vagina that made for an uncomfortable entry and became semi-detached in some instances. If this hasn't been addressed in the design of the new DS Mini, I would be wary of investing in it.

INFORMATIONS