exdollofficial.com

DS Mini - How durable is it?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DS Mini - How durable is it?

Post by mi6c »

LoneRanger wrote:I am tempted to argue against getting a DS Mini for anything other then, as stated, eye candy. I have no idea how the new generation is with respect to their joints.

I never understood why this doll's frame was not made of metal?? I mean the weight difference is slight and even if it raised the cost a 100 per doll, so what if you knew you were getting a stronger more durable product.

JMHO
+1 This sums up my even more humble( only have 1, not 3) opinion as well.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Thanks! I still love them but I limit their play time. Also bought a mountain of clothes that I wont even try to put on them because of the gyrations required. Live and learn.
L✰neR✯nger

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

My order has been processes and the doll is now ready for shipping. :) :D
2017-05-11 153609.jpg
2017-05-11 153609.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1063 times

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

It's eye candy all right!

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Pastydude,

Great now sit back, it only take like 3-4 days shipping. If you don't get her by Friday of next week, expect her on Monday May 22. She will be stunning I'm sure. It's like me when I was waiting for the shipping to go through the customs.

Share us pictures and of course her durability on the long run.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Ditto to most all of the above!

My DS-Mini, Kimi, is one of the first-gen, with overly fragile hips and back. Both of her hips and her back broke shortly after her arrival - and I didn't feel any of them let go during play. :-(

Although John at DS was willing to send replacement parts, I decided that I didn't want to cut into her, and that I'd just enjoy her while she lasted, which I didn't expect to be very long. However . . .

Other than those three skeletal issues and a single hand-poke repair, Kimi has been delightful. I don't use her for sex, but cuddle and snuggle with her often, and just love the little lady to bits.

~B., wishing like crazy that he could afford more DS dolls!
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I guess from what I can see lately that first Gen DS and Exlite has little to no sex requirements in able to keep them both durable. This is a big downfall for DS. Though they're cheap, I believe it's also part experimental.

If second gen proven that they're sex capable, many here who desires small and featherweight dolls would be happier. I kinda wanted one myself for the purpose as I don't see myself doing it on bigger dolls. I'm quite protective off my expensive dolls. DS Minis however are costly affordable.

Do they also offer loose joint on DS Minis? I haven't asked that yet.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

I forgot to mention in this thread that I got my mini and have a little bit of info here:
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=84832

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A good friend has just given to me a DS Mini

What a sweetie she is! I wouldn't use her as a sexdoll but she's a real work of art. I don't think standing is an issue at all on account of the lighter weight.

But how does one source adult looking clothes?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi Harem! Sexy adult clothes are very difficult for that sized doll! I tended to get 5 to 6 year old clothes for my DS minis and sourced them mainly from charity shops. It's hard to find stuff without a 'My Little Pony' picture or something on it though! I browse local charity shops for a lot of the clothing for my dolls as they've usually been washed lots of times and don't stain easily any more!

I must say though, Primark has some pretty neat children's clothes at very reasonable prices so it's worth a browse there too!

DS minis are tiny so when you find something that does actually fit, measure it and carry a tape measure with you when you go browsing! Unlike large dolls, the head is permanently attached which is lovely but a pain when putting tops on! I always go for stretchy ones now but I have cut some up the back and used a clip for photos before. I also got some stickon Velcro which is brilliant!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

They maybe delicate, they may be cute but they also have attitude.......

Dolls with (Nerf) Guns!!
Attachments
DSCN8204.JPG
DSCN8204.JPG (2.03 MiB) Viewed 975 times
DSCN8556.JPG
DSCN8556.JPG (2.01 MiB) Viewed 975 times
L✰neR✯nger

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

haremlover wrote:A good friend has just given to me a DS Mini

What a sweetie she is! I wouldn't use her as a sexdoll but she's a real work of art. I don't think standing is an issue at all on account of the lighter weight.

But how does one source adult looking clothes?

Best wishes

Harem
A friend given you a DS Mini? Wow, who is this friend of yours, he must be able to afford Lamborghini and this dolls are like a dollar store to him.
Something that people are struggling to get is given for free lol it's rare. I wish I can get dolls for free as a collector but not many people around here unless they're dead.

I'm looking forward to get myself a DS Mini as well. The only fears I have are those broken reports owner had to deal with them. For me, I don't want to deal with it. Either refund or give me a new one. lol

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

RJAce1014 wrote: A friend given you a DS Mini? Wow, who is this friend of yours, he must be able to afford Lamborghini and this dolls are like a dollar store to him.
Something that people are struggling to get is given for free lol it's rare.
The art of life is being generous to others and then others are generous to you. The world is supported by a secret network of people who support others. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p1101094
The world is supported by a secret network, more secret than the freemasons, and in more plain view and without any ostensible secret signs, with entry to the club open to all without entrance fee. Discovering the secret reveals all and is magic.
The only qualification for membership of the club is to be generous to others.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

haremlover wrote:The art of life is being generous to others and then others are generous to you. The world is supported by a secret network of people who support others. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p1101094
The world is supported by a secret network, more secret than the freemasons, and in more plain view and without any ostensible secret signs, with entry to the club open to all without entrance fee. Discovering the secret reveals all and is magic.
The only qualification for membership of the club is to be generous to others.

Best wishes

Harem
I guess it only works in Europe lol everyone is greedy here in US of A. Not gonna sugarcoat from my experience. If generosity exist, no one has to struggle to get something so hard to find. Faith in humanity will be restored once again.

But in serious talk though lol for a doll haha, that's a good one. I'm saying that he must have had a lot of money to just give a way something so expensive to achieve. I mean I'm not talking about how close your friendship with the guy. I kid you not, I could buy a friend a PS4 just so I can play with him BattleField 1.
So he must have reasons xD

As for generosity speaking and giving a way free expensive items. It's rare. I will never give my use car for free either even if that guy has saved my life lol, I need my car xD

Overall though, Harem, you're one lucky bastard xD I wish I have a friend that does doll collecting. Trading is also good way. I'm probably the only loneliest doll collector here at the desert valley California.

Cheeks,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Seriously it's a club which operates throughout the world and is not limited by nationality.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS