exdollofficial.com

going to order DS 167, question about options

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

going to order DS 167, question about options

Post by Jason1978 »

I am going to order the DS 167cm doll tonight or tomorrow, and I wanted to ask a question about options, I asked this a long time ago probably 2 years ago, but I wanted to see if there has been any changes. Do the DS dolls produced now have any problems with finger pokes if you get the option of finger bones in the fingers? I ask because I was thinking of getting them if there are not any major problems with them. I think it's more realistic to have fingers you can move. I know I am not getting any pubic hair on the doll, and also this is my first doll ever, and I see DS recommends getting loose joints, but I want a doll that can sit up, and won't just fall down the couch lol, so should I get tight joints for that? Oh and does DS offer a harder type silicone you can get? I thought I read they did, and that the harder silicone holds up better?
Thanks for any help with this, I will have been here 2 years in about a few weeks, and finally getting a doll, but it's finally happening I hope the DS is what I expect :)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: going to order DS 167, question about options

Post by samara78 »

I haven't owned finger bones on the newer silicone ladies. But the tight/loose options are great and stand the test of time. Fur/no fur. Nail chips no nail chips. Choice of eye color sk8n color and even pubic hair. Look in the ds doll repair section for an idea of whether finger pokes are that much of an issue.
I do hope you get as she is a class and well built.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I might have an answer to your question seeing that my Sayumi already broken one of her finger wires.

I think the wires from the fingers is weak. I also think I broke mine not because I pose a lot with it but because Sayumi herself broke it by her weight. I was laying her down side way all the time so I can hug her but of course her weight didn't support and cost the split from the main hand padding. I don't want to modify her after that but it's just one finger to worry about.

I recommend loose joint if you plan to only use the doll for sex. Tight joints for photography. If you want both, there's risk as these dolls from what I see don't have a long term durability when it comes to usage for sex. There's many complaints I've seen everyday like tears on upper vagy, twisted and broken joints, silicone tear on palms along with feet sole. The doll itself can't stand on her own without relying on objects for a short period of time and requires a hook kit.

But it's your choice. I see this dolls more of an art than sex dolls and I think DS themselves already present them that way while having sex as an option since without it, their dolls won't sell.

But yeah back to the topic, this is just me. I thought the wires from the finger is strong but it turns out, it's one string.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

I never heard anyone say DS dolls last only a short time, this has me worried about ordering one now as I put my order in. But I have had people tell me not to buy every doll there is, so there is no good option apparently lol, people have told me real doll is no good, Orient Doll is no good, 4 woods is no good, all TPE dolls are no good, so I feel DS is a good choice since until now no one told me they were no good lol, but seriously I have had people tell me every single maker out there makes garbage. I don't know what to make of all the comments on these dolls being made.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Finger wires on the bigger DS dolls do not break, they 'detach', e.g. it is much easier to repair them at least to my knowledge and if that happens DS will usually send you a free repair kit.

The silicone on the bigger DS dolls is less fragile than on other Chinese manufacturers and when it comes to the skeleton, DS is the best you can get [from China]. The only thing you have to worry about are the feet 'plates', they need a bit more reinforcement, but other than that the skeleton is fine [as long as you don't go crazy on it].

I recommend you look into ordering your DS with a 'glued in insert' in order to avoid damage above the vagina (as RJAce1014 mentioned ) when removing it and for easier 'entry' into the vagina and better sex in general.

Any DS, just like any other doll will last a long time if you take good care of it, however it should also be clear that no doll will last forever. On the bright side, when it comes to dolls from China, DS is the best you can get and very few people will argue about that.

George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Don't let yourself get discouraged about the longevity of these dolls. They may not be absolutely invincible, but they aren't prohibitively delicate, either. They just need to be treated well. A DS lady's palms and soles are going to suffer damage if her weight is placed upon them, so if you don't subject her to that, she'll be fine. Or, go ahead and stand her up if you're all right with the risk of damage for the benefit of a good photographic pose; it's entirely your choice. Just be sure you're aware of what you're doing.

In regard to the occurrence of tearing above the vaginal cavity, that is known to happen predominantly to the 145 because of her smaller size and the relative thinness of the silicone in that spot. But, your 167 lady should have no problems there.

Really, your doll will be just fine as long as you're not careless with her. And, to give you another perspective, I'd like to mention that it's not the end of the world if she ends up with a nick here or a small tear there. My DS 100, for instance, did arrive with a broken knee joint and has developed a tear as well (both of which I still need to get around to repairing), but guess what? I still love her and I'm glad to have her. Once you become attached to your lady, any injuries that occur aren't going to suddenly make you regret ordering her. You'll appreciate her too much to be overly upset about such trivialities.

My advice is to order the doll you like, not get hung up on every possible way in which she might not be perfect, and simply enjoy her. Both of you will be happier for it.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

We can all agree that dolls will last long depending on how you care for them. It's basically from people's preference. Don't be scared to get one because their durability isn't life time. I believe no item in the world is life time unless they're in stock and not being used. When use a certain objects, they're bound to be degraded overtime and it's up to you to keep them well intact by placing them in right positions, powdering them, not giving them clothes that stains, away from sharp objects, etc. simple common sense.

Now, I 100% agree with George about DS Dolls. On the top market out there, DS Doll pursue on high quality. Not saying other dolls aren't doing the same but they're more perfectionist than the rest of manufacturers out there. When they see a slight error on their product, you'll see the results the next day like how they suspend sales of 145 and DS Minis last year.

Don't be discourage by this. I own my first DS Doll not long ago and I got my second one. Now I want to get more of them. I'm a doll collector and I speak as a customer experience not as a reseller, not as a manufacturer, not as any business related person or people who promotes the product. I speak as a consumer and what I see the doll is.

If you disagree, it's an opinion. But from my experience, DS Dolls for me is rather work of art than usage of sex period. Now their dolls won't sale without that function so it has to be part of it.

Piece of advice, if you work a job, once a week, powder them, change their clothes. If you're away from home, place them flat in bed or hang them. This is gives them a long lasting durability.

Good luck buying her.

Cheers!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Can't go wrong with a DS. That's my experience. Never had any finger problems on my DS girls. I have seen serious damage on dolls twice the price. A lot of damage can be avoided by studying the range of movement chart.

If you plan to keep your doll laying on her back all the time and only do missionary loose joints may be the thing. For everything else go for tight joints. Woman on top with a doll flipping and flopping all over the place can be a bit stressful. A well trimmed fur can be nice, I'd go for it on my next doll.
She told me to come but I was already there

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

I've had a DS 167 for over a year now, used only for sex and probably less than once a week on average, as she isn't my only doll. Besides a few small tears around her vagina, she is still in pristine condition. I always worry I'm going to cut her with a fingernail or something but it hasn't happened yet (it will now that I've said it).

The vagina tears came from pushing the insert in. I always neglect to powder the outside of the insert before pushing it in, so there is more friction than there needs to be. That leads to me stretching her open wider than I should. Possibly she also gets stretched a little during sex in some positions if I'm inadvertently putting upward pressure on the vagina walls. The largest tear is only about a half centimeter long.

I got her without finger bones, so it is impossible to say if they would still be intact if she had them. Good chance not, because I've found the hands folded over a few times. 8O No damage this way.

She has tight joints and they are all still in great condition with no noticeable loosening. They are tight enough to hold a pose and provide some resistance, but not so tight as to be difficult to move. I also considered loose joints, but wanted her to be able to sit up on top of me without bending over and falling flat. This she can do very well.

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

thanks for the advise, I decided to go with finger bones, and tight joints. I want a doll that can sit up on the couch, and I think I will be very careful with her hands and they should be okay. I got all my options picked out, I got my order in, so should have it all done very soon now :)

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

I would have gotten finger bones too but back when I ordered, that cost extra :)

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

They don't cost extra anymore but they do still cost some yen on Artetokio website. Maybe they eliminate it on public sales.

I still think it's much cheaper than how Orient Dolls still charge their customer for finger wires. lol $500 for a finger wire? Get out of here... lol
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS