exdollofficial.com

DS160/160plus owners - what really is the size of your doll?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

DS160/160plus owners - what really is the size of your doll?

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi DS160/160plus doll owners out there,

As I'm now getting serious about a gorgeous DS as my next doll, I would really appreciate knowing the exact height of these dolls from flat foot to top of head please?
If I'm going to be splashing a load of cash on one, I have to be sure what I'm getting for my money, as I've read quite a few posts on here from owners who say their dolls are not the 5ft 3in [160cm] as advertised on the official DS websites.
:?

Thanks,
Up2

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: DS160/160plus owners - what really is the size of your d

Post by samara78 »

They have recently , last couple years or so been measuring from head to heel. The older models were measured from head to toe. You should be able to buy with confidence.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

They measure the doll from Head to Heel so if you're not actually getting a 160 but like around 154 or lesser minus the head. Other manufacturers measure their dolls without the head, from the neck to toe. That's why a WM160 is taller than DS 160.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Ok, thanks for the info RJ & Samara! :wink:

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INFORMATIONS