exdollofficial.com

DS DollSweet Collectors Wishlist

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS DollSweet Collectors Wishlist

Post by RJAce1014 »

::Collectors Wishlist Updated DOLLAVIDALOCA::
Now that my two new dolls are few days away from coming to my house, I have to update my collector wishlist.

DS Lin and DS Lian acquired. I'll get DS Ako near my bday which is on Oct. 14.

Once they arrive, I'll review two of them.

They come with two 145minus body.
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (70.95 KiB) Viewed 1598 times
Mexdl wrote:...back on those times, real hair punched eyebrows was available...
It's realistic yes but there are other artist that want to change their doll expression by erasing the paint job and can't be done if it's build in the skin. The doll does look different depending on the position of eyebrows. One key note is Kayla's expression changes.
Realrobotdoll wrote:I got the ds doll 145+l pink lilith head used from.love doll UK cost me 1800 best thing I ever got took me two year research before I got a doll graham im glad I met him such a cool guy helpfull and if I need anything for the doll he is always there for me 10/10
Nice job! Make a thread about her photostream. Hmmm... 1800 euro. I don't know but I got her less in dollars directly from John.

Old use dolls are for sale higher than the news ones because before those DS Dolls like 145 series racked up to 2.5k to 3k where as now, they're for sale around 1.5k plus shipping and paypal fee and tax duties.

Of course, the quality is 10/10. When I do my review, not only the quality but also range of movements, her durability, her functions, also how customer service was guaranteed. But quality is always 10/10. DS is probably the only Chinese brand I know off that made High Quality dolls for price and stream of improvement. They never stop improving. So you if you got a doll last March, my April or May doll is better than your March doll.

One sample of this is Sayumi vs Momomi and Yumiki. Their feel is much different. Sayumi I got her on January and I got both Momomi and Yumiki on March.

So they are daily advancement.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

RJAce1014 wrote: Hmmm... 1800 euro. I don't know but I got her less in dollars directly from John.
Old use dolls are for sale higher than the news ones because before those DS Dolls like 145 series racked up to 2.5k to 3k where as now, they're for sale around 1.5k plus shipping and paypal fee and tax duty...
Here in Europe, the price for a new DS145 doll, all included, right now is around 3200 euro. Wich means around 3500 dollars.
Here in the EU we have taxes...and lots of It.
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Rick_Deckard wrote:Here in Europe, the price for a new DS145 doll, all included, right now is around 3200 euro. Wich means around 3500 dollars.
Here in the EU we have taxes...and lots of It.
Are you kidding me? 3.5k? That's a lot lol I can buy two DS145 with that amount. We have taxes in US as well but as far as I can see it, I pay like 4% duties of the actual amount. So if it's sold total of 2k, the 4% is $80 only. Anything below $500 don't have custom duties.

So do you buy from EU store or you go directly from Chinese store? I don't know the process but really I used vendors before as well and versus manufacturers, I think you get more perks from manufacturer when you keep coming back at them versus the vendors although vendors are always nicey.

Won't say much as I don't have evidence but I prefer directly from manufacturer. Sometimes, going for seller/vendor/store is too pricey... (Please don't attack me vendors of DS dolls. :P I collect dolls so the cheaper it gets, the more I get.)

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Hi Rick, nice to see you are still around.
I believe the price you quoted was correct before Doll Sweets recent price reduction on the 145 series when they reintroduced them to the U.S. and who knows, it may be either temporary or not have reached Europe by now.
However, with a current U.S. price of ~$1k7, even allowing for about €500 transport from the U.S:( or China) will make it roughly €2k before duty & VAT.
Now, as you know duty & VAT amount to roughly another say 27%, so that's €540 on top ... resulting in a total just above €2k5 .
So I believe you should be able to get a DS145 for less than €2k5 from a European vendor - if need be by quoting the current U.S. pricing.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

mi6c wrote:Hi Rick, nice to see you are still around.
I believe the price you quoted was correct before Doll Sweets recent price reduction on the 145 series when they reintroduced them to the U.S. and who knows, it may be either temporary or not have reached Europe by now.
However, with a current U.S. price of ~$1k7, even allowing for about €500 transport from the U.S:( or China) will make it roughly €2k before duty & VAT.
Now, as you know duty & VAT amount to roughly another say 27%, so that's €540 on top ... resulting in a total just above €2k5 .
So I believe you should be able to get a DS145 for less than €2k5 from a European vendor - if need be by quoting the current U.S. pricing.

Kind regards.
As of today, right now as i'm typing, on the 3 DS european official dealers websites, the price of a DS145 is listed as follows:
France: €3190 + shipping from France to destination.
Germany: €3070 + shipping from Germany to destination.
UK: £2795 + £50 shipping from UK to anywhere in Europe.

But maybe are just the websites that haven't been updated to reflect that price reduction yet...

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

So Dollstudio is from UK right? (DS Seller in UK)
and DSDoll France is from France? (Duh, DS Seller in France)
So what's the German one?

Have you asked John why the price is steep in Europe? They're affiliated so this dealers are not resellers. They should follow along the main DS price unless the application for discount only applies to US buyer.

It's alarming to see that your doll is the twice the price of when I got mine. I got two dolls upcoming and they're total of $3.2k so seeing a doll in Europe can cost that much is very alarming. You gotta confirm from DS or EX first and they might offer you something.

Usually I think they just display the price for public but once you talk to them they give you the proper offer.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

We don't pay anywhere near the amount of taxes in the US than they do on importing stuff. IIRC sometimes they can see up to 30% overhead in taxes when importing a doll.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

WaffleAnomaly wrote:We don't pay anywhere near the amount of taxes in the US than they do on importing stuff. IIRC sometimes they can see up to 30% overhead in taxes when importing a doll.
I think taxes and duties rates varies from State to state. I'm sure California and Texas had different laws regarding it. So taxes varies among 50states. Not everything is equal.

For me, DS declare the full price of the doll and calculated it was 4.4% in California. In other state, it might go beyond or maybe some don't even need to.

The European though charge them heavily. That sucks.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

WaffleAnomaly wrote:We don't pay anywhere near the amount of taxes in the US than they do on importing stuff. IIRC sometimes they can see up to 30% overhead in taxes when importing a doll.
Yep, that's it.
In Italy it's +6.5% Custom and +22% VAT for a total of +28.5% applied on the total doll cost (Price+shipping)
And it's quite likely that very soon here the VAT will be rised to +24%. :x

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

RJAce1014 wrote:So Dollstudio is from UK right? (DS Seller in UK)
Dollstudio is the German one.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

raulwie wrote:
RJAce1014 wrote:So Dollstudio is from UK right? (DS Seller in UK)
Dollstudio is the German one.
Oops, My bad, so the UK is the X/S right?

I always get this guys mixed up. I thought George was German haha lol jk

Thanks for correcting me!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Rick_Deckard wrote: As of today, right now as i'm typing, on the 3 DS european official dealers websites, the price of a DS145 is listed as follows:
France: €3190 + shipping from France to destination.
Germany: €3070 + shipping from Germany to destination.
UK: £2795 + £50 shipping from UK to anywhere in Europe.
Thats ca. 3500 US Dollar. Americans can buy the same doll for 1700 US Dollar. No wonder, why DS dolls are much more popular in USA than in Europe.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

UPDATE on my two new dolls. There's a delay. It's Chinese Holiday. If you order the dolls like me and she's about to ship, she won't be shipped until June 2nd or 3rd... or anywhere this guys feel like they wanted to ship the dolls.
raulwie wrote:Thats ca. 3500 US Dollar. Americans can buy the same doll for 1700 US Dollar. No wonder, why DS dolls are much more popular in USA than in Europe.
It sucks though. They have to deal with VATS, Imports, Shipping, Customs, Headache, Russia, etc.
Actually to be exact, it's $1699.99 Plus the Shipping of $500 plus the Paypal 4.4% Fee, plus the 4.4% Duties you will receive from DHL. Equivalent to 2.2k

Haha, I believe the pay rate in Europe is different in than US though. They're minimum is probably like 20 or so while ours is 11. I mean, she cost like 290,000 in Yen but she only cost $1699. We can't compare the currency and the employment rate of pay in each country. I don't know though. Can't really state facts here without proofs so it's an opinion statement.

Cheeks!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Amane
Doll
Doll

Post by Amane »

I'm here! Kyouka will be here next week.

*muah*

Amane-chan
( ✧ω✧ ).。.:*☆Have a blast and enjoy the day.ヽ(・∀・)ノ
(✿☆▽☆)Amane-chan<3 (*⌒―⌒*)

Kyouka
Doll
Doll

Post by Kyouka »

Hai hai! Present!!!

Shall rejoin with the others too! ^~^

Bye bye!