exdollofficial.com

DS DollSweet Collectors Wishlist

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

DS DollSweet Collectors Wishlist

Post by RJAce1014 »

I know most of you who like DS doll must have a sort of list or wish list whether you can afford them or not. I on the other hand as a collector made this as a target list as I plan to collect most model of their dolls starting from 145 series to the high end.

After I got my first DS Doll, I wanted more. They felt life like. I really think they're superior to other doll brands out there.

Here's my list, a total of 14 dolls. 2 Models acquired, 12 Models left. 14% acquisition. 3 Brand in possession.
Green circle indicates the models I acquired while Red crosses indicates the models I aim to get next and these are in order.
3 Brand in possession meaning I have two Nina model and 1 Saki, a total of 2 Model acquisition.

I plan to get all 145models before the end of 2017 and all highends next year. I just simply love the models of DS. I can trade away OI for sometime.

So whether it's top 5 or not, you guys must have list of dolls you want to get so bad however you either don't have the money, room, or etc. or you do but in the future.

My taste for dolls are different. I didn't include Kayla because I think she's overused. I want someone that isn't as famous as Kayla.

Either way, I love all of them.

DOLL ON,

RJ

Living a crazy doll life
DOLLAVIDALOCA
DOLLAVIDALOCA

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: DS DollSweet Collectors Wishlist

Post by rubherkitty »

I like Saki and Lian
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I have yhem already no need for a wish list here
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

samara78 wrote:I have yhem already no need for a wish list here
Haha head only doesn't count. I plan to collect all of them with each one a body. All brandnew from the list and probably with Cream Skintones.

Edit: I mean for me, head only won't count in green marks but will be added to my list of girls.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sleep »

Wow, I hope you get Yolanda this year :)

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

sleep wrote:Wow, I hope you get Yolanda this year :)
Not this year though. I plan to get the highend a little bit later or next year. I'll start with Emily first though since she's my favorite next to Kathy.
I'll be placing another order early June or late June. I'll complete the 145 series first.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

RJAce1014 wrote:
samara78 wrote:I have yhem already no need for a wish list here
Haha head only doesn't count. I plan to collect all of them with each one a body. All brandnew from the list and probably with Cream Skintones.

Edit: I mean for me, head only won't count in green marks but will be added to my list of girls.
They all have bodies. 2 2013 ds dolls, a145 minus with lilith head a 145 plus with nina head, an ex lite with Kayla head. All in lpink except for my old 156 who is yellow with kayla head sculpts ce and regular.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi Samara,

That's great to hear that your wishlist is completed but I on the other hand has just began. If you have a chance to take a whole group shot of your entire gals, that's awesome. That is what I plan after I finished the 145 series. Do a group shot of them altogether before moving on to 158 and above. I just love the 145 series and I really do wish they stick with it.

As for 158 and above series, I'm really falling in love with Emily and Kathy as my very first wishing dolls on the list but can't afford before as they priced 3.5k and above. With now however they cost 2.5k plus the 500shipping and paypal fee. Still high but I think you get more perks from DS if you keep on buying their products.

Can't wait for DS Ako or DS Lin. Either one I will get by end of May or beginning of June.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I'm placing another purchase again soon for a Lin head. I'm really intrigued to finished the 145 series.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

So part of the wishlist I made, I just purchase a few minutes ago another DS Doll in Cream Skintone. This time with Lin head. I know I should have gone with DS Ako first but I'll put her a bit later. I also plan to get DS Lian a week before I get Lin. This is to show that I'm eager to complete this wishlist before 2017. I have enought cash to get like 5 more dolls before I go broke. I do have lots of clients for animation waiting.

Here's my specs of her::
Body type/style : DS145 minus
Head : Lin
Eye color : Brown
Skin Color : Cream
Joint type : Tight
Finger bones/wires : Yes
Finger/Toe Nails : Yes
Pubic Hair : No
Wig choices : Black wig

Sample pictures

I expect her to arrive around late May or early June. I'm so excited. I'm expanding the family as always.

Doll on!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh dear. You've got the bug and you've got it dear. You'll need a larger house for such a family and it's going to come expensive . . .

I wouldn't dismiss Kayla

The first Kayla head I had wasn't my taste - her eyes were too slit. But the head with moveable eyes is a raving beauty.

Don't forget less visible characters within the DS range. NaNaSe and Neri are particular favourites.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

RJAce1014 wrote: I know I should have gone with DS Ako first but I'll put her a bit later. I also plan to get DS Lian a week before I get Lin.
I may be wrong, but afaik Ako and Lian (Pity) are actually the same head sculpt as named respectively from Arte Tokio and EXdoll.
By the way, congratulations for your growing collection. The DS145 is a most excellent doll. :thumbs_up:
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

When I receive my factory photos of DS Lin or should I named her "Amane" I would immediately place an order for DS Lian (Pity). It will depends though as things might change in few weeks. I'm planning to quit my other job before 4th of July.

I think Amane is a good name for DS Lin.

haremlover wrote:Oh dear. You've got the bug and you've got it dear. You'll need a larger house for such a family and it's going to come expensive . . .

I wouldn't dismiss Kayla

The first Kayla head I had wasn't my taste - her eyes were too slit. But the head with moveable eyes is a raving beauty.

Don't forget less visible characters within the DS range. NaNaSe and Neri are particular favourites.

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Harem,

Bigger house indeed xD although, all I shown is my room so far. I haven't shown you my garage where majority of storage comes in. (We use our garage as storage and we parked our car outside xD and the much more. If I can make investment with my dolls why not? I'm trying to make a clothing design and made them a model, how's that gonna sell? haha smart ain't it mate?

Kayla won't be dismissed though. She's so popular around that I think I'll put her to my least priority off the list. I agree that before all these new faces comes out, Kayla was majorly the one standing out the most all around and I think we had enough Kayla in this forum xD so I wanted to be something new faces. Something that not too exclusive or barely on the round. But of course, I think DS Alisa would rival DS Kayla though.

I'm aware of Nanase but haven't heard of Neri or I'm naive. Nanase was part of my list but I kinda exchange her with DS Helen for some reason. Something about DS Helen on my list attract me for a reason. I don't know. DS has not much official photos so I have to search for her on customers review and I haven't seen her that much or maybe I missed out something.
Rick_Deckard wrote:I may be wrong, but afaik Ako and Lian (Pity) are actually the same head sculpt as named respectively from Arte Tokio and EXdoll.
By the way, congratulations for your growing collection. The DS145 is a most excellent doll. :thumbs_up:
Hi Rickdy,

Thanks! Indeed, as a collector, I appreciate it that much.

As for Ako and Lian, DS Ako of ArteTokio is EX Xuan while DS Lian is EX Liang or Lian. They are two different models.
AKO/XUAN - http://www.exdoll.com/product-257.html
LIAN/LIANG - http://www.exdoll.com/product-321.html?category=10133

I admit, at first, I thought the same thing until I made a complete research. (This means I browse a lot of photostream on twitter about Japanese owners who have both dolls.) Then see that they're two different model.

Hehe thanks guys!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Well, I melted just after saw Lian for the first time, and since then she is rounding in my head for a long time (a head rounding in my head lol). Love the eyes and the full lips, she is an interesting head to photograph.

Sakura was a cute face, but now they re-design the eyebrows (i guess) and the face works now for me, more sweet and innocent look.

This two heads is my wish list, but I guess I will not get it, not in a short time .......so it will be just a wish.

I found that the key to difference Lian and Ako is by the shape of the lower lip.

regards

mexdl

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Wow, hi mexdl, so nice to read you again.
Way too long time no see.
I really hope you'll be posting every now ad then again.
All the best :!:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INFORMATIONS