exdollofficial.com

New beginning

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New beginning

Post by mexdl »

TheIQF++ wrote:Hello,
I have seen your name mentioned often with high regard.
Thank you for the pictures of your unique lady. :D

Interesting hanging rig you've got there.
Thanks! I am glad to hear (see) that!

yes, this doll stand was made by looking at some "punch bag box racks" images on google. I wanted a cheap light solution to store and to photograph the doll. I went to a local blacksmith's workshop with my sketch , the result was a $18 USD project.
doll_stand.jpg
doll_stand.jpg (92.12 KiB) Viewed 1527 times

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Don't know much about doll stand but I'm sold out to this one.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C9 ... R1XXB64S3D
ImageImage

I can carry upto 250lbs. which means I can hang multiple dolls at the same time including my clothes xD It's 152cm so 145cm would be floating a bit. I would need a key clip to extend them a few cm down or as a CGI pro, I could just green screen edit them out of the background xD

This would work wonders especially since I'm planning a double dance entry on Animation Gif contest. It could be fun lol.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

These are such expressive poses and they bring Jeanette to life so nicely. It's a pleasure to see you and your work again!

Oh, and that custom rack is awesome. I would never have guessed that it was only $18. What a bargain!

Yumiki
Doll
Doll

Post by Yumiki »

It makes me kinda wonder... how does it feels like to be hanged like that.
I hope it doesn't hurt somehow. I haven't tried it but... does it gives you headache Jeannette?
( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡ ♡This heart belongs to you all!♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡
(✿˘▽˘)Yumiki-chan<3 (=─‿‿─=)

Momomi
Doll
Doll

Post by Momomi »

Hihi, I guess it's okay to say that cousin Jeannette is just "hanging" around after trip to say...
"Hi, "hang" in there, I will show you more pics of my adventure."
(*^ω^)八(⌒▽⌒)八(-‿‿- )ヽ
The pun keeps getting stronger. Hehe chu~~
Hope you don't "hang up" the phone when I give you a call. /╲/\( •̀ ω •́ )/\╱\
σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡Hello Kisses for all good people!❤ (ɔˆз(ˆ⌣ˆc)
(☉︿☉✿)Momomi-chan<3(=ⓛ ∇ ⓛ=)

Sayumi
Doll
Doll

Post by Sayumi »

Kyahoo~~ ヾ(^ω^*)
Minnasan konnichiwa~ \(⌒▽⌒)
Cousin Jeannette is awesome. We should follow her footsteps, Momomi. (^_~)
I envy her beauty. She's like an angel without wings. \(≧▽≦)/
With that hanging stand, she might be able to fly as well. ヽ(o^―^o)ノ
One day, we'll be able to do same as beautiful poses as cousin Jeannette could do. ヽ(o^―^o)ノ
Such a huge selection of outfit too. Papa needs to buy more of that. ٩(◕‿◕。)۶
That's it for now minna~! ☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)chu
Until next time! ٩(◕‿◕)۶
Ja ne~~ (^0^)ノ
Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)
☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)Kiss of Goodluck for everyone!(ღ˘⌣˘ღ):*♡
(◕‿◕✿)Sayumi-chan<3(=^ ◡ ^=)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In these animations above it's a real pleasure to see the doll moving into the realm of the doll and out of the focus of the sexdoll.

Brilliant

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

This is a phenomenal picture

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

$18 is great for that rack! 8O The DS one cost a lot more.
Being that I use a similar set up, I would like to be able hoist up the chain on some kind of pulley system. Then also a simple hook in the back to route the chain out of the way.

You have achieved such character with those free standing poses. :D
RJAce1014 wrote:I can carry upto 250lbs. which means I can hang multiple dolls at the same time including my clothes xD It's 152cm so 145cm would be floating a bit. I would need a key clip to extend them a few cm down or as a CGI pro, I could just green screen edit them out of the background xD
That looks good and you can wheel it but it is too small for my taller girls and the bar on the bottom might get in the way of poses. Good luck though! :)
RJAce1014 wrote:... especially since I'm planning a double dance entry on Animation Gif contest. It could be fun lol.
I am very glad to hear you say that!! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

RJAce1014 wrote:Don't know much about doll stand but I'm sold out to this one.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C9 ... R1XXB64S3D
ImageImage .....

RJ
I saw different options before choosing make a custom one, including this clothing rack, I saw it on amazon and other online stores... saw the reviews, please look closely, there is identical models but different quality, the capacity is measured with distributed weight all along the bar, the good news is this 145 is not so heavy dolls, cant wait to see your work, if you made magic without a stand and without a green screen, the result would be awesome! ... :thumbs_up:
Jonathan- wrote:These are such expressive poses and they bring Jeanette to life so nicely. It's a pleasure to see you and your work again!

Oh, and that custom rack is awesome. I would never have guessed that it was only $18. What a bargain!
Hi Jonathan, thank you sir. it is a pleasure to be here again. The rack was made by lightweight and inexpensive profile steel iron (not PTR) . the key is the support bar in the middle. but the DS dollstand is a better solution, less work in photoshop to remove the stand.. the more inexpensive solution is to hang with chain to the ceiling , but my house is an old one, with super high ceiling with wooden joist.... it is an old adobe building so this was my only way to get the doll standing.
haremlover wrote:In these animations above it's a real pleasure to see the doll moving into the realm of the doll and out of the focus of the sexdoll.

Brilliant

Best wishes

Harem
I agree 100% Harem.
HonkyDonky wrote:Image

This is a phenomenal picture
Hi HonkyDonky, also one of my new favs. the pose and the picture came naturally, by accident.. a happy accident.

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Yumiki wrote:It makes me kinda wonder... how does it feels like to be hanged like that.
I hope it doesn't hurt somehow. I haven't tried it but... does it gives you headache Jeannette?
Lol, I guess Jeanette is enjoying the experience, like walking on air. :lol:
Momomi wrote:Hihi, I guess it's okay to say that cousin Jeannette is just "hanging" around after trip to say...
"Hi, "hang" in there, I will show you more pics of my adventure."
(*^ω^)八(⌒▽⌒)八(-‿‿- )ヽ
The pun keeps getting stronger. Hehe chu~~
Hope you don't "hang up" the phone when I give you a call. /╲/\( •̀ ω •́ )/\╱\
Hahaha, :lol: :lol: :lol: spanish languaje also have this game of words, Jeanette also is "hooked" on that word games :lol: :lol:
Sayumi wrote:
.............Such a huge selection of outfit too. Papa needs to buy more of that. ٩(◕‿◕。)۶
Sayumi chan, give papa a break! He is spending a lot in the DS store to bring more cute friend to your home! ...

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

TheIQF++ wrote:$18 is great for that rack! 8O The DS one cost a lot more.
Being that I use a similar set up, I would like to be able hoist up the chain on some kind of pulley system. Then also a simple hook in the back to route the chain out of the way.
Yep, it is cheap and handy. but the DS model is stainless steel (i guess) and it is detachable.
I also miss that option when I was thinking how to do thedollstand, there are some interesting electrical and manual pulley systems.

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

Hi mexdl...Ive been around on TDF for a little over a year now. I remember going through the doll matrix and looking at certain dolls I was interested in. I found your dolls, and photography of your dolls. I remember thinking 'WOW...this doll owner really knows how to capture his/her dolls essence...bring them to life'....absolutely beautiful contributions you have made. Through your pictures you helped me realize the beauty to behold in owning a doll. I think about your photos of your dolls quite a bit. I also remember thinking 'man, this doll owner has'nt been around for awhile, that sucks because I am so inspired by his/her work'.
And here you are....you have returned and I feel fortunate to be able to witness and be apart of your contributions in my time while I am here.
So...with that said, Thank you for what you have given to the community here...you have been an inspiration in a sense to me. 'Inspire' might not be the right word, as I am not inspiring to be a great Doll photographer such as you(though the few photos I do post of my Ame, I try to present as beautiful and clean) however you bring your dolls to life, and that is what I appreciate the most! I certainly cant wait to see more from you and your dolls. Welcome back mexdl:)
-Mello

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Mello_Pello wrote:Hi mexdl...Ive been around on TDF for a little over a year now. I remember going through the doll matrix and looking at certain dolls I was interested in. I found your dolls, and photography of your dolls. I remember thinking 'WOW...this doll owner really knows how to capture his/her dolls essence...bring them to life'....absolutely beautiful contributions you have made. Through your pictures you helped me realize the beauty to behold in owning a doll. I think about your photos of your dolls quite a bit. I also remember thinking 'man, this doll owner has'nt been around for awhile, that sucks because I am so inspired by his/her work'.
And here you are....you have returned and I feel fortunate to be able to witness and be apart of your contributions in my time while I am here.
So...with that said, Thank you for what you have given to the community here...you have been an inspiration in a sense to me. 'Inspire' might not be the right word, as I am not inspiring to be a great Doll photographer such as you(though the few photos I do post of my Ame, I try to present as beautiful and clean) however you bring your dolls to life, and that is what I appreciate the most! I certainly cant wait to see more from you and your dolls. Welcome back mexdl:)
-Mello
Mello_Pello: Sometimes my limited english skills cannot let me thanks the proper way to the people who share with me the love for dolls. Your words moves me and encourage me to make more and better images to share. My life had been rough in the past 3 years and I was in a dark phase, dolls have the great magic to heal , no matter how dark are the day, your doll will wait for you an light your room. thanks for stoping by and my best regards to You an dYour Ame, she is a Fine lady.

Straitjacket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Straitjacket »

Haha, you know what's cool, it was a weird feeling to see your photography pop up in my EXDOLL 微信 (wechat) subscription feed on my phone and see glowing praise about you from the Chinese manufacturers, and then to come here and see the man himself posting. I'm new to this whole community but you guys are great! I love how small and family like it is.
Do dolls dream of electric sheep?

INFORMATIONS