exdollofficial.com

New beginning

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New beginning

Post by Mello_Pello »

Thanks mexdl. I understand the 'dark phase' issue, in my own way. Hoping that phase can be gone from you and you can live life on your terms, with a smile on your face and joy in your heart. Your statement of dolls lighting up the room...very well said. Always...always, always...looking forward to see your beautiful dolls and photography!
-Mello

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I saw your post for contest about Jeanette! Share it with us here xD Jeanette is extremely pretty! Can't wait for more of your masterpiece with Jeanette's make up artist xD

Me and my girls send you lovely flowers to you and Jeanette and the rest haha

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Straitjacket wrote:Haha, you know what's cool, it was a weird feeling to see your photography pop up in my EXDOLL 微信 (wechat) subscription feed on my phone and see glowing praise about you from the Chinese manufacturers, and then to come here and see the man himself posting. I'm new to this whole community but you guys are great! I love how small and family like it is.
Hi Wow , I did not knew about that! Yes, I have been posting on the Chinese forum, welcome to TDF!
best regards

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

HonkyDonky wrote:Image

This is a phenomenal picture
I agree.
It's stunning.
I am limiting myself to one DS per year. But waiting until this time next year for a 145 doll is a looooong time

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

hmm all this talk about stands is getting me thinking.
I'm ready to move on with getting my babes out of bed.
They stay in bed all the time.
I wanna start buying them dresses and stuff, and get them upright and out in the living room!

Keep posting updates on progress on cheap stand alternatives. I'm no life hack kinda guy, so I'm gonna follow what works

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I'm interested too with cheap stand but remember, Mexdl requested it to be crafted by sketch. That's why he got it cheaper. He gave the idea, the materials and production was already there. Now when you buy a punching bag stand on the market, you buy the brandname with it. So the price tag is always 150 and above.

I'm thinking of getting myself a clothing rack that supports 400lbs of weight. Although someone advice me that dolls won't hold on the rack, I asked many reviewers on Amazon that indeed, most people tried doing pull ups with it with no noticable bent. It's sturdy and industrial for only $60 and you can hang like 3-4 dolls

What do you mean by no life hack? Unemployed?

ORZ,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Mexdll!
Welcome back my friend! Glad to see you around the boards. Nina is ecstatic to see her cousin Jeanette again. Lila is anxious to finally meet her. Hope all is going well with you.
Seeya!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

INTJonny wrote:hmm all this talk about stands is getting me thinking.
I'm ready to move on with getting my babes out of bed.
They stay in bed all the time.
I wanna start buying them dresses and stuff, and get them upright and out in the living room!

Keep posting updates on progress on cheap stand alternatives. I'm no life hack kinda guy, so I'm gonna follow what works
Hi INTJonny, dolls on bed is cool. but think about standing possibilities! doble fun!

Here is my doll stand and the measurements, you can try at a local blacksmith workshop.

The material is cuadrangular shape profile steel iron ( cheap one inch thick)
mexdl-doll-stand.jpg
mexdl-doll-stand.jpg (173.15 KiB) Viewed 753 times
......yeah.. Jeanette fixing her nails :lol:

I am planning on put a melamine white shelf board over the base.

I also think the clothing rack RJ said is a great idea, no hassle.

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hi Mexdll!
Welcome back my friend! Glad to see you around the boards. Nina is ecstatic to see her cousin Jeanette again. Lila is anxious to finally meet her. Hope all is going well with you.
Seeya!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Hi Von! where is the party? Jeanette is back! and she like to gather with your girls!

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

In this image...

I can't help to think that Jeanette is getting bored haha must have been a long day with her photography for May Flower entry.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS