exdollofficial.com

2017 New face Tyra and some new pictures

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 2017 New face Tyra and some new pictures

Post by Knightshift »

Holy Mile-High club Batman! I'd like to have a "Lay-over" on her flight! Think she'd give me a tour of the "cockpit"?
airline_stewardess_sex_doll_05.jpg
airline_stewardess_sex_doll_05.jpg (123.15 KiB) Viewed 1121 times
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Knightshift wrote:Holy Mile-High club Batman! I'd like to have a "Lay-over" on her flight! Think she'd give me a tour of the "cockpit"?
airline_stewardess_sex_doll_05.jpg
Everytime I hear the world MileHighClub, I immediately thought of "Just Cause 2"

That's probably what it fits for. She's indeed gorgeous flight attendant. Won't mind getting 'service' out of her. xD

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

RJAce1014 wrote: Everytime I hear the world MileHighClub, I immediately thought of "Just Cause 2"

That's probably what it fits for. She's indeed gorgeous flight attendant. Won't mind getting 'service' out of her. xD

RJ
Yes RJAce1014, the term Mile-High Club has been around a very long time. And yes... it means having sex on an airplane, not flying a jet in a video game! You kidz crack me up! :D
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Knightshift wrote:Yes RJAce1014, the term Mile-High Club has been around a very long time. And yes... it means having sex on an airplane, not flying a jet in a video game! You kidz crack me up! :D
Haha well Sherlock, I don't know if you have played it yet, it's actually a private airship of the dictator on which he use for pleasure. You probably just google the title "Just Cause 2" and saw the guy and his Jetpack haha you adultz crack me up too.
:haha4:

Anyways, with those jokes aside, won't mind myself getting a great flight service from Flight Attendant Yolanda as I buckled up my sit and have myself a drink.
:glou:

Enjoy the flight!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Doll Sweet wrote:Hi everyone

we made a new face Tyra.

she is realistic face, for 158~167 bodies.
(we recommend with brown skin color and 158,158plus body).

hope you like her.

I think she (dark skinned) needs some more well deserved promotion. 8) Too sad I can´t find any user related photo shootings of her anywhere.

INFORMATIONS