exdollofficial.com

PastyDude's DS Doll 100cm

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: PastyDude's DS Doll 100cm

Post by RJAce1014 »

pastydude wrote:Thanks for.your input. My brain tends to go to an irrational fear state way too fast. I freak myself out and think police and reporters are gonna show up at my house and shame me and my family. It's totally irrational, I know. I don't mind a delay if it's just normal process. John asked me to call DHL and ask if there is a fee to pay, but the idea of calling a shipping company to ask about a sex toy terrifies me. I'm an introvert chicken!
I probably have more smaller dolls than you. I lived by California, didn't see my house getting raided on Fox News yet. These types of paranoia exist only because someone or something makes you feel like that. It's just a doll, you can't get arrested or any thing for just a doll. (Unless the doll is rigged with drugs, bombs, toxic gas, nerve agent, etc. oh oh, you're on your own Pastydude lol.)

We have customs for a reason. To protect the citizens or community from harmful object and I believe dolls aren't that harmful. If you have a doll that can be seen as obscene, the closest you can get is confiscation and a letter noting that the package has been confiscated for reason this and that. If you want to retrieve it, you have to provide documentations that the package isn't harmful or anything from manufacturer's consent. It varies from state to state and I have more smaller dolls shipped to me here in Cali, nothing but I'll make note if there's something.

There's nothing to fear really. It's just a hoax lol or maybe some cases (Like Lonerangers case for instance) but after a thousand shipments later, nothing, it's very rare.

You don't have to call, just pay online. I call them once because they forgotten my package and it's already delayed and it's been two days delayed. DHL are probably had the worst customer service anyways so I won't call if I were you unless it's really needed. I live by Southern California so we might have the same DHL close by Ontario.

Also one more thing, they won't ask you the package contents. The custom may but the shipping company won't. It's your privacy and it's against your privacy to know the content of the package and it's your rights. Once you pay the shipping, their job is to ship it to you properly.

Don't worry dude. Be a man!! xD It's just a doll and millions of people in the US have those and millions are shipped everyday. Your chances is probably 0.0001% of it being confiscated but with reasons. Let's not go further that reasons or any dolls to keep up with TDF rules.

Have a great day,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Thanks again. I've been battling paranoia for years. Likely all those posts on here about importing, scares, and mostly unsubstantiated fears actually fed into my paranoia. I have imported 4 dolls from China so far, no real problems. It's uncanny how easy fear can spread.

I too feel that dolls are a good thing, my wife thinks so too.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

pastydude wrote:Thanks again. I've been battling paranoia for years. Likely all those posts on here about importing, scares, and mostly unsubstantiated fears actually fed into my paranoia. I have imported 4 dolls from China so far, no real problems. It's uncanny how easy fear can spread.

I too feel that dolls are a good thing, my wife thinks so too.
It's alright bro, I've been there too so don't think I'm just playing around with you about your paranoia. It's harder for me because it's rather family related and I have fear that I can't handle myself as independent. I still live by my dad's house but we share the bill for the house, electricity, etc. and we divide the house. I'm single which is what makes it more flexible but I have a phobia of being alone. At least the dolls help turn that fear into happiness. I can talk to them, felt like they exist. Call me crazy I know some people does but hey, that's why we TDF lol for people like me who fascinates dolls. I ended up collecting more dolls as my humble vision of them work of art and aid my art and their modeling plays factors.

Haha, I got my first life size doll in 2015 and I started hoarding at Sept 2016 till now, I got 12 dolls total. (Plus the two upcoming making it 14 dolls.)

If you have seen my large BJD collections and other collections of figurines, you'll be amazed on how serious I am with my collection.

So yeah, it's not something to be embarrassed with. We all been there at one point. YOLO lol

Ciao,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Awesome, thanks for sharing! I'm gonna go check out some of your posts.

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Today will be 4th day on hold. DHL website doesn't say anything about a payment due yet. Maybe they will mail me a bill instead?

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

pastydude wrote:Today will be 4th day on hold. DHL website doesn't say anything about a payment due yet. Maybe they will mail me a bill instead?
Try this one >>> https://mypayment.dhl.ca/
You should sign up for DHL and get a text notif. They usually give you the link where to pay.

You can call them if issues preceeds,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Well, the package was just left on my front porch an hour ago. Website says a signature was received for delivery, but this is a straight up lie. Somone at my house found it on the porch after I asked if a package was delivered. They sent me this picture, which does not look good at all.
IMG_2138.jpg
IMG_2138.jpg (683.96 KiB) Viewed 2985 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hopefully the upgrades to the doll have held up well for you
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

pastydude wrote:Well, the package was just left on my front porch an hour ago. Website says a signature was received for delivery, but this is a straight up lie. Somone at my house found it on the porch after I asked if a package was delivered. So no doorbell was rang. They sent me this picture, which does not look good at all.
IMG_2138.jpg
Repacked, so it means, they did open your package? Or was it really that bad that they have to repacked it. It's either of the two. I'm leaning towards inspection. My boxes was never that bad when they arrived unless of course John made a sloppy job doing the packing. Either way, let's not talk about the box, let's see the interior. If the doll wasn't bad then that is for the best.

Also, they should leave the sign to put the box flat not standing. You do know the damages it can do the dolls foot or neck whenever it's standing. What part of Cali do you live? North or South?

That sucks man, hope nothing bad happens to your doll.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

samara78 wrote:Hopefully the upgrades to the doll have held up well for you
We could call it the DHL stress test.

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

RJAce1014 wrote:
Repacked, so it means, they did open your package? Or was it really that bad that they have to repacked it. It's either of the two. I'm leaning towards inspection. My boxes was never that bad when they arrived unless of course John made a sloppy job doing the packing. Either way, let's not talk about the box, let's see the interior. If the doll wasn't bad then that is for the best.

Also, they should leave the sign to put the box flat not standing. You do know the damages it can do the dolls foot or neck whenever it's standing. What part of Cali do you live? North or South?

That sucks man, hope nothing bad happens to your doll.

Cheers,

RJ
It was opened and rummaged through for inspection. Kind of embarrassing hehe. I live in the Pacific Northwest.

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Went home on my lunch break to see how things went. The box has cuts all over it, when it was "repackaged" the flaps weren't even even anymore. The corners have damage and part of the side is bent in.

Pics coming a bit later as they are one my phone and too large for uploading.plus I need to get back to work.

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

If you've got good pictures of how shitty they repack things you can just stalk their customer service and social media with the pictures of the box and talk about what a disgusting experience you had. Don't give any details. "They opened my package and then THREW everything back in the box and loosely taped it. The damage was unbelievable" and just put it on every spam DHL sends out for the next year.

ChallengerRT

Post by ChallengerRT »

Just FYI.

In a recent email from DS Doll, John said they're getting ready (maybe in a month or so) to release photos of a newer, more mature faced head for the DS 100. Unfortunately, he stated they aren't making the breasts larger too, but, nonetheless, I'm still very curious to see what the more mature head looks like...

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

I'm hoping later tonight Pasty posts a review saying all is well with the doll and the package was all that got jacked up.

INFORMATIONS