exdollofficial.com

PastyDude's DS Doll 100cm

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: PastyDude's DS Doll 100cm

Post by pastydude »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hi Pasty!
Just checkin' in to see if'n y'have any latest updates of your new DS100. Cool new pics Buddy ... love the one with her sitting on the steps of the pool ... NICE!
Cheers!
Von
Thanks Von. Haven't done much with dolls lately, with all of the graduations and holiday, plus BBQs etc... Hoping too soon.

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

hollows+fentiman wrote:I think like most dolls she should stand with a little leaning assistance. My two first generation do even though they have a broken hip joint and one floppy leg! I'm surprised you say the silicone is soft though, that does seem to be a change. My two are not what I'd call soft at all and I would say more on the firm side!

Cheers, Hollows.
I will try that Hollows. Yes, very soft - her bikini left imprints for a while even.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi Pasty,

Of course your thread is lively even if you're gone. It's even more lively if you post more pictures of her along with your other girls too xD

I believe by the time now, she's probably use to your house by now. Your wife is probably getting use to her too isn't it?

Enjoy her and she's definitely gonna give it to you back.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

Hi Patty!
Your thread is so exciting to me, I am in touch with John for Eva with freckles...
Could you check her "real" weight? Just to see if 9kg is exact.

The "new" silicone is really soft as I can see with my 145-, but with that softness, she is fragile, her fingers, hands... I am not sure it is better than before. A mixt of "old" and new silicone would be good, so harder silicone for the feet, and soft for the rest...
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

It's good to hear that her skeleton seems to be holding up ... I've got one of the first gen, and poor Kimi's skeleton has broken at both hips, her back and one knee - and gone very loose at her elbows.

She's still a cherished cuddle partner, though!

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

Paleonaturist wrote:It's good to hear that her skeleton seems to be holding up ... I've got one of the first gen, and poor Kimi's skeleton has broken at both hips, her back and one knee - and gone very loose at her elbows.

She's still a cherished cuddle partner, though!

~B.
So sad! after how long has she broken? Do you repair, or impossible?
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I've two broken first gen ones. Both of them are similar breaks to Paleonaturist's Kimi. I started a lengthy repair to the first one and had to replace the hip plus joints, the whole back plus joints and one shoulder. I was just putting her back together and a leg joint went again so she has stayed unfinished since (from last year basically!)!

There are some gruesome photos of the surgery in one of the threads if anyone is interested!

I think the problem now will be getting spare parts for the first gen as the skeleton is different with the second gen!

Homanoidus, if you're still in contact with John can you ask him if spare skeleton parts are still available for the first gen please? That might also give you an indication of whether they will still back up second gen breakages (hopefully none!) if they have to do another modification!

John usually sends the parts free but you have to pay shipping!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

hollows+fentiman wrote:I've two broken first gen ones. Both of them are similar breaks to Paleonaturist's Kimi. I started a lengthy repair to the first one and had to replace the hip plus joints, the whole back plus joints and one shoulder. I was just putting her back together and a leg joint went again so she has stayed unfinished since (from last year basically!)!

There are some gruesome photos of the surgery in one of the threads if anyone is interested!

I think the problem now will be getting spare parts for the first gen as the skeleton is different with the second gen!

Homanoidus, if you're still in contact with John can you ask him if spare skeleton parts are still available for the first gen please? That might also give you an indication of whether they will still back up second gen breakages (hopefully none!) if they have to do another modification!

John usually sends the parts free but you have to pay shipping!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ok' I am going to ask him.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Thanks! I could ask him myself but I think he got a little fed up with me pestering him for a while!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

homanoidus wrote:
So sad! after how long has she broken? Do you repair, or impossible?
One of her hips went limp a few days after her arrival, her back and her other hip shortly thereafter. The knee break (which is the only one that _really_ bothers me - hips are supposed to move in every direction, knees ... probably shouldn't) happened just a few months ago.

I've seen the repair photos, and just wasn't up for all the sourcing of supplies, cutting, delicate washers, bolts and inserts, the gluing and scarring . . .

Obviously, she's not very good at sitting or standing, but she drops into such natural supine poses all on her own (with the exception of that knee) that she really kind of amazes me sometimes!

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

Ok, Paleo, thank you very much for this clarification.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

This thread keeps me up at night and makes me sad. Sometimes I feel guilty that my 3 are still pretty much perfect after 2 years (just an FYI but the pink is more sensitive to rub problems then Tan and White).

I still blame the box but once they are home safe and sound I am still wondering how they continue to break?? Is it because they have cracks from the trip and just a matter of time??

:cry:
L✰neR✯nger

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I don't think it's just that Lone! The joints are held together with bolts and no lock nuts. Plus, they seem to just use ordinary spanners to tighten them with no torque wrench so it relies on the assembler to get it right! Some joints seem looser than others when they arrive so it could even be more than one person doing the assembly! As the skeleton is a hard plastic with very little bending capability, I think the stress on SOME of the joints can be telling over time. The lugs on the joints seem to almost disintegrate with stress fractures.

If they are treated gently and posed naturally there shouldn't be a problem if you haven't had any already! I personally believe that the people assembling the joints were not used to the plastic as they'd always had metal ones before! If a joint was overtightened its days were numbered from day one, which is why there seem to be so many saying this or that broke after just a few days! Those, like you Lone, that haven't had a problem may never have one as long as they are treated gently and not moved/posed unnaturally against the movement of the joint itself!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Worse was the one time I left Blossom sitting nicely on the edge of my bed. Ran to get fresh batteries and found her crumpled on the floor face down. I was beyond panic and close to tears but she was fine. It just takes one time and all those atta boys mean shit.....
L✰neR✯nger

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

Reading and sizing positive and negative... I am not so sure...

INFORMATIONS