exdollofficial.com

New Chinese video- DSdoll factory, some cute/fun segments

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Straitjacket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New Chinese video- DSdoll factory, some cute/fun segments

Post by Straitjacket »

Hey guys, just thought I would drop off this amusing video posted today giving an inside look at the factory where DSdolls are made. Even if you can't understand any of it it's interesting, informative, and cute if nothing else.

I love the part at the end watching him struggle to move her and take her clothes off, we all know the struggle :lol:

http://youchuang.autohome.com.cn/info/101136

Enjoy!
Do dolls dream of electric sheep?

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: New Chinese video- DSdoll factory, some cute/fun segment

Post by siliconefun »

Much enjoyed, so cool!! Thanks for sharing :D :D

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Straitjacket wrote:Hey guys, just thought I would drop off this amusing video posted today giving an inside look at the factory where DSdolls are made. Even if you can't understand any of it it's interesting, informative, and cute if nothing else.

I love the part at the end watching him struggle to move her and take her clothes off, we all know the struggle :lol:

Enjoy!
You know what, I gotta study Chinese and work for them. Feels fun working on the doll factory. Isn't it? I don't know, as an artist, I always aim to create so basically, what DS factory looks like is to create. Fancy isn't it?

You sure knows much being in China xD why not get inside to the actual factory for a tour? or Showroom at least.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Straitjacket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Straitjacket »

RJAce1014 wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:Hey guys, just thought I would drop off this amusing video posted today giving an inside look at the factory where DSdolls are made. Even if you can't understand any of it it's interesting, informative, and cute if nothing else.

Enjoy!
You know what, I gotta study Chinese and work for them. Feels fun working on the doll factory. Isn't it? I don't know, as an artist, I always aim to create so basically, what DS factory looks like is to create. Fancy isn't it?

You sure knows much being in China xD why not get inside to the actual factory for a tour? or Showroom at least.

RJ
Ha! I wish, I'm only a cheap 4~ hour train ride away too, but I already asked and they said they are not open to the public :(

I also had thoughts about working for them, lol, but they don't seem to have use for my skillset.
Do dolls dream of electric sheep?

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Wow that was fun to watch. I want to see a video on a TPE doll factory.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Thanks for sharing this, Straitjacket! That was an awesome and fun look into the factory. And it was neat to be hit with some unexpected nostalgia from that Super Mario Brothers 3 theme music, hah.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Or... you could pretend to be a journalist and doing an American journalism about dolls. Hehe they always wanted to promote their products outside China, I believe it's hard to turn down journalist that would it for them for free xD

Well, that guy on the video wanted to do it but as you look closely, he's being watched haha. He can't do it, he's trying to resist the fun with her.

Oh yeah, from Fushun to Dalian, that's 4hrs. Or you could drive at speed of 140kmh and be there in less than 2hrs. xD jk. (I don't know what they use in China, if miles that 80mph like freeway driving)

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Thank you for sharing, it was very educational :thumbs_up:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Since we're sharing videos anyways about EX Factory, have you guys seen the one from Vice yet?

I'm looking for the full documentary video of it but can't find it anywhere on the internet.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

pixies4ever

Post by pixies4ever »

Nice one, thanks for sharing!

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I really wish more journalist have a courage to come in and report more about the EX Factory. It's interesting to see what people thing from inside think and it's all artistic just to create a doll for you.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

coffee
Former Member

Post by coffee »

RJAce1014 wrote:Since we're sharing videos anyways about EX Factory, have you guys seen the one from Vice yet?

RJ
Anyone know the model of the brunette doll head at 1:16?

Rickb140
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rickb140 »

I want buy much better than it, like a real woman.

coffee
Former Member

Post by coffee »

I'm wondering if it's possible to drill holes to those metal frame to make the frame lighter, like this:
http://cinelli.it/en/prodotti/spinaci-light-2/

Or if that even matter at all, if most of the weight are TPE?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

coffee wrote:I'm wondering if it's possible to drill holes to those metal frame to make the frame lighter […] Or if that even matter at all, if most of the weight are TPE?
Doll Sweet dolls are made of silicone, not TPE. Most of the weight is a result of the silicone's weight. To reduce weight, these dolls have a foam core (which is nicely shown in the video).

To reduce weight even further, you would make the silicone layer thinner, and that would make the doll harder. The art of making silicone dolls is to find the right balance.

The DS skeletons are not so heavy. The little one is about 3.3 kg. To reduce it's weight you would need much more costly materials, and the possible gain would be only small.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

INFORMATIONS