exdollofficial.com

Here is my new 145- with Lilith head, Yvette

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Here is my new 145- with Lilith head, Yvette

Post by Jonathan- »

As requested, here are some photos with Yvette and Aurelia sitting together. I couldn't get a shot with Aurelia sitting in Yvette's lap because Aurelia has some broken joints and I couldn't get her to hold that kind of pose. I also couldn't get them playing games because their boneless fingers make it pretty difficult to get them to hold controllers in a natural-looking way. So, I went with the book-reading option. I also had them lie next to each other so you can have a better idea of how tall they are in relation to each other. Enjoy!
20170528_235453.jpg
20170528_235453.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 1981 times
20170528_235658.jpg
20170528_235658.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 1981 times
20170529_000022.jpg
20170529_000022.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1981 times
20170529_000100.jpg
20170529_000100.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 1981 times
20170529_001330.jpg
20170529_001330.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1981 times
20170529_001511.jpg
20170529_001511.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1981 times
20170529_001538.jpg
20170529_001538.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1981 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

They sure are cute together great comparison
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Wow these are some amazing photos and they looks great together ~!!!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Beautiful pics of Aurelia and Yvette :thumbs_up:
It is always cute to have different doll sizes interact with each other
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Jonathan- wrote:As requested, here are some photos with Yvette and Aurelia sitting together. I couldn't get a shot with Aurelia sitting in Yvette's lap because Aurelia has some broken joints and I couldn't get her to hold that kind of pose. I also couldn't get them playing games because their boneless fingers make it pretty difficult to get them to hold controllers in a natural-looking way. So, I went with the book-reading option. I also had them lie next to each other so you can have a better idea of how tall they are in relation to each other. Enjoy!
Oh ho! Thank you for heading my request xD

I've been longing to see a 145 and a DS Mini together. On the Chinese site, someone put a head of 145 Series on a DS Mini and it looks odd. I kinda wanted to see it for real for body side by side. Getting my girls a mini sister too. I guess she will look fantastic on the lap but too bad about the joints.

Haha, well, you can buy a props. A styrofoam PS4 controller for just a dollar and just tape it on their hand. Use a string and attached it somewhere and delete the string with photoshop. It's very creative way to pose a loose joint doll and yes, I got tips from people here who loves loose joints lol.

There's even plastic food toys at Amazon. I might buy that one, it's very realistic.

I'm just glad you posted the picture of both of them. I'm dying to see the ratio and proportion that somehow none in TDF have shown yet or maybe it was but I haven't seen it. Seeing you got both, I thought I asked. Thank you for sparing that time. C:

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Yvette and Aurelia both thank you all. And, Samara, this is kind if silly, but I came across something in the beer aisle at the grocery store that made me think of your lady Yessenia Stella. Yvette says cheers to her DS sister with an awesome name :glou:
20170521_210905.jpg
20170521_210905.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 1904 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Jonathan- wrote:Yvette and Aurelia both thank you all. And, Samara, this is kind if silly, but I came across something in the beer aisle at the grocery store that made me think of your lady Yessenia Stella. Yvette says cheers to her DS sister with an awesome name :glou:
The attachment 20170521_210905.jpg is no longer available
A return cheers from yessenia as well
Attachments
20170520_183924~2.jpg
20170520_183924~2.jpg (677.82 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

The more I see of your 145 and Mini together, the more I go crazy and be tempted to get Mini right away. I don't know but having a mini me around is so adorable.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

RJAce1014 wrote:The more I see of your 145 and Mini together, the more I go crazy and be tempted to get Mini right away. I don't know but having a mini me around is so adorable.

Cheers,

RJ

Go for it, dude. If the new skeleton is as improved as it's supposed to be, then you won't be disappointed with her at all. Heck, even with her broken joints, I'm still quite happy with my mini. You can see more of her in her thread, but my photography style portrays her as more of a sensual lady, and less of an adorable girl. She's still cute, though :P

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=78956

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Jonathan- wrote:Go for it, dude. If the new skeleton is as improved as it's supposed to be, then you won't be disappointed with her at all. Heck, even with her broken joints, I'm still quite happy with my mini. You can see more of her in her thread, but my photography style portrays her as more of a sensual lady, and less of an adorable girl. She's still cute, though :P

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=78956
Haha I was waiting for mi6c reply into this... "RJ don't need to go for it, he'll get it soon, watch." Haha hey, I'm almost about to be halfway on my collectors wishlist. I need to recharge some cash but I will get them all. A collectors code. Haha after seeing reviews of her, who wouldn't. I really like to have that mini. She was so popular last year and I'm the only one who didn't have her.

Cheeks,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Jonathan!
Great pics of Yvette and Aurelia together! I see a lot of sisterly love between 'em!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

jollygreenjason
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jollygreenjason »

Man, you did all of that before you left for work? Good job. She's a beautiful doll, too. Congratulations.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I envy you and Von having that DS mini around... hmph... oh wait haha, I can actually get her lol why should I not get one for my girls. They would love to have a minime xD

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

JJSilicone
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JJSilicone »

Wow Jonathon, Yvette is truly jaw-dropping. You are quite the lucky man to have such a beautiful lady around the house! Each photo she becomes more beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us possibly the most beautiful doll lady on this forum. (Very close matchup between Samara's pretty lady Lily and Yvette though!) The Lillith face may be the prettiest one on the market at the moment.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

JJSilicone wrote:Wow Jonathon, Yvette is truly jaw-dropping. You are quite the lucky man to have such a beautiful lady around the house! Each photo she becomes more beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us possibly the most beautiful doll lady on this forum. (Very close matchup between Samara's pretty lady Lily and Yvette though!) The Lillith face may be the prettiest one on the market at the moment.
I have to agree with that.

INFORMATIONS