exdollofficial.com

Introducing Natalie 2017 DS 160cm. Review on Oral Head and..

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

INTJonny

Introducing Natalie 2017 DS 160cm. Review on Oral Head and..

Post by INTJonny »

Introducing Natalie!!
This is also intended to be a review of the
1) Oral Head (since I couldn't find any before I decided to go ahead and buy one to try it out) and
2) Improvements with the 160cm body for 2017.
3) The G Insert.
(first 2 pics are Kathy head. Last 3 pics are with my 2015 Kayla head)

I am starting to be cautious with what year it is, as (you will see later) DS is a company that clearly clearly displays continuous improvements in their products, and I want this message to be a strong one in this post. So keep in mind the review is for 2017 March-ish DS products.
Also, I know how others feel about showing all the intimate parts of their beauties. I feel the same way too a little bit, but I also want to give back to the community here with functional reviews, as it is this community that helped me so much in taking the first leap with my first doll.

----

1) I'll start with the Oral Head.
Specs: Kathy Head, Purple Eyes. The wig she has on is one of the default ones from DS.
Lets start with the Pros:
So there's something about BJs that I had to try it out, and I was not disappointed. A picture taken with flash to show sort of the inside of her mouth. It is soft and it's ribbed. In terms of functionality, she SUCKS. The suction is obviously limited as it's just achieved by it being closed at the end (thank goodness), but it definitely gets the job done and feels fantastic. It is not as soft as the inserts, but very close. To me, it's a bit more stimulating than the inserts actually, probably because of the ribbed interior. What's super nice is the suction sound effects.
Cons: there are few here, and to me (being interested in the doll world for a few years now) it's understandable and almost expected. Interpretation of beauty and aesthetics is pretty subjective, but to me, the Kathy head is not as beautiful as other non-oral ones. It just doesn't compare to my Kayla and Thera. This makes sense as soon as you observe the head and how it needs to function. Her mouth stays open....not WIDE open, but open enough that it looks a bit unnatural. (the picture below here looks better because I put her hand under her chin) Another thing is John at DS mentions that oral heads are tough to make beautiful because of how the mouth and the cavity needs to be. Just look around especially across other doll companies. At least for now, a lot of other dolls (to me) don't look as beautiful as the DS faces, because the mouth needs to be bigger. Another thing con is, you don't really quite get that fantasy of BJ with her eyes staring back up at you. Her eyes actually bulge out during play. Again - I'm not disappointed at all with this. I simply just understand. In fact, when I unboxed the Kathy head, her eyes were all rotated in weird directions so the first impression was bad ahahhaa. But don't be surprised to find her cross-eyed after play time is over. Cleaning is a bit of a chore also. Not as easy as taking an insert out, flipping it inside out and cleaning. You have to take her head off, be very careful with water entering her mouth only, and clean patiently. The depth is about 4 inches, may a bit deeper. So for many, there won't be bottoming out. A final obvious con is the lips at the side would obviously be prone to ripping over time.
To me, the oral head is still a success, because I understood all these cons before purchasing. Hope this helps others in making their decisions though. It may not be for everyone.

That's it for the oral head review. Before moving on, I want to look forward just a bit by wondering how this can be better. I'm sure other more knowledgeable ones out there like Harem would have some wisdom to share. I am thinking a fully functional oral head with the captivating beauties of other faces like Kayla etc (smaller mouths) can be achievable. I feel this way because the silicone softness and durability are all different for the bodies of 2015, 2016, and 2017. Something tells me that it is possible to create a head that has: A) a small or otherwise naturally looking mouth in the neutral position, B) silicone durable enough at the sides to improve on ripping issues, so we're talking more ductile, and more durable (more on this later), C) and I'm sure the eye bulging can be fixed.

----

2) The 160cm 2017 body!!!!

Ok, lets back up. The curiosity to try the oral head was a small reason to make yet another DS purchase. The main reason was to replace my old 2015 160+cm doll. I wanted a replacement body for my Kayla head because of all the newbie mistakes with my first doll, and because of the much softer silicone I noticed after getting my 2nd DS in 2016 (170cm). And I wanted my Celine to have smaller breasts.
I am absolutely impressed. Happier than I thought. There is only one con.
But lets start with all the pros. The biggest one is how DS was able to make the intimate parts far more aesthetic, and pleasing to the eye. Check out the last picture! With most leg spread motions, she remains A) looking good without gaps between the insert and the body, and B) the functionality is NOT lost. Even with legs closed completely. I tried to make a slideshow to show what I mean here, but it is best to see perhaps a video or in person. The key here is, DS has improved the body so that once the legs close, it doesn't squeeze the insert. This is a big win. Also, a comment that separates the 160 from the 170cm dolls is the type of insert. The insert is bigger at the opening (without failing in aesthetics) for the 160, so play time is easy even without looking. The thing with the 170cm insert is that it's so small, its hard to (get started). But this was last year. Maybe DS improved on this.
Next pro is the continued improvements in the softness. She is softer than my 2016 170cm, and I thought I was impressed last year! A scale is best to try to describe the improvements (and others that own more than one DS doll will be able to help here too)
2015: 1/10 (hard and the least durable of all of them. Doesn't feel close to a real person)
2016: 7/10 (a lot softer. Fondling is actually fantastic and addicting unlike the 2015 silicone. To me (knock on wood) my 2016 170cm is still in almost perfect condition. Part of it is that I'm not a newbie anymore, but I think she can take much more of a beating. The silicone is much softer AND more durable. It's just more ductile vs the brittleness of the 2015 silicone)
2017: 8/10 (the gap between the 2016 and 2017 silicone is smaller, but definitely noticeable. I didn't expect this at all, so I was amazed on the unboxing honeymoon. Fondling is crazy. The softness of her bum is VERY good. And there seems to be a gradient here, where her legs and arms are a touch harder. Even though the 170cm has a serious booty, I never really find myself fondling down there, but I do with this new 2017 silicone. That extra gap of softness improvement is just so much better. And I never thought this next thing would be the best part.....her hands.....OMG. Her hands are so soft, they feel real. I am so impressed with DS's continuous improvement here, as the latest just feels more and more like a companion.
What's 10/10? well, no matter what you do, breasts don't sag, and booties don't jiggle like reals. Wonder if this is even achievable.....
So how bout the durability? this is the only con I can speak to. Keep in mind it's only a relative con....as the doll (im pretty sure) can't hold its own weight standing up. I'm highly doubt it. I am way too scared to try.
I need more time to tell, but so far, it seems like this extra softness comes at some loss in durability compared to the 2016 silicone. This morning, I was so disappointed to flip her over after staying in one pose with her bum on the bed sheets for about a week. There are now crease marks on her left bum cheek from sitting on folds of the bed sheet!!. They aren't noticeable to the eye, but noticeable to the touch. Reason why I say I need more time to tell, is that right now it seems to have faded just a tiny bit, but it's still there. I hope this isn't permanent. I'm not a big fan of a doll stand, and prefer to keep my babes with me cuddling around in bed.

Ok before moving on, I feel like DS needs to do a better job with their website and showcasing improvements like these. To me, it would do well with attracting more buyers. I definitely would have made the purchase sooner or maybe even more purchases if I knew about these things.

----

3) Last is the new G insert. No pictures here, as they won't really show anything. I haven't looked into detail here, but it's pretty much the same in terms of look, for the 160cm. The color is a bit different. The feel is just a tad bit different, which is nice to have more than one sensation to play with. The G insert has a few extra bulbs on the bottom side of the interior. That's pretty much all I can say in terms of a review.

Good day!
Attachments
20170510_192343 (2578x3600).jpg
20170510_192343 (2578x3600).jpg (3.94 MiB) Viewed 1918 times
20170522_185459 - Copy (2160x2592).jpg
20170522_185459 - Copy (2160x2592).jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1918 times
20170512_120508 - Copy (2025x3600).jpg
20170512_120508 - Copy (2025x3600).jpg (3.35 MiB) Viewed 1918 times
20170510_192535 - Copy (3600x2025).jpg
20170510_192535 - Copy (3600x2025).jpg (3.29 MiB) Viewed 1918 times
Leg Spread Improvement
Leg Spread Improvement
Picture4.png (3.43 MiB) Viewed 1918 times

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing Natalie 2017 DS 160cm. Review on Oral Head a

Post by Jonathan- »

Congrats on your newest addition, Jonny! Thanks for sharing such a detailed account of your experience with her. The softness of the newest blend of silicone is definitely remarkable. It took me by surprise when I first felt my 145. I noticed, too, how easily imprinting happens to her skin (even the fleece-like lining on one of my blankets will leave temporary imprints on my lady's thighs and calves). I just make sure to keep her from lying or sitting in one position for more than eight hours or so (when we're in bed, she lies on her side, and during the day, she either lies on her back or is sitting down). Take good care of her and enjoy her!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hey really cool! Looking forward to more postings
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Congratulations and thanks for the informative post and pictures.

All the best :glou:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Wow! It's Kathy, my second favorite head. (My first actually but Emily is now my number 1)

It's true that most DS dolls have slight opening of their mouth which makes it antirealistic. Have you tried the technique of some Chinese owners... (Mexdl already made a topic about it) putting a soft foam underneath her neck forcing her to close her mouth? Well I don't know if it would work on opened Oral Head but one should try at least.

Indeed, Kathy is a bless haha, you can't resist giving her blows asap huh? Well, she was inviting opening her mouth wide. Keep her coming!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Thanks for that detailed review. It answered a lot of questions I had.
INTJonny wrote:Another thing is John at DS mentions that oral heads are tough to make beautiful because of how the mouth and the cavity needs to be.
Interesting that he was so candid! 8O That is a good pose with her hands under her chin.
INTJonny wrote:Ok before moving on, I feel like DS needs to do a better job with their website and showcasing improvements like these. To me, it would do well with attracting more buyers. I definitely would have made the purchase sooner or maybe even more purchases if I knew about these things.
I'm glad to hear this information about improvements! Those pics of the insert look pretty good.
INTJonny wrote:This morning, I was so disappointed to flip her over after staying in one pose with her bum on the bed sheets for about a week. There are now crease marks on her left bum cheek from sitting on folds of the bed sheet!!.
I'm sure there is an easier way, but I just got some memory foam out of a crib mat. It is in a long shape that I can lay my 167 on. I use it to pick her up and place her inside the box when I have to. I've had blankets make surprise folds that left creases - it went away though but my silicone is older.

It always surprises me how much I like every Kayla in her own way. :D Yours has great detailed eyebrows and looks cute with those bangs.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

TheIQF++ wrote:I'm sure there is an easier way, but I just got some memory foam out of a crib mat. It is in a long shape that I can lay my 167 on. I use it to pick her up and place her inside the box when I have to. I've had blankets make surprise folds that left creases - it went away though but my silicone is older.
This is what I thought so too. I have been sitting Sayumi long because I was hanging out with Momomi that I noticed a mark under her knee. It's a deep one so I thought it's permanent. After some days, it went back to normal. I was just burst laughing like I was worried for nothing. Just lay her flat in a few days, all those folds goes back to normal.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS