exdollofficial.com

Here's what the Yolanda head looks like on a 145 body

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Here's what the Yolanda head looks like on a 145 body

Post by Jonathan- »

Yolanda is my favorite of the full-size faces, and if I had ordered a 163 instead of my 145, I'd have gotten her with the Yolanda face. But, even though I decided on the 145, I was still curious to see how this head would look on a smaller body. Fortunately for me, while I was waiting for my 145 to enter production, another TDF member had a Yolanda head that he wanted to sell, so I jumped on the opportunity. Here's what she looks like paired with my 145- body:
IMG_39861~2.jpg
IMG_39861~2.jpg (910.75 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
IMG_39892~2.jpg
IMG_39892~2.jpg (883.61 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
IMG_39923~2.jpg
IMG_39923~2.jpg (901.59 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
IMG_3993.JPG
IMG_3993.JPG (730.93 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
IMG_3995.JPG
IMG_3995.JPG (401.82 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
It's not a terrible fit, but the difference in proportion between the head and body becomes more noticeable when the body is nude. She is as pretty and dynamically expressive as I imagined, though. I think I'll save her for when I possibly order a 163 a few years down the road.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Here's what the Yolanda head looks like on a 145 body

Post by jazzman »

very exotic looking and not out of scale at all as you have her posed..

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Your posing is very good, making you have to look twice to notice the head might be slightly large.
Had you not mentioned it in the post and instead highlighted some other aspect I'd say it won't be distracting, so all good.
Another "trick" you can try is using thin hair covering the sides, that makes the whole head appear slightly less wide in appearance.
But the most important thing is that you got a head you really like, so congratulations.

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

It wasn't that bad really. I've been hybridding my dolls too and some are touch with photoshop or hair technique like mi6c mentioned. I believe, the 145 is a bit scale down of 158 but less slightly noticable. It's true when you put head of 145series on 163. (I saw a topic post about this.)

Indeed, Yolanda is part of my wishlist and I love to get her someday. I'll heavily gonna go for Emily first though. Something about Karrot's Xiaoli gives me a heavenly bless on his photo stream xD

Chiao

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Wow, I didn't know this was a possibility. Does the full size head fit on the 145 without modification???

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

As far as I know all DS heads and bodies will fit together since they all use the same size attachment mechanism, it's just that either head or body will look too small or too big depending on the combo.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Looks great! She projects a very attentive, inquisitive personality. It's a winning combination!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Jimbofod wrote:Wow, I didn't know this was a possibility. Does the full size head fit on the 145 without modification???
Nope, there is no modification needed. I can use both this full-size Yolanda head and my smaller-sized Lilith head on the same 145cm body. DS has an awesome neck-to-head connection system that is consistent between the different sized heads.

Melkor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Melkor »

Jonathan- wrote:
Jimbofod wrote:Wow, I didn't know this was a possibility. Does the full size head fit on the 145 without modification???
Nope, there is no modification needed. I can use both this full-size Yolanda head and my smaller-sized Lilith head on the same 145cm body. DS has an awesome neck-to-head connection system that is consistent between the different sized heads.
and it does not leave a gap between the neck and head?
“I have never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.” ― Henry David Thoreau

INFORMATIONS