exdollofficial.com

question about new doll smell

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

question about new doll smell

Post by mossy500 »

i have a question about DS "new doll" smell. my 163 DS was delivered 7 days ago. she has a smell sort of like a heavy rubber. it is not as sweet as the sanhui smell. it does have a slight note of sweet, but it is not the same. i noticed the smell is localized around her belly area. i can hardly smell her "new doll smell" in her hands, feet and head. it all comes from her belly. why is this? i am guessing this is the area where the silicone is thickest. she is not a + body so her butt is the thickest area on her entire body, i bet that is where the smell is coming from also lol.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: question about new doll smell

Post by mi6c »

Can't help you with the smell, no clue about it, sorry.
But just in case I missed it elsewhere:
Congratulations on your new sweetie. :glou:

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I suspect you still have some off-gassing going on. I recommend just letting her air out. Moving her around may help things along. A few additional showers and powdering session also wouldn't hurt.

Congrats on your new arrival, hopefully the aroma issue improves.

:glou:

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

she still has a few sponge baths coming her way, gotta remove more of the shipping powder. going slow because i hurt myself getting her out of the box. unboxing a heavy doll after a long day out doing stuff was a stupid mistake on my part, but i would probably do it again. my sanhui gassed off for a while and the smell did not bother me.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Well for me, I never had this experience to begin with. I'll give you some tips to prevent the smell.

First of all, my room is well ventilated and airconditioned so that tells me that temperature would play factors on this smell phobia or paranoia of some people.

Second, out of the box, I splash them with Aftershower powder. I prefer the smell of Lavender or you can use other scent like Chamomile wish makes her really good too.

Third, the new wig, I don't usually put them unless I review them first but if I do or after the review, I wash it and put Pantene shampoo on which has this strong good smell that will live you smelling just her head for a while.

Fourth, once a week, I dampen her skin with wet towels and a bit of wet soap like Zest or Safeguard and then splash her with Aftershowers again. I also recommend washing her clothes once a week and use a fabric conditioner like Downy with lavender scent on it.

Fifth, I use cologne or Victoria secret perfume on her. I like Endless love a lot. You can get also that Antonio Banderas perfume the Blue Seduction. It smells good on her I swear, she feels life like.

Anytips, ask for more.

Nope, never smell my dolls. I have 12dolls in one room and none of them smells. I have all of them in less than a year and have 5 new ones in just a few months. No smell... same company, same box, no smell. Trust me.

I have sensitive nose and an asthma. I can't smoke and stand some scent and I cough a lot but if I were to smell this odor, I would be dizzy so do yourself a favor and take on the tips I gave.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The foam that is inside is what smells it will take a few weeks for that to go away or get real faint
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

samara78 wrote:The foam that is inside is what smells it will take a few weeks for that to go away or get real faint
Didn't smell anything at all because I powder them outside the box.

Okay, just to be fair, I have two dolls coming. I won't powder them for experiment. See if they still smell on airconditioned room. I'll put the other one on the garage where it's tad bit warm. I wonder what that smell you talking about.

But of course, if you don't want any of that said smell at all, my technique, I guarantee 100%. But of sole purpose of trying it out, I'll do just that. Either way, I might or might not. Who would leave their doll at the garage anyways xD

Powder, ventilated room, and perfume = "Odor sensation."

Don't worry, I believe, the scent is not lethal nor make you dizzy overtime. It's just like one of those TPE smells. I believe TPE smells uglier than silicone even with my technique above, TPE will still produce the smell for about a month. The smell dies out with so much perfume though.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS