exdollofficial.com

My DS will be here Tuesday

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

My DS will be here Tuesday

Post by Jason1978 »

I just got the email from the shipping company letting me know my DS 158 will be here Tuesday I had to pay a customs fee though, wasn't aware I'd have to do that, so that was an unexpected fee, but it's paid now and I'm all set for her to arrive in a few days after the holidays on Monday. I am really excited to see her. I hope she did not get any bumps or damage in shipping, I am a bit worried about that, but DS packs them well I am sure so that isn't a problem I hope. I never have seen a doll before so this will be all new to me, I hope she is easy to move and all, I got a relatively light doll she is 64 pounds, I purposely got a light doll because of people telling me they can be harder to move than I might expect. I plan on only having one doll, but who knows if the doll bug bites me! I see so many I like, but one for now, I think I made the right chose with this doll. It was the first one I liked 2 years ago, and still liked it when I got mine. I know she's had a new silicone formula now than she had 2 years ago, she's softer, and has a new skin tone than she had 2 years ago, I got the new cream skin tone, rather than light pink that I would have gotten 2 years ago. I will post pics probably on Tuesday when I get her for those that are interested, I will try to post some vids too, but vids are new for me, I'm not sure how to do that, but I will learn in the future, I think I will enjoy having a doll very much, this was not a sudden decision for me to get one, I had considered it since 2011, but did not find this forum until 2015, so I thought a long time about getting one, and was sure it was the right thing for me before ordering one.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My DS will be here Tuesday

Post by samara78 »

She is a great doll! Will wait patiently to meet her.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Congrats man! Always interested in seeing a new lady, especially a DS lady……...
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Mr Gee

Post by Mr Gee »

Hope she arrives safe and sound,
what Head are you getting ?
Gee

Mr Gee

Post by Mr Gee »

Hope she arrives safe and sound,

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

Mr Gee wrote:Hope she arrives safe and sound,
I got the Mandy head, in the new Cream skin tone
pictures_12.jpg
pictures_12.jpg (152.69 KiB) Viewed 2180 times

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Congrats! Hopefully she arrives in perfect condition.

I'm still patiently awaiting news about my own DS order :mrgreen:

I think you are going to be pleasantly surprised if she is your first doll ;)

My advice is to open her box in your bedroom if possible. Otherwise wheel her around on a chair to move her between rooms safely.

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

I hope she arrives safely too, the box packaging looked pretty thin in the pictures, but I assume DS has not had any problems with shipping this way, so I am expecting she will arrive safely. I am just hoping everything is okay when she arrives, I hoe yours arrives safely too, I can't wait to see her all in one piece, and with some clothes on, I have to go clothes shopping Tuesday after I get her. It's going to be interesting trying to find clothes for her, I never had to dress a woman before, so now I get to dress a woman exactly like I want, I'm thinking of maybe a pair of red pants and a white long sleeve shirt, but not sure, I am thinking of maybe some boots or something for shoes, but the zip up kind so they are easy to get on and off. that's for her everyday clothes, for special occasions I'm not sure what I'll get, maybe dress her as a vampire or something lol

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Jason1978 wrote:I hope she arrives safely too, the box packaging looked pretty thin in the pictures, but I assume DS has not had any problems with shipping this way, so I am expecting she will arrive safely. I am just hoping everything is okay when she arrives, I hoe yours arrives safely too, I can't wait to see her all in one piece, and with some clothes on, I have to go clothes shopping Tuesday after I get her. It's going to be interesting trying to find clothes for her, I never had to dress a woman before, so now I get to dress a woman exactly like I want, I'm thinking of maybe a pair of red pants and a white long sleeve shirt, but not sure, I am thinking of maybe some boots or something for shoes, but the zip up kind so they are easy to get on and off. that's for her everyday clothes, for special occasions I'm not sure what I'll get, maybe dress her as a vampire or something lol
Those are all great ideas! I'd like to see all of those! :razz:

Congrats on your doll. Good choice.

I hope she gets there with no damage and no headache. :angel:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Congratulations! Nice choice of doll. I would heed the advice given about wheeling her around in a chair. 60 pounds of dead weight is heavier than you think. I'm waiting for my JM 142 and she weighs in at 55 pounds. Ever pick up a 50 pound bag of dog food? Go to the grocery store and try it. And while your holding it cradled in your arms, have the stock boy throw another 10 pound bag on top of it. Not a perfect representation of the weight distribution but it will give you an idea. 60 pounds is also the equivalent 9 gallons of milk. Be prepared, that's all I'm sayin'. There are some good threads on here on how to effectively manage carrying or moving a doll without straining yourself. On the flip side, If an adult size doll wasn't at least 50 to 70 pounds, it might detract from the realism.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Wow, you're getting her before I did. My tracking hasn't been given yet. John has been delaying me for sometime.
Anyways, good luck with her. If she's your first doll... she won't be your last haha

Hope to see photos soon

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

I will have some photos hopefully within a day or 2 of getting her so should be in just a few days. She's my first doll, so I'm really excited, can't wait to see one in person. I think I won't have too much trouble with carrying her, she's about 64 pounds roughly. that's actually one of the lighter full size dolls out there, I didn't want one much heavier than that, some are in the 90 pound range I didn't want to get one that heavy though. hey RJ you know what size jeans a 158CM DS wears? I'm thinking maybe of getting a pair of jeans for her, but I'm not sure how to figure out clothing sizes like that, I can figure out a dress size, she's a small I think, but jeans are a bit different I don't want them to drag the floor by being too long. I have obviously never shopped for women's clothing lol, but I will have to go to Wal Mart or maybe Goodwill to see if I can find some relatively cheap clothing for her, I don't want to spend a lot on clothes, until I know what fits, after that I might order some clothes online, but I want to try some cheaper clothes first. I'm going to have fun playing dress up with her, that's part of the fun putting her in different clothes I think, I think that will be fun, I didn't think about that when I ordered, but now that she's almost here, I kind of think it will be fun to dress her in different cloths and stuff like that.

Mr Gee

Post by Mr Gee »

Nice choice of Head,
They are not as easy to move as you will soon find out :D
Gee

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

So how is it? Are you getting her today or you're dealing with DHL disappointment currently? If it's DHL and it says Tuesday, expect it the next day or the day after tomorrow. Don't worry, you're not alone with this unless it's different story.

Cheers and Good luck!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

this Mandy face is not seen enough, and is so lovely. I am looking forward to seeing more of this expressive face.

INFORMATIONS