exdollofficial.com

DS Doll Stand Alternative - Z Garment Rack - INSTALLATION

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

DS Doll Stand Alternative - Z Garment Rack - INSTALLATION

Post by RJAce1014 »

Okay so this is the garment rack I bought on Amazon a week ago but haven't got a chance to test until today.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BH ... UTF8&psc=1

This rack can hold 400lbs. so it means, I can do pull ups on it... (I haven't tried that yet lol)
image_22.jpg
image_22.jpg (23.74 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
Now, I got people telling me that I'm risking my dolls if I ever plan using this for as an alternative stand.
They recommend me to buy that hundred or two hundred dollar punching bag stand that is also heavy.

Of course, I went to the cheapest and also durable and portable. Plus side of this is I can now hang some clothes
when not in use xD

So today I shall prove that this rack is more than a rack and will put the myth of it not able to hold DS Dolls.

For this experiment, I'm going to use Sayumi and Momomi. They volunteered so I didn't force them.
(I was actually doing a Nautical Nautiness entry for Momomi.)

Let's see...

As you can see, I already set this up using the belt to hang her because the tube to hang above is too big.

I looks like she hanging in there. I've been constantly timing her for about an hour, nothing loose to the belt.
There maybe alternative chain to create a hook above but using belt right now since I have nothing right now.

Okay now you saw my setup for Momomi. Now, how did I actually do it.

Here's how it's done.

First you need a belt:

Next is do this::

Next is we make a lock for security:::

Now tighten it up.

Now let's try it on the Garment Steel.

Now we got the custom chain setup. Let's set up Sayumi.

Alrighty Sayumi, time to remove your head so we can attach that hook kit thingy.

Sometimes removing her head is a pain. You'll understand this when you constantly change her clothes.

Let's attached that kit.

There you go. Any position would work. Now let's put her head back.

First and for most before you put the head back, if you're like me struggling to pick the head up, you'll in for
some frustration time with her. So this lessen the tension. Powder that part of her neck.

Powdering it not only help her head move smoothly but also give you a chance to pull her head straight up
without hassle from it.

Don't forget the powder underneath the head as well. That thing is another cause of this problem with head removal.

Let's attached it back to the body base.

Now this kit will give you a sort of blockage that unable you to put her head all the way. It's simple, just push it down no problem.
Don't worry, she won't get anywhere damage, it was inside the metal tube so nothing going bad outside.

That's not final, push it all the way down.

This wig, we will have to drill our way with the hook. This is her default wig so all you need is put it normally on her.

Once you put it on her, just attached it and kinda tear up a hole where the hook is.

Here you go, Sayumi is ready to fly!

She'll join her sister soon. Let's get ready.

Now I have to make sure Sayumi is safe. I'll put some pillow sack underneath. This is in case she falls, she will have some time before falling completely and me holding the camera will be able to catch her. That is if the belt fails.

Now it's secured, let's attached the hook on the other end on her head.

We're set, let's hang her... ehrmm... float her.

Weee!!! The rack can hold both of them. As a matter of fact, I have more room for 5 more dolls.
The 145 series is 45lbs. and below so they can withstand this rack. The belt chain is another story.

The chain I attached Sayumi with is starting to become loose. (I told you Sayumi, stop eating burgers or you'll gain weight xD)

Since it gotten loose, all I need is tighten another knott and it's back to secured state.

Alright, both of them are hanging together for more than 30 minutes. Great, let's pose a stand for both of them.

Posing them can be a bit hard at time. They keep moving back and forth... I mean swing back and forth.

As you can see how tall this Garment rack is. A 158 Doll or above won't have any problem.
My height is 5'6 feet and this rack is still taller than me. (170cm)

Let's remove the pillows because they had been secured anyways. No problems anymore.
As you can see, they're still floating.

The belt is sturdy enough to hold them. I hope I can find an alternative as I fear this belt will one day cause a major
damage to both of them and future dolls.

So I recommend this rack for alternative stand. It's only $80 less and can hold up to 5-7 dolls that has 45lbs. weight.
5 would be enough. I weight around 200+lbs. I'll try to hang on it soon.

Of course, you don't have to but I'm a cheap bastard xD and rather spend my money on more dolls than buying an expensive
stand. Good day haha

Cheeseburgers!!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS Doll Stand Alternative - Z Garment Rack - INSTALLATIO

Post by Peonyou101 »

Thankyou RJ for the review ^^, this is one of the hanging racks I have looked at in the pass and was also thinking of buying one for hanging my dolls as well. This rack on Amazon is $75, looks heavy duty and states it can hold 400lbs. The other rack I found that looks pretty good also is from Reallovesexdolls but it does not state how much weight it can hold and that rack also cost $258. Your pictures and review confirms for me that the Z Rack really is a great rack, heavy duty/being able to hold alot of weight so like you I will be ordering one of those this week ^^. I have to admit thought... as for the neck ring and hanging hooks I will probably still go with Reallovesexdolls, they are the only ones I've seen that sells neck rings and hanging hooks that are heavy duty even though they are pricey and cost $114 for a pair of 2

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

I love hamburgers too - she made me hungry.

Nice how that "Z" rack bar is out of the way on one side if you want your doll to touch the ground.

It seems like you could move all your dolls at once on that thing -
but not too fast or you'll have a Newton's Cradle made out of dolls! 8O
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Genius! My only recommendation would be to get bigger S hooks to replace the belt. If anything were to fail... it would be the belt in my opinion so why risk injuring your dolls. Large S hooks should only cost about 1 or 2 dollars each at most. Cheaper than a decent belt and much stronger.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS Doll Stand Alternative - Z GarmentRack - INSTALLATION

Post by RJAce1014 »

Knightshift wrote:Genius! My only recommendation would be to get bigger S hooks to replace the belt. If anything were to fail... it would be the belt in my opinion so why risk injuring your dolls. Large S hooks should only cost about 1 or 2 dollars each at most. Cheaper than a decent belt and much stronger.
BRUH!! YOUR A FREAKING GENIUS!!!

I never thought of that. As a matter of fact, while I read what said, I thought of Swing immediately. Whoa, I can actually build a swing on this rack since it can hold 400lbs. Won't that satisfy a photography and a swing holy balls!!

Here's my findings for straps that can hold 330lbs. per strap.
https://www.amazon.com/COMINGFIT-Durabl ... +with+lock

This hanging strap is build for swing so it should withstand a doll less than a 100lbs. since human can swing that weight higher. I can build an outdoor swing with this plus rack. Remarkable finding.

While I'm at it, I stumble upon a better than a hook but really durable in long run. This one...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V7 ... S0IJL&th=1

This is big so it should have plenty space.

Now the belt idea created the swing idea and your comments makeshift like knightshift the idea. Great job!
Now, I can try myself the swing since I weight above 200lbs. See if withstand my weight then I'll give my contribution how durable both the rack, swing, etc.

I shall buy now!! Wait a week for my findings!

This is definitely a stand alternative.

Cherriousburger!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

this thread is amazing guys. Keep adding.
I'm going to try this.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

TheIQF++ wrote:I love hamburgers too - she made me hungry.

Nice how that "Z" rack bar is out of the way on one side if you want your doll to touch the ground.

It seems like you could move all your dolls at once on that thing -
but not too fast or you'll have a Newton's Cradle made out of dolls! 8O
I just realized on that picture... they're hanging upside down lol.

Yeah, they move a lot. It's pretty hard too since you can't move her neck. I can see a better photoediting requirements into it though. Take a shot of her standing and take a shot of her while sitting with different head position. I'll definitely gonna see this technique and review it.

Cheeseburger!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

INTJonny wrote:this thread is amazing guys. Keep adding.
I'm going to try this.
Yeah, follow this thread, I'll be doing sort of experiments in this one. I now acquired the swing strips. I should be able to resume custom dollsweet stand at cheaper price.

Cheeks!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Alright guys!

So I was telling you guys about the this:::

Now I just got those strips and I'm about to try it today.
WP_20170221_20_57_46_Pro__highres.jpg
WP_20170221_20_57_46_Pro__highres.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 2844 times
This one is build of swing. I'm sure my 145 DS Doll with 45lbs. of weight is enough to survive this lol. It can hold 330lbs. per strip so it's good for hiking lol jk

I'll check it out and post my finds.

Cheeseburgers!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hello guys!~ So let me complete this alternative stand by my new finding which is the belt for swing.

So this idea came up to me earlier and I immediately look for a swing belt buckle and indeed found one on
amazon. This thing can hold 330lbs. and I can build a swing with my rack here that can hold 400lbs.

Let's see more...
Here's the buckle that I got. Now let's set it up!

Again this is the Z Garment Rack that can hold up to 400lbs.

Let's install the belt.

The clip has lock mechanism preventing it from slipping open so it's very tight. This can hold 330lbs. so...

You have to unlock it by rolling it down to open.

Now it's setup. Let's make sure both are locked together as this could protect the DS Dolls from falling.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Continuation... Let's put Sayumi and Momomi again in there for the test.

It kinda makes a bit of a noise but as you can see, it can hold her well.

I'm still using the S Hook DS gave me.

Now let's see if I can move each belt.

In able to move her from different side, you have to lift her up a bit and then move the belt.

Here comes Momomi to join in.

I can imagine now how it would look like to build a swing.

Sayumi kept swinging around, reason a blur happens on this shot while Momomi's feet has colliding the Z underneath stopping her from continuosly swinging.

DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Continuation... So there's a noticable gap per each hook. You can see it above.

They're 145cm so let's calculate things here and whether 158cm -167cm DS Doll will be able to do the same.

From ground level, they're still floating. It's very annoying the way they swing back and forth. Making each shot with blur.

It's about 2.75 to 3 inches gap.

This one is around 8 inches.

What I'm using.

Let's measure the height.

From Top to Bottom, it's 67.5 inches.

Let's measure the length of this rack.

It's 63 inches long.

Width is 24inches wide.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Continuation... Now let's do some photoshoots with this.
Sayumi and Momomi are waiting patiently.

DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Here's the video of me moving the rack. As you can see, Sayumi swings around haha.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Thanks to this stand, I am able to do this pose for Nautical Nautiness Contest Entry.
Behind the scenes::

DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS