exdollofficial.com

Can you buy dsdolls direct from the manufacturer?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Cyberloader
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Can you buy dsdolls direct from the manufacturer?

Post by Cyberloader »

Is dsdolleurope.com truly an official distributor for dsdolls? The website is not only horrible slow, and it also mixed languages and it forces strange prices when trying to add to basket; the test doll ended up costing 13390 Euro :!:

So, is it possible to buy dsdolls direct from the manufacturer?

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Can you buy dsdolls direct from the manufacturer?

Post by RaDiv »

Sure you can. www.dsdoll.us Both my DS girls come from there.
She told me to come but I was already there

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

You can email John directly for customized dolls.

Here's the email:: sales@dsdoll.us or sales@dsdoll.com

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Cyberloader wrote:...the test doll ended up costing 13390 Euro :!:
There must have surely been some kind of errors somewhere in the process...no DS Dolls cost that much.

Of course you can buy directly from the manufacturer(DS), but be warned though that, in that case, you will have to take care to import the doll inside the EU yourself.
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi Cyberloader,

looking at the abandoned carts - when you put three DS-16x dolls in the cart (like #295), you might end up with an order total of >10,000 Euros. That is correct - but only if you add three complete dolls to the cart. Another possibility would be that you tried to order a restricted product that is not available in all areas. In this case you can not complete the cart before contacting us first, so we can check if there are known import restrictions in your area. This applies, for example, to the DS-145 Minus and the DS Mini.

However, if you encounter anything that seems odd, please feel free to use the contact form at http://en.dsdolleurope.com/contact or send an email to info@dsdolleurope.com.

If you are looking for a promotion, this might be of interest: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=84011 (DS-163, DS-163 Plus, DS-160, DS-160 Plus, DS-158, and DS158 Plus, €3,500 shipped, including import fees).

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Dollstudio wrote:If you are looking for a promotion, this might be of interest: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=84011 (DS-163, DS-163 Plus, DS-160, DS-160 Plus, DS-158, and DS158 Plus, €3,500 shipped, including import fees).

Sandro
Ouch that price. It's like riding those Airplanes with transparent floors and I'm afraid of heights. So the more you look down, you go dizzy and start puking lol since its' way too high.
I mean, I do ride planes but often times I use those eye blinder and close the window and focus on watching the TV. The times I'm scared is when turbulence occur like we're like getting hit up by air.
I need to start feeling bad about people on EU. They have to deal with VATs, import fees, shipping, customs, headaches, Russia.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS