exdollofficial.com

Serious warning - AVOID shipping with TNT!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Serious warning - AVOID shipping with TNT!

Post by RJAce1014 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Ok...I got lucky with TNT who carried My Mazzy M, with no issues, but Doug did share a horror story with me of a TNT that delivered a 158 Leanne on a crate cut to bits by packing tape to down under, after the box had been destroyed. 8O

I will leave that to Sandro and Doug to discuss if they so choose to allow that story and those images to be posted in this thread but here is a spoiler...

please advise me if you want it eased....I am pretty certain Doug paid out arefund or replaced the doll, to help that bloke out and is still chasing TNT for the damages.

Cheers Anung :evidence:
Damn man! Those pictures, I can't helped but to feel sorry for anyone getting their doll at that state.
I mean, they have one job right? Held up the package, delivered it with care, drop it off with care, easy $20 bucks an hour of driving and lifting.

Come on, this company should have been boycotted a long time ago. If no one would voice out loud, no one will care at all.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Ok...I got lucky with TNT who carried My Mazzy M, with no issues, but Doug did share a horror story with me of a TNT that delivered a 158 Leanne on a crate cut to bits by packing tape to down under, after the box had been destroyed. 8O

I will leave that to Sandro and Doug to discuss if they so choose to allow that story and those images to be posted in this thread but here is a spoiler...
image3.JPG
image9.JPG
please advise me if you want it eased....I am pretty certain Doug paid out arefund or replaced the doll, to help that bloke out and is still chasing TNT for the damages.

Cheers Anung :evidence:
That was straight up vandalism.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

The reason I joined TDF in July last year was because I needed help in repairing both my DS100 minis that arrived with broken skeletons. The first was serious (Yong) and she still hasn't finished surgery after having to have her whole back and hips replaced. John at DS said it must have been dropped from a third storey building to cause that damage! ..........Carrier, TNT!

They said I didn't employ them to carry the item so I couldn't claim and it was down to DS to claim!!! DS sent a replacement free of charge but TNT also managed to break that one too, although not as badly! Both arrived on my doorstep on end so their necks were bent and bodies crumpled.

DS must have replaced items dozens of times and THEY STILL USE TNT!? They must work on percentage damage to keep in profit! Also, you, as a customer, have to pay shipping for return of these damaged dolls so they probably just hope you'll give up and do repairs yourself! John even sent me videos of how to do it!

My real question is, how can we put pressure on manufacturers to stop this terrible carnage?

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

hollows+fentiman wrote:My real question is, how can we put pressure on manufacturers to stop this terrible carnage?.
Well, i guess there's not many ways, except to put pressure on the manufacturers wallet.

Buy only if the manufacturer clearly agrees not to use TNT as a carrier.
And If they refuse to do It, don't buy.
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I guess it's only in Europe? John always ships my dolls in DHL. He asked me once about it last January but until then, most of my dolls are shipped with DHL.

I think that's harsh way if they lost their European customers, they loose 1/3 of their total up sales. They still have the America and Asian countries to pleasure. Even so, I think the only way they will listen is a bigger voice. How about boycott TNT instead?

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

IMG_20170614_143213.jpg
IMG_20170614_143213.jpg (64 KiB) Viewed 1875 times
Man, that is some serious FUBAR right there! Holy shit!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Knightshift wrote:
IMG_20170614_143213.jpg
Man, that is some serious FUBAR right there! Holy shit!
I just realized this, I thought that was her back but then I saw the boobs... wow, the leg is bent facing different way... That's terrifying.

It's like she jumped out of 100feet building with her leg first. Hey at least her skeleton didn't come out.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@RJAce1014: According to DS, this is no damage ("it can be rotate like that because it is loose joint type").

But also new evidence surfaced. The shipment went through a physical customs inspection at Cologne Airport on June 6th.

A physical customs inspection is performed by two sworn-in customs offcers, one serving as witness, and in presence of an employee of the shipping carrier - in this case TNT. So three persons are involved, and a written paper with findings is recorded.

According to the customs inspections findings, there was no 2nd head. I talked with the officer on the phone who could still remember the customs inspection from one week ago because it was such a huge box. Also he testified that at the time of the customs inspection, the box awas in excellent condition. It is rather unlikely that all three persons present in the physical customs inspection are together in stealing a silicone head.

So the current knowledge is that

1) TNT ruined the box when transporting from Cologne to Berlin. Thats approximately 570 km distance. The box survived the transport from Dalian to Cologne unharmed. That's approximately 8180 km distance.
2) The Tyra head did not fall out of the damage carton and was not stolen in the Berlin TNT depot.
2) Doll Sweet still claimes to have shipped two heads. During transport, nobody opens the boxes, and when the box arrived, the box was untampered with according to the German customs office. When the physical customs inspection was performed, there was only one head in the box.

This is most worrying.

A silicone head does not vanish into thin air by itself.

Sandro

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

UPS had a entire shipment, including doll, 2 heads & all the other contents disappear out of the hub here.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@Boobman: Sure, a complete shipment can get lost during transportation. This even happend to me with DHL EXpress once. They recovered the shipment within two days.

However, this TNT shipment from Doll Sweet is different because we have a timestamped status report issued by government officials indicating that

- as of June 7th, the box was unharmed and not tampered with, and
- the shipment did only contain one and not two heads.

Sandro

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Dollstudio wrote:It is rather unlikely that all three persons present in the physical customs inspection are together in stealing a silicone head.
If they liked what they saw, the whole box would have probably gone missing.
At least, that's what would have happened here in Italy, where "vanishing" shipments happens quite frequently...

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

it's now starty to get nasty…

DS keeps claiming to have shipped two heads but can not show evicence. The photo they made shows only one head.

There are claims without proof from DS, and evidence from German customs. So it's now becoming a trust issue.

Regarding the Doll Sweet's decision to ship with TNT, again, knowing that this would cause issues, here is the back story. It goes back one year.
  • Before June 2016 - I pick up package from DS in Dalian with my own DHL Express account. Usually, shipping is smooth and fast. The fastest transit time from Dalian to Berlin with DHL Express was three days. Yes, days, not weeks. At some point DS seems to have lost their export licence; I never got a reply why, but suddenly they could not export themselfes anymore and started to use shipping agents, like most other Chinese doll manufacturers.
  • June 2016 - DS starts to ship with TNT. Recurring problems with freight papers and customs declarations occur. DS can not produce valid invoices that allow smooth customs clearance. Shipments are delayed up to six weeks. Yes, weeks, not days.
  • July 2016 - Issues with TNT shipments from DS continue, it gets annoying.
  • October 2016 - Severe issues surface with another TNT shipment from DS. Freight papers indicate a 3 part shipment with a total weight of 114 kg. Tracking shows that some pieces of this shipment are lost in HK and later recovered. Comparing documents issued by DS and the ones carried with the shipment shows that TNT seems to have manupulated freight papers. Everything is inconsistent. DS explains: "I think the shipping company change our invoice make it only total price, this may easy pass Chinese customs." Again, customs declaration is wrong and incomplete, leading to a physical customs inspection during import and further delays.
  • October 12th, 2016 - Shipment is delivered by TNT with severe damages. The doll is damaged, the neck is jammed, and there are various other issues. I am filing a shipping damage claim with TNT which is immediately rejected because the shipper is "Royal Run Trading" and only the shipper can make a shipping damage claim. I am asking DS to file a shipping damage claim to allow for a compensation. "Royal Run Trading", a umbrella corporation for DS, fails to file a damage claim with TNT. I do neither get a compensation nor a replacement, neither from DS nor TNT. I summarize the incident to DS: "This is a total desaster".
  • November 21, 2016 - I explain in detail to DS what went wrong with the last TNT shipment and that it is just inacceptable that they leave me out in the rain with massively overdrawn import fees because their wrong paperwork - and a shipping damage.
  • February 8th, 2017 - When arranging the next order, DS again calculates shipping costs for TNT, completely ignoring the desaster from only a few months ago. I explicitely ask: "Is there any other option than TNT? They are bad, bad, bad - and super expensive after shipping. […] Still no chance to use DHL Express or Fedex? *Anything* not TNT […]". After that, DS ships with DHL Express, and shipping is smooth - quick customs clearance, no shipping damage.
  • April 22nd, 2017 - Confirming the current order after discussing shipping options UPS, DHL Express, and Fedex. When placing the order I explicetely request: "[…] let's stick with regular shipping with DHL Express or Fedex […]"
  • April 23rd, 2017, - I am asking DS: "Which shipping carrier will deliver the doll?" - No reply.
  • May 31st, 2017 - DS sends TNT tracking code without further explanation, resulting in the damage shipment.
So there is a documented history with recurring issues when DS is shipping with TNT to Europe. It goes back a full year and comprises of multiple shipments. One TNT shipment after the other was delayed, damaged or caused other trouble. None of theur TNT shipments from the past year went smooth.

I have repeatedly notified DS about these issues, but they kept using TNT.

For the current shipment, I explicitely requested not to ship with TNT. DS still shipped with TNT.

And on top of that, they keep claiming to have shipped a head that did not even arrive at German customs.

Considering that DS used to be a most trusted manufacturer, this is just horrible. What happened to the "old DS" I admired and trusted?

Sandro

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

As an admirer of DS artwork and a potential future DS customer living in the EU, this is bad...really bad.

DSDOLL France
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DSDOLL France »

I confirm Sandro's warning about the risk of using TNT.
I have several times received parcels disembowelled where the dolls protruded from the case.
I even have an example where TNT delivered my packages to another city and they said that I had received them.
TNT are not serious.
Please ! You must listen to the advice of Sandro and avoid TNT.

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

from what i can see TNT has one of the worst reputations outside the US. they flub up all types of products not just dolls. i have to wonder how this company manages to survive, seems like they should have been sued to oblivion ages ago. sucks that this is even a issue.

INFORMATIONS