exdollofficial.com

Serious warning - AVOID shipping with TNT!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Serious warning - AVOID shipping with TNT!

Post by Pumpster »

"TNT" seems like a great name for transport company that delivers packackes to customers in exploded state.

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

"TNT" seems like a great name for transport company that delivers packackes to customers in exploded state.
:haha4: TNT reminds me of this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR6pxe8jaMs
explosion-147909__340.png
explosion-147909__340.png (89.16 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
Actually, one should laugh here, but if this would happen to me, I'd almost die :puppydogeyes:
cartoon-1300394__340.png
cartoon-1300394__340.png (58.35 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
Again a beautiful doll to heaven :oops: :cry: :shakefist: :shakefist:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

alanseveneleven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by alanseveneleven »

This makes me sad for the victims, angry at TNT and dissappointed with DS.

I hope DS will have put buyers back at the top of their concern when I'm ready to order, if not I'll shop elsewhere. Dollstudio and the victims are rightfully upset. I would be furious if it happened to me.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Update: TNT refuses to accept shipping damage claim.

Explanation (quoted in German from the original):
Nach Prüfung der uns vorliegenden Unterlagen haben wir unter anderem festgestellt, dass der o.g. Auftrag in China erteilt wurde und deshalb diese Sendung nicht über uns versichert worden ist.
Translation:
After examining the documents available to us, we have found, among other things, that the above order has been issued in China and therefore this shipment has not been insured through us.
No surprise here. They always do that.

I reminded them that they are bound by the rules of an international air liability system - the Convention for the Unification of certain rules relating to international carriage by air, also known as "Warsaw Convention" (1929) and "Montreal Convention" (1999). Usually, TNT stops responding completely when reminding them that they are bound by certain rules and regulations.

Let's see what happens this time.

Again, as of now, TNT refuses to compensate for this shipment:

Full images of what TNT does not consider a shipping damage are here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p1117268

Pity, that they will want a couple of hundred Euros of import fees for this shipment. So this issue will continue.

Yes, I think, now this post should be made a sticky.

Sandro

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Dollstudio wrote:Update: TNT refuses to accept shipping damage claim.

Explanation (quoted in German from the original):
Nach Prüfung der uns vorliegenden Unterlagen haben wir unter anderem festgestellt, dass der o.g. Auftrag in China erteilt wurde und deshalb diese Sendung nicht über uns versichert worden ist.
Translation:
After examining the documents available to us, we have found, among other things, that the above order has been issued in China and therefore this shipment has not been insured through us.
No surprise here. They always do that.

I reminded them that they are bound by the rules of an international air liability system - the Convention for the Unification of certain rules relating to international carriage by air, also known as "Warsaw Convention" (1929) and "Montreal Convention" (1999). Usually, TNT stops responding completely when reminding them that they are bound by certain rules and regulations.

Let's see what happens this time.

Again, as of now, TNT refuses to compensate for this shipment:

Full images of what TNT does not consider a shipping damage are here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p1117268

Pity, that they will want a couple of hundred Euros of import fees for this shipment. So this issue will continue.

Yes, I think, now this post should be made a sticky.

Sandro
That's pure bullshit from TNT, are they saying you cant buy insurance for any item coming from China? If so then why would any doll maker especially use this shitty ass shipper.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

THE PEOPLE'S NETWORK. Is DS the only manufacturer uses TNT? If it causes a lot of damage for goods, I'd say we should ban the use of the said shipping company to TDF.

Any manufacturer who don't comply shall be restricted or removed.

I think the purpose of going to this site in the first place is to help others for dolls and of course to get the legitimate and trusted doll and assurance the doll is received with less to no issue at all but if TNT is causing harm, isn't a flag for prohibit usage that causes harm to dolls? It's like advertising the destruction of doll and since no one is stepping up the level of warning, they won't stop using it even vendors themselves are already speaking loud to this topic. How much leverage does it need to have in able to prevent another doll from being damaged by this poor option of shipment.

Well, I'm not the one to talk but it's just my opinion. I think since TNT is causing problems through dolls shipment and I don't really know any other manufacturer who uses TNT but if this keeps happening, we should take them out of the equation and help prevent TDF members from getting doll to manufacturers who don't comply. We should value the safety of the dolls and the members than the rest.

I personally was shocked but DS has been shipping DHL to US lately so I'm not sure the usage of TNT but in general to all countries, if TNT is used, I think the only way to shout at manufacturer and tell them to stop is if they get sort of flag for restriction for promoting harm to dolls on shipment using TNT.

This is heavily my opinion and also part of things about the topic Sandro created since this complaints has been going on month after months and yes, if no one do something, we get the next doll damaged again.

So that's probably the only way. I love DOLLSWEET DS Dolls but they need to stop being cheap with the dolls safety and they should 100% make sure the dolls arrived to their customer in Greater condition. This is not a $100 doll we're talking about and even if it is a $100 doll, I won't want it arrived to me like this. This is a 2k... 3K doll. Something that I would work for 2months under minimum wage just to get the doll but bills is there so we're extended to saving 3-5 months for a 3k doll just to arrive to your door like this.

So yeah, just my quote on quote, bigger voice.

As for US customer, if you're buying your doll, always suggest DHL. All of my DS doll order is in DHL and only one time I get inspected but it's not a big of a deal other than them being lazy and ignorant about the item just throwing it back like they don't care about the doll at all but that's just it. DHL at least only have few damage issues in case but there could be more. TNT on the other hand....
If so then why would any doll maker especially use this shitty ass shipper.
That's simple, you have to think like them in able to understand why they use TNT.

I like how one comment here states.... "TNT, delivering your goods in exploded state."
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

another little update.

Yesterday I reminded TNT that they - as an air freight cargo carrier - are bound by the rules of the international air liability system, also known as "Warsaw Convention" (1929) and "Montreal Convention" (1999).

Their response:
[…] der Schaden ist bei keinem Luftfrachtführer eingetreten […]
Translation:
[…] the damage has not occurred to any air carrier […]
This raises the question where the damage has occured, respectively who actually is responsible, according to the TNT narrative. This question has not been answered yet.

Also TNT pointed out:
[…] sie sind nicht Vertragspartner der TNT […]
Translation:
[…] you are not a contractual partner of TNT […]
That is the standard reasoning of shipping carriers to reject any liability. The receiver is usually not considered to be legally involved in the shipping process. Actually, not even Doll Sweet is a contractual partner of TNT. They use a shipping agent.

This applies to all Chinese doll manufacturers and leads back to my OPEN LETTER to doll makers - please set up a proper business from one year ago. No manufacturer has ever responded to this open letter, so it's old news.

At this point, a scene from "Falling Down" comes to mind, where William Foster (Michael Douglas) starts to help himself about the obstacles in his life:

Sandro

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Were these deliveries made by vans with TNT logo on or by a local thug in a pizza van? My latest DS was delivered by Bring Logistics
She told me to come but I was already there

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@RaDiv: TNT delivers with own vans over here; the vans have the TNT logo on them. And the driver is a nice guy, he lives a few blocks away. But TNT's double-bypassing strategy might still be legally sound, even if they deliver with own vans. Possibly they can divide the air route and the road route by different business units. Similarily, customs fees are calculated with a route within Europe (usually 30%) and a route outside of Europe (usually 70%). Based on that, they could argue that a part of the route within Europe is not Air cargo and then claim that the damage occured with road cargo, which would mean lower (theoretical) compensations for road cargo.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Just as a little side note to this, would it be possible for the buyer (or vendor in this case) to take out their own insurance? It seems typical for the Chinese businesses to cover their arses by transferring liability as soon as something leaves the factory. From then on, these carriers always say the end customer is not the one who employs them so they can't claim and it's down to the company that employs them to do so. If the customer takes out their own insurance it would be down to that insurance company to get their money back! That might set the cat amongst the pigeons!

Edit:- I note that DS have been conspicuous by their absence here on TDF for some time. Perhaps they do need a wake up call as RJ suggested!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Just as a little side note to this, would it be possible for the buyer (or vendor in this case) to take out their own insurance?
If I actually am the contractual partner of the shipping company, I can book an extra insurance that would have higher coverage than the 19 SDR from Montreal Convention. If the Montreal convention would be appicable, With DHL Express this is a marginal amount, from memory, it is (or was) €10 flat. But this would require that a) you (the customer, the vendor, the importer) have an account with the shipping company, b) pay for the freight through this account, and c) pick-up the shipment with your account from the factory. On the side of the seller (the factory, the distributor) it requires a valid export license.

This is how I imported DS dolls until about one year ago. Shipping with my own DHL Express account costed about half of what DS is charging now, and I had full control over the shipping process, from pickup to delivery. DS was the last Chinese manufacturer who supported this. Since then, everything goes through shipping agents respectively freight forwarders since no Chinese manufacturer has an export license.

To insure a shipment where you are not legally involved in any way, except that you receive a package (or not), would require an external insurance company that is willing to deal with this kind of risk - insuring a shipment with incomplete freight papers, arranged between two contractual partners from which none is identical with the one who wants to insure the shipment. I guess that kind of insurance would be possible, but I bet that it wouldn't be cheap as the risk is pretty high.

According to the Montreal Convention (MC99), the carrier liability is limited to SDR 19 per kilogram for destruction, loss or damage of cargo. In this case this would be:

19 SDR per kilogram for cargo
19 x 37,2 kg = 706,8 SDR
1 SDR = 1,2321 EUR
706,8 SDR = 870,84828 EUR

This would cover most of the import fees and some of the extra fees TNT will invoice for customs brokerage. Depending on the weight of the shipment, MC99 might insure roughly 25% of the shipments value. That is usually good enough - if they actually did compansate based on MC99. DHL Express does, TNT does not.

Sandro

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

The only scary part about shipping, not just the damages but including Seizures, Stolen, etc.
Is that your at lost not the manufacturer. They gotten your money in full price while they send you the doll in cheap wacky method and not being professional in providing better documentations that often prone the doll to be inspected.

Now, I don't how how DS Policy is about providing compensation but instead of refund, I demand a new doll if it's lost or seized, or demand huge discount on your next purchase or extra head if yours had damaged through shipment. It's their fault for shipping the doll. Us buyers wanted a different shipper yet they insist. Isn't it much more righteous that DS takes the whole fault on this? Us buyers, we work hard for the money to pay this and I understand they work hard for the doll too but you pay them $500 for the shipment. Isn't that enough to make a very best decision to ship them properly, provide all documentation through customs and try it's best to avoid being opened?

Yes, those are the only worry part. The DS got your money laughing at the bank, you crying at the back.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

amordeplastico

Post by amordeplastico »

!!!

Seeing this thread too late. My DS 145cm Nina was delivered 2 days ago with TNT... Cross the fingers that she comes in good condition...
Question is, why DS is ignoring this?

I will keed you updated :(
AMORDEPLASTICO DOLLS
SY Doll Head #97 140cm
Doll 4ever Bella 146cm
DS Doll Nina 145cm
Doll House 168 Molly Evo
Doll House 168 Sei
Doll House 168 Molly

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Surprised noone has mentioned this yet in the topic:

FedEx-owned TNT Express affected by newest ransomware attack

They proclaim that there was no data breach, so don't exactly panic or anything, but it does sort of hint at how poorly the company is managed if they can't keep their software up-to-date. These mass ransomware attacks have the commonality of attacking outdated versions of Windows.

Considering how important shipping is to doll owners, I honestly think this topic should be stickied/promoted somewhere.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

INFORMATIONS