exdollofficial.com

cup size of DS doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

cup size of DS doll

Post by Jason1978 »

I was just wondering if anyone has bought a bra for their DS 158CM doll, and if so what size bra fit her best? I am looking for one for Marie, she is 30 inches around her breasts it says on the DS website, so I need a 30 inch bra I am assuming, I got that much figured out, but I have no idea if it's 30 A, B, C, I have never had to size a woman for a bra lol, and I honestly have no idea, but I am sure she is not a D, so she is smaller than that, but as far as what is an A, B, or C I do not know, she could be any of those. So I need a 30A, 30B, or 30C, correct? But it's not so easy to find clothes for her, I found the perfect dress on Amazon, I'm getting, but I wanted to see if anyone knows the exact bra size before I order, and I am going to order a pair of panties and a pair of shoes and socks as well, I got the shoes and socks figured out though, only thing is the bra and panties I guess she just needs XS panties. I'm getting size 5 shoes. I can't post any pics of her really till I get her more presentable with some clothes, she's a bit shy about flashing her goodies haha.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: cup size of DS doll

Post by mi6c »

The actual size is 30AA so try 30A as you likely wont be able to find that.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I won't say for sure as I don't have DS doll but I have a 153cm from different brand and in closer gap close to similarities as DS don't measure their doll from neck to heel but from head to heel.

I use 30A but you can go for 30B as well. If the bra has garter adjuster in the back, that would solve your problem. The design for those is to adjust the bra anyways.

Check out amazon for it. That's where I buy most of the stuffs and if you're running out of luck or it's expensive, try ebay.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

30 A or 30AA thanks guys for the help, I will try on Amazon I had zero luck at the local stores finding XS clothing that was acceptable, and I don't think they even had a bra in that size, or panties, in XS, it's hard to find clothing for her, she's rather petite I guess

INFORMATIONS