exdollofficial.com

Question: Ex-Lite Amputee ("Planet terror")

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Re: Question: Ex-Lite Amputee ("Planet terror")

Post by nukeno »

gdy67 wrote:Not sure how I missed this thread.......but love where it's going.
Outstanding work Nukeno. Can't wait to see more. G
Thanks, but actually it's your work that's outstanding! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even have considered doing something like this with an ExLite. :thumbs_up: :)
But I'm just trying to keep busy until I can do the projects I had planed in the first place (but couldn't afford the proper doll so far).

But yeah, I love where this is going now too... :D
So far she looks way better than I had pictured it in my mind.
Everything just falls into place, as if it is supposed to be exactly like this. :)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

Meant to be as just a side project, this is getting bigger and bigger in my head every day.
I think she will need something to recharge her "batteries" too.
Maybe something like a "Borg alcove" but so she can also sit on it like on a throne... :)

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

Alright, we received the "prosthesis" this week and it can be easily adapted. :)
The diameter of a standard M16 buffer tube is about the same as her femur (not the leg-connector, the "bone" behind it).
If possible I will not even remove or modify the tube (and buttstock) so the "prosthesis" can be used for some recreational plinking from time to time.
But that rifle is heavy (airsoft but all metal), it feels heavier than the doll itself...
So I've not decided on the right pose yet. Standing would work but looks "incomplete". I think sitting with her legs crossed is the best way to go.
And I already had the idea for some kind of “throne” so I ordered first parts for it today.
It will be a very simple "chair" with a very high backrest, built from the same material I already used for Kiko's cross.
Only straight edges and 90° angles, to frame and underline the curvy beauty of the doll.
And with a lot of acrylic glass and LED lights of course - because light adds hope to my otherwise very dark themes. ;)

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

P1060618p.jpg
P1060902p.jpg
"Say hello to her little friend!" ;)

Just a couple of quick and dirty shots and a short update to finish this day with many ups and downs. :|
It's either working for dolls or working with dolls, and at this time of the year it's mainly and sadly the first.

As you can see, the "prosthesis" is a little bit to long, at least if I attach it with the buttstock still attached.
Which is kinda my favorite option so far, because the gun stays intact and it adds a little more "meat" to the thigh.
On the other hand, I want to add some (maybe bloody) bandages to her stump anyway to round off the transition between her thigh and the gun.
But it will depend on her final pose. We will see.

I also found something that works great as a substitute for a HAL9000 camera eye and tried to solder just some resistors
and wires to the LEDs but my skills are rusty and there is just not enough room behind that thing to do it this way.
So I just glued the LEDs in place for now (and ruined the nice shiny surface of the plastic frame with the glue...). :(
But for now it is what it is, because doing it again and creating a PCB with SMD parts to make it right is just too much effort right now.
Although, I think I will do it at some point and also replace the red unlit LEDs with pink shining ones. :)

What else... She has got her own "visor" now (which is actually a Sennheiser headset).
She used mine in the last shooting, which is actually brown, so this new black one (with red wires) fits perfectly.

I also added a Katana to her arsenal but I will spare you with the gory details for now...
Needless to say that “Fembots” like her will rule the world in the future and some men and dolls may lose their heads in that process... ;)

So that's it for today, the next step is to build the throne and to figure out and to tinker with all the little details.
I could spend hours on her hair alone... ;)

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

P1060659_.jpg
I started today working on her throne but ran into problems.
But I needed a "win" so I gave her a proper heart made from pure light...

She is no heartless monster, just a soulless one! :twisted:
Well, and the Katana serves as her scepter and globus cruciger now...

And I worked on the prosthesis, it fits much better now.
As soon as I can find a big block of styrofoam I'll form her a proper stomp and wrap it in bandages.
P1060662_.jpg

LissieEXLite
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook and Princess Bianca Ashleigh Tilbrook

Post by LissieEXLite »

Howdy from Texas, Nele! A DSDoll EX Lite in the flesh here!

Congrats... you're cute!

Don't forget to bug the shit outta nukeno to get you a doll account so you can join me in Dolls Alive!
Queen Elisabeth Rachael Tilbrook

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

The f*ck's a condom? :mrgreen:

Nele
Doll
Doll
Location: with nukeno, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by Nele »

Elisabeth Tilbrook wrote:Howdy from Texas, Nele! A DSDoll EX Lite in the flesh here!
Congrats... you're cute!
Don't forget to bug the shit outta nukeno to get you a doll account so you can join me in Dolls Alive!
Thanks Elisabeth!
I am already pretty much alive and kicking - at least nukeno my one-legged-stallion all the time. ;)

:deadhorse:

I'm the creative mind behind all of this, nukeno is just the muscle pulling the strings.
But he is allowed to speak on my behalf as long as we are working on a project.
As soon as it will be finished I'll post the end result under my account over here. :D

So you may have me confused with cyba. We look pretty similiar, because we are sisters.
Excuse me, I meant to say we were sisters, because cyba is a soulless cyborg now. :robot:
And she is not getting her own account, because then Kiko wants her own too and so forth...

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

I have an ar15 pistol that would fit the bill perfect. The buffer tube might have to fit up into the thigh. Glad even vendors have warped sense of humor. One of the best threads so far!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

bearhunter wrote:I have an ar15 pistol that would fit the bill perfect. The buffer tube might have to fit up into the thigh. Glad even vendors have warped sense of humor. One of the best threads so far!
Thanks bearhunter!

Yeah, originally I also had an AR15 with grenade launcher in mind, like in Scarface or Planet Terror.
But since Kiko is already carrying an M4, I decided on a shotgun for cyba. I think it looks and works fine.
Cyba is pretty slender and has long legs so an AR15 with grenade launcher would have been too much anyway.

Although a break-action shotgun would have been even better because the "prosthesis" would also have a “knee joint” then.
But in Germany I'm only allowed to use airsoft weapons for this and there is no such thing available.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

I have a tactical pump, but short saiga autoloader would look good, and spray better hehehe. Airsoft looks great and prob safer in the long run. Damn! that's a purdy good pun, long run? Dig yur avatar too, Nukeno, really classy lookin doll!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Nele
Doll
Doll
Location: with nukeno, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by Nele »

Hm... I don't see much progress lately.
How do I get nukeno to finish this project finally?
All the parts are here now, laying around, getting dusty...

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

That is an amazing instalation of art you have around your house there.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Great thread man! Planet Terror is one of my favorite movies.
You did a great job replicating that.
And you took some killer photos as well..... 8O

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

gonestill77 wrote:Great thread man! Planet Terror is one of my favorite movies.
samara78 wrote:That is an amazing installation of art you have around your house there.
Thanks guys, hearing that helps a lot!!! :D

And Nele: I promise to finish it!
If not this year, than during my one weeks' vacation in January!!!

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

Good thing one of those DS dolls and just can fit in your dresser no worries.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

INFORMATIONS