exdollofficial.com

The 2017 DS doll robotic head develop progress

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The 2017 DS doll robotic head develop progress

Post by haremlover »

homanoidus wrote:
haremlover wrote:
homanoidus wrote:Before a robotic head, a doll that could stay on her feet, . . .
DS do that if you ask them. I'm very pleased with mine . .
Good news, but too late...
It's really rather important to ask questions on the forum before ordering rather than to suffer feelings of too late afterwards.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Reminds me of when I first heard about adult sized dolls during the mid 2000's. The home robot forums always suggested when some one asked about a real looking face to get a head from a sex doll company.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

maybe well get mechanically body movements too in the near future, no more posing the hard way.
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

haremlover wrote:
It's really rather important to ask questions on the forum before ordering rather than to suffer feelings of too late afterwards.

Best wishes

Harem
Yes, but between February and September of this year, the silicone is not the same, more soft,
too soft... I thought I will receive same quality as my first order :?

Best wishes
Hom.
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Dolly Day Dream wrote:I'm so impressed. I would love to have a girl like this. The only thing that worries me is the prize tag. :roll:
Yeah, Abyss mentioned in an interview theirs is going to cost $10,000 in a UK news article, Dsdoll might be half that, going by the price of the dolls. I might be able to afford a ds doll one next Christmas, once they are out.Still at that price, I hope someone else here beats me to it, does a review first. I'm sold on the Asian look myself.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

haremlover; I thought DS lost their ability to stand without damage after, I believe 2014. I was under the impression that from 2015 until now they could no longer stand without sustaining damage due to a formulation change in their silicone blend! :(
I am hoping that I am mistaken on that! :) I am still baffled that at this time there are so many dolls, (Primarily Silicone Dolls) that still cannot stand. 8O You would think that the market would have forced that one by now. Particularly on the more expensive dolls. :|

But all of the above is (ONLY MY PERSEPTION) and I am usually wrong! :mrgreen:
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

INFORMATIONS