exdollofficial.com

Got my Tan 167 today

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Got my Tan 167 today

Post by LaDollyVita »

john4411 wrote:So sadly the reason I haven't posted any pics is because the doll turned out to be a turn off and was re-packed and put away.
Bummer. Well that is not the outcome we were all hoping for. She's a beautiful doll. I'm sure you could find her a new home and recoup a sgnificant amount of your investment. Good luck!

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Dolls are not for everyone, I personally love mine but have been unable to convince even one of my friends to purchase one no matter how lame their sex life is....
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

I'm also in NYC...

Import duty fees... What was the amount you had to pay?

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Ddwyerstar wrote:Dolls are not for everyone, I personally love mine but have been unable to convince even one of my friends to purchase one no matter how lame their sex life is....
I've had this same experience, too!
AAAP wrote:Import duty fees... What was the amount you had to pay?
He provided that information in his initial post.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

john4411 wrote:... So as of right now I have a girl and she's much better then that doll,
when I am single again ill take it back out or, if I can find softer dolls with parts in the correct location I will buy it and sell my DS.

so off I go to search the forums about better options and hope I don't throw thousands of more dollars away.

Hi john 4411,
Just wanted to offer a suggestion that selling her now while she is still "almost" new has a few advantages...

1. Recoup a substantial portion of your investment to reinvest in a doll more suited to your taste.
2. Make someone else who would truly enjoy her very happy by being able to get her for a bit less than full retail price.
3. End your feelings of disappointment/frustration by knowing you no longer have the burden of storing an unwanted doll.

Anyone else want to add any I missed?
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

J_Kezz

Post by J_Kezz »

Ddwyerstar wrote:Dolls are not for everyone, I personally love mine but have been unable to convince even one of my friends to purchase one no matter how lame their sex life is....
In this case, it seems to be about this particular doll not being for him for reasons relevant to this particular doll, not to doll ownership in general. John says going back to a doll, whether this one or another, is an option in the future, so whether doll ownership is for him or not still seems to be up in the air.

Anyway, I've heard similar issues about DS mentioned by others before, especially how hard the inner layer feels under the outer silicone layer, which is why I haven't seriously considered DS for some time, despite how incredible they look.

john4411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by john4411 »

AAAP wrote:I'm also in NYC...

Import duty fees... What was the amount you had to pay?
$115, I had my cell number on file dhl texted me about the fee and sent a link the moment she arrived in the US, I paid it and she was here in 3 days.

INFORMATIONS