exdollofficial.com

Well I did it I ordered a 145 plus

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Well I did it I ordered a 145 plus

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I just paid for it Yesterday and I'm really excited.

If you want more details let m know.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Well I did it I ordered a 145 plus

Post by trauma »

:glou:

Congrats...

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Lucky bastard :puppydogeyes:
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Ci Ci is getting a sister!
Ci Ci is getting a sister!
Jeff and the BCD Girls
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/dollsweet.htm
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing!... ... Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
TAKARA IS A 160CM DS+
TAKARA IS A 160CM DS+
2 takara.jpg (70.06 KiB) Viewed 1799 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Her boobs are really yummy and soft. Keep in mind not to put excessive pressure on them. Never lay her on her on her breasts. She has the sweetest rack though. You will enjoy having her around.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I'm glad I waited awhile with the new silicone mixture and watching Sate video of the softness test is very convincing :)

I got her in tan and with the April head which I don't see alot of here.

TommyVarga

Post by TommyVarga »

Congrats. Where did you get your doll from?

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Jeff @ BCD
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Sorry for the double post but gotta question

What diameter and length hex bolts do I need for her heels? I think Haremlover has the stand up option on his 145 so he might answer this question
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

INFORMATIONS