exdollofficial.com

Ex-lite insert swap and replacement torso

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Ex-lite insert swap and replacement torso

Post by trongalin »

Hi everybody, I ordered a replacement torso for my exlite. My original torso is OK. But I figured I would get a new one without a torn vajayjay. I ordered every insert type along with the torso to see if I could find a removable insert for easier cleaning. Here's what I discovered.... The "B" type insert is too big. Installing it into the doll might tear the foam. The "S" type fits slightly loose and could be removed for easier cleaning regularly. The "R" type fits snug. You would leave it installed and clean it like a built in. Regular removal and installation would result in damage. The R and S type inserts have wonderful internal textures and are not too tight like the G insert with its Hymen. The R and S inserts you will need to be careful not to get the foam around the vajayjay wet. Wearing a condom could help cleanup with these inserts. The G insert comes with the Ex-lite. It fits snug and should be left installed as regular removal and installation will result in premature wear. It has a hymen that I had to make tiny incisions into so I could fit inside without pain. It has a moisture shield to help keep the doll dry around the vajayjay.
Attachments
G type
G type
IMG_1223.JPG (1.58 MiB) Viewed 2681 times
R type
R type
IMG_1226.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 2681 times
S type
S type
IMG_1225.JPG (1.81 MiB) Viewed 2681 times
Cavern
Cavern
IMG_1224.JPG (1.69 MiB) Viewed 2681 times
Diameter
Diameter
IMG_1221.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 2681 times
Inserts
Inserts
IMG_1196.JPG (1.68 MiB) Viewed 2681 times
Torso
Torso
IMG_1152.JPG (1.39 MiB) Viewed 2681 times

sprayed418

Re: Ex-lite insert swap and replacement torso

Post by sprayed418 »

Where can you get these inserts

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

Besides the insert. Do you have any problems having sex with her? I'm looking very hard at buying one of these. Any bad positions?
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

jayjayecks

Post by jayjayecks »

trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by trongalin »

You can order inserts directly from Doll Sweet. The last two times I ordered it was two inserts for $19 plus freight. They are nice and soft. They get even softer and better feeling as you break them in. Hope this helps Sprayed. Hey Alucard please see all of my other Ex-lite posts. I have 2 posts that go into detail about play time. The Ex-lite is on sale right now for $432 plus freight (~$200). You cant beat that for a life sized doll. The only other doll in this price point is a Poey 2 from Dollhouse168 and she is not life sized. But another great doll at a great price! Doll on brothers!

BeachBums
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BeachBums »

Hi,
Can I ask where you find those replacement inserts? I might be able to save my onahip if I can find a really thin insert.

INFORMATIONS