exdollofficial.com

Some initial thoughts on the G-Style Insert

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Some initial thoughts on the G-Style Insert

Post by MannyCan »

I just wanted to post some pictures of the G-Style insert. I'm planning on doing some modifications to this insert to work well with the DS163. The regular B-Style inserts that come with the doll are "okay" (some good, some bad). They are not without their drawbacks.
Styles_01.jpg
Styles_01.jpg (47.55 KiB) Viewed 2756 times
One thing you'll notice is the from the factory, the G-Style is SUPER tight. I mean, I'm not "Mr. Super Hung Dude". But really I can't fathom who would be able to fit into this vagina without some serious lube or serious pain. This is my pinky next to the entrance. It is seriously small. Notice the smaller hole past the initial entrance.
TypeG_Small_01.jpg
TypeG_Small_01.jpg (264.32 KiB) Viewed 2756 times
The entrance doesn't stretch much to fit.
TypeG_Small_02.jpg
TypeG_Small_02.jpg (78.48 KiB) Viewed 2756 times
And the inside is very tight too. This is it gripping my finger (partially because of the suction that's created). Even pulling at the insert it doesn't want to come off.
TypeG_Small_03.jpg
TypeG_Small_03.jpg (124.25 KiB) Viewed 2756 times
So while I like the look of the G-Style (small lips as opposed to the very pronounced lips of the B-Style), I'm skeptical of its practicality. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Maybe it'll just be good for photography.

MC

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Some initial thoughts on the G-Style Insert

Post by Taeyeon »

MannyCan wrote:This is my pinky next to the entrance.
Hello MannyCan,

these were some of my thoughts too upon receiving my SooYoung, who came with this insert.
But I didn't want to voice my sentiments so as not to hurt anyone's feelings here.

Not really sure what the doll engineers were trying to say with this insert; it is truly impractical. (͡๏̯͡๏)
I use my doll for cuddles, snuggles and sometimes nuzzles so I don't really mind, but if someone wishes to make love to their doll, this insert doesn't really cut it.
Good thing is the doll is usable and looks believeable without an insert whatsoever.

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

Taeyeon wrote:
MannyCan wrote:This is my pinky next to the entrance.
Hello MannyCan,

these were some of my thoughts too upon receiving my SooYoung, who came with this insert.
But I didn't want to voice my sentiments so as not to hurt anyone's feelings here.

Not really sure what the doll engineers were trying to say with this insert; it is truly impractical. (͡๏̯͡๏)
I use my doll for cuddles, snuggles and sometimes nuzzles so I don't really mind, but if someone wishes to make love to their doll, this insert doesn't really cut it.
Good thing is the doll is usable and looks believeable without an insert whatsoever.

TaeYeon
Unless you bring it up how will thy know to fix it.

Help them help you.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

jm6o8u wrote:Unless you bring it up how will thy know to fix it.
Help them help you.
Yes thank you! - that is the partially the point of my post. Please keep in mind that, these are just my initial impressions. I think there is room for improvement. I did not mean to insult or make anyone "feel bad". If I did so, it wasn't meant that way.

According to my poll:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=83203&p=1091990

Most people intend to use their sex doll for .. um .. sex. Whether they end up doing so depends on a lot of factors including (but not exclusively) the function of a vagina. I'm just accessing whether that is reasonable for (what I think is) most people.

I flatly admit that I don't know how to "properly use" this insert just yet. Perhaps the manufacturer has a specific method. But in the absence of any documentation, I just thought I would bring the product's characteristics to TDF so people can judge if its something they would consider buying.

I personally like this sculpture of the G-Style insert better. IMO, it looks like a prettier vagina than the B-Style insert. I just didn't expect it to be so tight. I hope I can make it work.

shomp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shomp »

is the shipping really 60 dollars?

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

So are you saying it doesn't work for sex or you haven't tried it?

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

MannyCan
maybe this can help, is a modification a member did with the G-insert
trongalin wrote:The insert that comes with an ex-lite is the new "G" type. The entrance was designed with a hymen like entry that is super tight. The website update as DSdolls on April 15th added an explanation of this feature. I personally used an exacto blade and make several 1/8" incisions in the hymen area in a circle pattern. After deflowering the insert its easy to penetrate and feels amazing. Better than the real thing in my opinion. The website update does say you can use any DS insert with this doll. The other inserts dont seem to have an integral hymen and might be a better option if you dont want to do surgery on a "G" type. Hope this helps!
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Thanks piacere .. deflowering a vagina doesn't usually involve an Exacto knife! But I get your point - I haven't tried any form of play with this insert yet. Just trying to figure out what is best. Thanks for the comments and suggestions guys.

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

It really is a much nicer looking insert than the B type. It's a no brainer which to go with. I doubt a knife is going to be needed for the hymen feature unless you are just having some hardness issues.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

I only didn't find anything that really works, except a fleshlight. Mistery of the non suction.

sorry i erased what i typed.

later lovers
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Nope - no hardness problems here .. maybe my silicone is a bit harder. Or maybe its easier than I'm expecting. I'm just a bit conservative what I do my .. um .. poking into. I just don't want to be one of those guys who ends up in the emergency room as the subject of an urban legend.

"He did WHAT to his penis??"

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

It is tighter than just about anything, but I can confirm it is still usable with proper lubrication.

I don't understand the claims of it trying to simulate a hymen. It is just tight. That is all.

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

since when did guys complain of tight pussies? haha, I am just joking, but seriously DS does make really tight pussies for their dolls, and I am not very big, but their regular vaginas that ship with the DS 158 are pretty tight as well, they form a suction, and feel really good, but still much tighter than a real woman, at least the women I've been with lol

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

This thread went up on Monday, and now it's Friday. We still haven't received an "action" report from Manny. It's some kind of world record for holding out! :razz:

Manny, lube up and dive in. Do it for science!

fxrs789

Post by fxrs789 »

Tight isn't necessarily a bad thing... as long as it stretches.
Keep in mind it was made in China....'nuff said....
Of all the things I've lost.....I miss my mind the most...

INFORMATIONS