exdollofficial.com

sitting doll on padded sofa

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

sitting doll on padded sofa

Post by Jason1978 »

Is it safe to let a DS doll sit on a padded sofa for an extended period of time? I finally got some clothes for my doll, and I am ready to get her out of the bed now that she'll be clothed, and was going to let her sit on the couch in my living room, and was wondering if it's fine to let her sit there for an extended period of time? I don't have sex with her, so she probably won't be getting back in the bed with me, I just had her there, till I could find some clothes and stuff for her to make her presentable.

Mark Spencer

Re: sitting doll on padded sofa

Post by Mark Spencer »

I would probably put something down to protect the couch from
any oils that may leach out, and change her position now and then
(maybe laying down) so that the material doesn't compress for too
long.
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Silicone does not leach oils. Do not let her wear too tight clothing for extended periods.
For long term sitting stockings are best and a nice light colored cotton/lycra dress stretchy fabric she should be fine alternate between sitting and laying down every week or so
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Funny .. mine leeched out oils. Or it leeched out SOMETHING that looks like oil. Not a lot .. but enough to notice on fabric.

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

samara78 wrote:Silicone does not leach oils.
Sorry.. I totally missed the "DS" part.
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by take123 »

If the sofa has color it can stain the silicone.
The silicone can leave scuff marks on the sofa if it's darker.
If you let her sit naked on the sofa the sofa can imprint marks on her butt (fabric pattern).
If you have clothing and she's sitting prolonged in a position the clothes can make imprints on the silicone but usually the silicone recovers. But if you lay her there for weeks it can deform.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I think it would be fine if you just change the position every week. For instance .. sit on butt. Then next lean back on couch arm .. then next sit regular but side lean on couch arm ... etc .

You get the idea.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Oh - also a couch cover would probably protect the couch. They sell them in transparent plastic. But anything cheap would.

Alternatively I think you should look into this:

A nude color body suite
Check Amazon for: Opaque Long Sleeve Open Bodysuit
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (31.22 KiB) Viewed 1111 times
should protect the doll under her clothes.
I tried O/S (one size fits all) .. but it was too small for my DS163+

I ended up with a "plus" size and that worked for my DS163+ - but the size in between would probably have been better. Plus was a tad loose. But for storage it was fine.

Oh also - I put it on her inside out for long term so there is not seam line imprints. For storage (everyday) looser clothing is better so you don't print onto the silicon.

That's my .02

INFORMATIONS