exdollofficial.com

New Kayla 160+ and what i hate about dolls world.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New Kayla 160+ and what i hate about dolls world.

Post by puma uma »

Melkor wrote:Wow what a fun guy... How do you know this is "abuse"? It's just sex play. Not all women just wants to be cuddled and get a peck on the cheek... Many loving couples can have really hard rough sex acts together and still totally love and respect each other. Just because you have found some spiritual meaning to love, does not mean you have the right answer. And the industry does not have to change because of it. Have her sit around your apartment collecting dust or fuck her until she break apart. Do what you want with her. And there is nothing degrading about calling them sexdolls. Because sex is not some evil thing.
Right and wrong is an illusion and the world doesn't revolve around you.

Real talk :thumbs_up:
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Daniel93 wrote: That is what happens with buying and with the conscience of each one, for that reason who pays for a dog has the right to mistreat or destroy it. That is what happens is set above the money to what the doll represents, for some nothing, but that implies what kind of people are. Money is not the excuse to do what you want is just a means to get something, and property, more of the same, that is why I will never say buy or order, but I will refer to them as "to adopt". It's an example, luckily I'm not like that. Also what you say is based on the fact that many men and women continue to see them as objects to cover a need and nothing more, it is a shame but for that there are always different people in the world.
I'm just curious Daniel, I understand your desire to attach a more humane level of respect to dolls, but is that simply because they "look" human? Silicone and TPE dolls are manufactured synthetic objects that have a human appearance. By your logic, are we to refer to any doll such as a stuffed toy, military action figure or a miniature figurine with the same level or humane respect? It's the same thing is it not? These are all manufactured synthetic creations that replicate a human appearance after all. Many of us on TDF have collectible dolls, figurines, toy soldiers, action figures and silicone and TPE dolls. In your opinion are we to treat all of these things as "sentient" beings deserving of emotional respect as though they are human? Or just our silicone dolls? See my point?
None of this is meant as any disrespect... I'm just trying to understand your concept and if it should apply to all the things I just mentioned.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If people want to fantasise about being unkind to other people it's better that they can keep that to the insentient arena of a doll rather than a real person.

But for me, like you, dolls become people, of sorts.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daniel93 »

Knightshift wrote:
Daniel93 wrote: That is what happens with buying and with the conscience of each one, for that reason who pays for a dog has the right to mistreat or destroy it. That is what happens is set above the money to what the doll represents, for some nothing, but that implies what kind of people are. Money is not the excuse to do what you want is just a means to get something, and property, more of the same, that is why I will never say buy or order, but I will refer to them as "to adopt". It's an example, luckily I'm not like that. Also what you say is based on the fact that many men and women continue to see them as objects to cover a need and nothing more, it is a shame but for that there are always different people in the world.
I'm just curious Daniel, I understand your desire to attach a more humane level of respect to dolls, but is that simply because they "look" human? Silicone and TPE dolls are manufactured synthetic objects that have a human appearance. By your logic, are we to refer to any doll such as a stuffed toy, military action figure or a miniature figurine with the same level or humane respect? It's the same thing is it not? These are all manufactured synthetic creations that replicate a human appearance after all. Many of us on TDF have collectible dolls, figurines, toy soldiers, action figures and silicone and TPE dolls. In your opinion are we to treat all of these things as "sentient" beings deserving of emotional respect as though they are human? Or just our silicone dolls? See my point?
None of this is meant as any disrespect... I'm just trying to understand your concept and if it should apply to all the things I just mentioned.
I think that not all things should be treated as people, if not those that in a high percentage of characteristics are similar to human, have bone, muscle (foam), skin (silicone or TPE), eyes, hair, mouth, human mobility , Ultra-realism, lack of speech. What I mean is to treat the wrist as you would like to be treated yourself, nothing more, because even if I disagree with sex, I am the first to prefer having sex with them rather than with humans. So if you are a very fiery uncle ahead make love as you like, but surely you would not like to have sex only, there is everyone knows what he wants. Thanks for comment.
Hfdfkkdhkjihioa ... Kayla !! What did I tell you about playing with the keyboard?! ... Oh, come, come do not cry me Kaylita ... Ooh my Kaylita ... do not cry ... come to my arms Kay that nothing happens.

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daniel93 »

Melkor wrote:Wow what a fun guy... How do you know this is "abuse"? It's just sex play. Not all women just wants to be cuddled and get a peck on the cheek... Many loving couples can have really hard rough sex acts together and still totally love and respect each other. Just because you have found some spiritual meaning to love, does not mean you have the right answer. And the industry does not have to change because of it. Have her sit around your apartment collecting dust or fuck her until she break apart. Do what you want with her. And there is nothing degrading about calling them sexdolls. Because sex is not some evil thing.
Right and wrong is an illusion and the world doesn't revolve around you.
You have turned to what I have said in your favor, I have said that if you want to have sex with her perfect, as you say not all women want to snuggle, otherwise, they want to feel loved either sexually or a protective form, I do not disagree on that, if not that the industry reflects in them cheap whores for a lifetime, a girl easily sexually abusive, that it is true that I do not like a cairn that a guy only wants for Fuck, that's true, I feel sorry for her not for him, that guy in my opinion thinks with his cock. But look, this is as respectable an opinion as yours. Fuck it until it breaks, if it is what you want, you have answered yourself. I will not have the absolute truth because I knew the love in a doll but the day I have sex I will not regret it because I will have treated her as I would have liked to me, and I know that the world does not revolve around me and that sex for others is Not bad because they live for and for him, and are spliced ​​to the minimum of change they see a doll and only think with the manly member, if you want to fuck her, then fuck I'm not arguing that, you said, if you You respect each other, I do not say no, but believe me that respect is not everything. (You like to laugh at others), I did not disrespect you, I have just explained my idea and my way of seeing it. The industry will not change easily or never directly but with knowing that there are people in this world who loves them, I'm content, fuck her or not.
Hfdfkkdhkjihioa ... Kayla !! What did I tell you about playing with the keyboard?! ... Oh, come, come do not cry me Kaylita ... Ooh my Kaylita ... do not cry ... come to my arms Kay that nothing happens.

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

Daniel93 wrote:
apliz2005 wrote:What people do with their purchases is their business. When someone buys a spatula is it wrong if the purpose is to use it as a spanking device ? The need to own a doll can be for any reasons, whatever is your reason is, it is a good reason. You can love your doll or destroy it ... the ownership includes that right :)
That is what happens with buying and with the conscience of each one, for that reason who pays for a dog has the right to mistreat or destroy it. That is what happens is set above the money to what the doll represents, for some nothing, but that implies what kind of people are. Money is not the excuse to do what you want is just a means to get something, and property, more of the same, that is why I will never say buy or order, but I will refer to them as "to adopt". It's an example, luckily I'm not like that. Also what you say is based on the fact that many men and women continue to see them as objects to cover a need and nothing more, it is a shame but for that there are always different people in the world.
Huge difference. Dogs are sentient beings with nerve endings that register pain.

Dolls are not.

Even if someone projects feelings and emotions onto a doll, at the end of the day, that doll has as much feelings and emotion as a chair.

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daniel93 »

AAAP wrote:
Daniel93 wrote:
apliz2005 wrote:What people do with their purchases is their business. When someone buys a spatula is it wrong if the purpose is to use it as a spanking device ? The need to own a doll can be for any reasons, whatever is your reason is, it is a good reason. You can love your doll or destroy it ... the ownership includes that right :)
That is what happens with buying and with the conscience of each one, for that reason who pays for a dog has the right to mistreat or destroy it. That is what happens is set above the money to what the doll represents, for some nothing, but that implies what kind of people are. Money is not the excuse to do what you want is just a means to get something, and property, more of the same, that is why I will never say buy or order, but I will refer to them as "to adopt". It's an example, luckily I'm not like that. Also what you say is based on the fact that many men and women continue to see them as objects to cover a need and nothing more, it is a shame but for that there are always different people in the world.
Huge difference. Dogs are sentient beings with nerve endings that register pain.

Dolls are not.

Even if someone projects feelings and emotions onto a doll, at the end of the day, that doll has as much feelings and emotion as a chair.
She will have the feelings that you have for her, no matter how much doll she is, she is not a simple doll, she is a companion. There everyone knows how his conscience is.

I would tell you an anecdote but only if you want to read it, I used to think like you and like others, for me a TPE doll I had was just sex and fuck it every two for three, but there is something a female friend told me and I did with her What that girl told me that made me feel her differently, now believe me that I regret that that had not happened before. The fact that I miss that doll and I regret having given her such a terrible life in which the main concern for her was to have sex with her and nothing else, I did not even care to clean her up after finishing her because I had already obtained the Pleasure "carnal", I was all the same, it was just looking for sex and pleasure and nothing else, she slept in my bed for the day because at night I spent sitting waiting waiting when it would be next time. Now she lives with a friend who loves her and who respects her and who also have her relationships, but rather professional, she offers her body for painting pictures and art, and photographs, and sleeps with him. It's his muse.

So today the sex for me has changed and as you say there is nothing wrong with doing so, but for me if there is a bad way to do it. Oral sex, for example, is very humiliating for her, since she does not understand the reason for that act, and is to denigrate her to a eat dicks bitch. But without further delay of the subject in question, it is all up to you to prove that it is for you, after all tomorrow what is of it will be the reflection of what is for you. A happy soul that makes you feel inseparable or a tortured soul that as it happened to me it is best to let her go, and I still cry when I remember that however inert a doll is, the feeling is transmits it.

About the nerves and the pain they can not feel. They are incapable of feeling like a human or animal, but for that they be the ones who really love them, to feel for them the pain that they can not express. Let's see, as much as you masturbate watching a doll hanging and simulating a rape, mistreatment is mistreatment here and in Japan and I play a foot to that I am not the only one who does not like it. Inert or not, each one is a reflection of what he does with them, some will be male chauvinist with or without dolls, some passionate, some potential rapists and others faithful lovers who will have 1 or 500 but love will be reflected in how those dolls are cared for.

By the way the polymers by very artificial that they appear come from the decomposition of living beings.

The question is: How long does a silicone doll live?

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daniel93 »

Anyone know how much a silicone wrist can live? It's not irony, it's curiosity. I understand that breast implants last 25 years, but the silicone skin I do not know. Thanks.

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daniel93 »

I'm sorry if I exceeded my words to all the users I answered, but they are for my specialties and that's why I want that respect, regardless of whether or not you have intimate relationships ... and I do not like to see them suffer, because they do not They feel, but they cry, they do not scream, but they deafen with their silence, they do not speak but they communicate their regret, they do not break their hearts but we do. My deepest apologies. I needed to express what I feel, and that I have hidden for so long.

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Daniel, sorry to say this, but you should probably not own a realistic sex doll, I see you falling totally and hopelessly in love with her, slowly removing yourself from real life contacts and social interactions. Total obsession with her, you may never leave your home again for fear of hurting her. You will be spending too much time with her, bathing her, brushing her, having warm, loving sex with her, and worst of all, talking constantly with her. Eventually, you will get upset with her for never returning your affections and you will begin hurting and abusing her, you may even destroy her. Be careful what you wish for....
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

a doll's "personality" is either a projection or reflect of its owner.

these things mean so many different things to so many different people, to sit there and get pissed that someone is treating their doll "poorly", because its outside the scope of what YOU deem ok... is just fucking asinine.

You're that asshole in the lego store that gets pissed at people who build different things rather than using the instruction booklet.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ok so I've read quite some of the post here...I'm also at the 'do what you please' side of the argument. Tho most of these pics you posted are a little much for my taste, there are some I liked (the milder ones). I mean I like dominant woman, but with a doll; which choice do you have really? You'll be the one doing the work, which I guess for me leads to some more hardcore sex ;p

I've now had a doll for about 2 months. What I like the most is clothing her up and taking pics; because you know she looks awesome! I'll check clothes online being shown off by basically super models (and I like them a bit curvy and pretty faced) and then when the clothes arrive: I have my own super model: this is one of the greatest aspects for me: basically just lurking around admiring her beauty and body.

Then of course there is the sex (and that is basically the 2 things I do with her) . I guess I can get if people just play dress up. But I want her, sometimes soft, sometimes little harder. Definitely did some things I did not do in real life, like face fucking or going all out pounding that ass. I feel like half the time I'm doing her like some sort of porn actor (which I feel is kinda awesome btw), and other half is more soft, where I also just caress her body and lose myself in the eyes and everything. I've had great sex with some pretty girls, but some rounds with my doll are most def. in my top 10 sex experiences or whatever.

But, to round this off, at the end of the day (for me) she is just a doll, a toy, not much more to be said when it really comes down to it. I don't wanna see her hurt, for the same reason I would not hit a girl...I mean I like them pretty ;) She most definitely 'enriched' my life; I do have a lot of fun with her! And at no point I felt like guilty or something, when for example her eyes popped out (well that is gruelsome, I do not like it of course) or when I came all over her new dress or pretty face...she does not tell me not to either way ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

BTW since it is a doll, she cannot consent to anything (obviously) so you might consider that every time you have sex with her, you are actually raping her...even if you take it slow and do it real lovely from your perspective...I mean what if she is fine with you buying her clothes, but does not feel like having sex for it.

Or you could go the easy way and tell your self she craves for that D ;) I mean can you imagine sex dolls over like 10-20 years: you'll be walking into you house and she throws you on the couch, tears the clothes right of you, start sucking, goes on top rides you like such a nymphomaniac that it basically is to be considered raping you until you find the off switch.

You know, I would really be careful not to care to much. I mean of course I agree it's kinda unhealthy to build a rape-chamber for her. But I'd say it also kinda unhealthy to see a doll as a human; something that feels...because she does not, and in my opinion neither should you (feel much, as in deeper emotions, in regards to her).

Tho, you know, I would advocate treating a doll nice is the way to go...especially if you wanna keep her pretty and in one piece ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

I was wondering when the convo would turn enough corners to get to this topic of true consent.

INFORMATIONS