exdollofficial.com

Da-Xia 167 Derelict Space Station Interdimensional Being

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Da-Xia 167 Derelict Space Station Interdimensional Being

Post by optical delusion »

You put a heck of a lot of effort in this. Well done

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Amazing stuff! Wish I had the time and patience to do something similar with my Janette. 8)

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

gonestill77, VonRubber, Obin, Bud Bundy, Anglian, Rick_Deckard, Taeyeon, windave, stacy718, haremlover, lilbitlonely, sam treadwell, jonn, optical delusion,
Thank you all for your comments! :D She really is something special to me and I wanted her to have an adventure.
Obin wrote:Well... I'm going to have to wait until I'm home to view this using Wi-Fi. My data has run out, so I'm currently throttled. Looking at the photos, though, I can see she's obviously quite the beautiful, gifted lady.

Congrats!
Hello, Obin. I was thinking of you when I warned about the long load times and not displaying properly. Cuz I know you've said some of my pages have crashed for you. I was trying not to post too many gifs or make them too long. I might need to try a new format. Many times they fail to upload because they are too big. :x Sometimes have to squash them down and cut frames.
Glad you could finally see it properly!
Taeyeon wrote:Hello,

I love the space mood you have created.
So novel and exciting!
Providing a music to listen to is a great idea also.
Feels like an exhibit.

Da-Xia seems like a terrific girl. Her powers are impressive.
Her Purple Smoke Vapor Beam Chair is formidable and in this galaxy rivaled surely only by the Augmented Low-frequency Penetrating Anti-matter Blaster. (^з^)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

I wish I were as talented as you are.
I am inspired by your post to attempt something like this too!
Thanks!

TaeYeon
Thank you, I hope you do try something like this too then!
There are many things to be explored in the galaxy.
I like your idea of creating an exhibit. :thumbs_up: I wanted a bunch of gifs playing at once with a spacey bass mood.
Bud Bundy wrote:Hey IQF!

Congratulations on your new doll!
Da-Xia is very enchanting, beautiful and mysterious. :angel: :angel:

WOW! I'm really amazed by your new pics and animations!
Freakin' awesome animations!!! I've never seen animations like that before!!!
Really great work! :D :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Cheers!
Bud
Thanks, Bud! :D That is a great complement coming from you. I was very happy to try something new to me and I'm glad it worked out. I wasn't sure where things were going but it felt like she wanted to do this. My favorite time spent with a doll is when she surprises you!
stacy718 wrote:Wonderful painting with light! And the gif. are spectacular

Really enjoyed these.
This was my first try at this and I'm glad I tried it with a doll.
This took a few nights. I had to wait until dark but stop when I got tired. When running around in the dark it's easy to get mixed up or loose spacial awareness of the scene.
Dolls are great at this. "The model must hold very still." Got that covered.
Rick_Deckard wrote:Congratulations, definitely psychedelic !!! :D
What did you get, the new, reduced weight, 167 or the classic model ?
Yes! And Yes! To both of those. An unexpected set of circumstances has left me with two 167 dolls. It's a long story. :| I got Da-Xia last year Sept 2016. It was a very negative experience with the TNT shipping company. Others had the same problems. I had to fix her poor damaged feet. I had other problems with her skeleton too...nearly unfixable ones. :( It is such a shame that a few things kept her from being the ultimate doll. DS was very good about making up for mistakes... Now I have a new 167 from 2017.
This time I had her shipped with DHL and through Doll To who are in the USA. Doll To inspected her thoroughly and sent me pictures. They really re-packed her well. :thumbs_up: Way better than I've seen. I was very impressed and got her with no worries.
I definitely notice the reduced weight. The skeleton is very slightly different but my original had issues. With both of them side by side I can feel that the skin got softer all over. Very silky soft. :thumbs_up: I can feel it on the boobs and butt of course, but also in places I didn't expect like the calves. Very nice to massage. I do love them both. Seeing them together is heaven. 8)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Doll To
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Doll To »

Amazing! Well done! :thumbs_up:

Gofigure
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Gofigure »

Love the stop motion gifs.
It looks like the joints hold position well.
Did you use anything special to keep registration, or where you able to just eyeball it.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Sorry I missed this. Congratzzz and that is awesome talent... :glou: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey TheIQF!
Freakin' AWESOME Buddy! Fantastic light show! Very very creative and definitely mesmerizing! Congrats on an awesome job well done! Some of the coolest stuff I've seen yet! Thanks for taking the time to put it all together and thanks for sharing!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

So this is where you've been hiding for a while mate! I don't blame you! Sorry I missed the start of the thread but what a start! She is gorgeous! Love the GIFs too - very interesting exploration into effects and methodology!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS