exdollofficial.com

Silicone Softness and quality?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dollguy13
Former Member

Silicone Softness and quality?

Post by dollguy13 »

Hello there;

1. Can anyone tell me how soft a DSdoll silicone softness is? I realize that's difficult to explain and it may have been mentioned elsewhere but I can't seem to find much on it. I guess in relation; I'm use to TPE and had purchased a Realdoll which felt like hard rubber in comparison. But my small JM doll silicone was very soft

2. And the shininess gloss like finish is something I was never fond of, but I've seen some dolls with more of a matte like finish. Can anyone let me know if that is the case that the newer DS silicone has a more matte like finish?

3. One DS doll owner reported the dolls are very sticky unless heavily powdered? Is that true?

Thank you anyone who would take the time to inform me so I can make my purchase knowing

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Silicone Softness and quality?

Post by Fitz62 »

Hi,

I just purchased a DS-167 in Pink skin tone, and am blown away by the doll. I have owned an original body 7 Real Doll and have an older Boy Toy Winter; both of these were an early generation of doll and had a very firm feel overall. They were both very durable except for the fingers, which I learned the hard way require extra cautious handling.

The DS 167 doll is the closet to a real woman and the buttocks and breasts are quite soft. Also, the feel overall when you pick here up on the back, sides etc is a soft feel. Overall, I am extremely impressed especially considering the price; my only concern is how durable she will be over time.

The one draw back is the insert, it is rater small the shape and size makes it appear that it would not stay firmly in place for sex, so I didn't even try it out. I can see why I have read comments about how to have sex with a DS Doll.

I have a couple of Real Doll Inserts that I purchased to replace the original Boy Toy insert, which was also not very good and very hard, and used those instead, and they work great. You also have many choices on the style of labia you prefer. I made a tool to help install inserts when I bought the Boy Toy doll. I took a wooded spoon and cut off the edges where it will fit into the insert and use that to push it into the doll. Make sure to sand all of the edges so they are very smooth. I also liberally coat the inserts and the vagina opening with alcohol to make it easier to insert.

Good Luck

Fitz62

dollguy13
Former Member

Re: Silicone Softness and quality?

Post by dollguy13 »

Thanks so much Fitz
that was exactly what I was needing to know; and that's a super creative idea for the wooden spoons and vaginal area because I did read that was a draw back of it being so loose in there.

I'm definitely going to look into the 145cm knowing this and I may just get a real doll insert like you did.

INFORMATIONS