exdollofficial.com

How do I sign up on dsdoll.us?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

How do I sign up on dsdoll.us?

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

I'm having a difficult time on finding a way to get an account on the Doll Sweet US website. I am needing to get replacement parts for my Elisabeth (just in case) and when I tap on the "Add To Cart" button, I get a login wall with no obvious way to get a new account.

Please note that I am on the mobile version of https://dsdoll.us and going to the 3-dot menu and selecting "Request Desktop Site" doesn't serve the non-mobile site (Stupid "responsive design" :shakefist: )

I've already emailed Doll Sweet but I also want to get help from my homies at TDF.

This is what I get when I add EX Lite arms to a cart:
Screenshot_20170823-194105.png
Screenshot_20170823-194105.png (33.16 KiB) Viewed 1199 times
Only asks me to log in. No obvious way to get a new account or recover a forgotten login. That is not right. No website should do that!

I'm at my wit's end. I might have to email Don Delano at Mon Amour Toujours to see if he can help me...
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: How do I sign up on dsdoll.us?

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I hope that someone can answer this because I want to place an order with them as well.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I hope that someone can answer this because I want to place an order with them as well.
Stewie, I just emailed Don Delano of Mon Amour Toujours and he got back to me within five minutes telling me he's going to email Doll Sweet for me and will get back to me by tomorrow.

That's exemplary service if you ask me! :mrgreen:

I might need to let you know, Stewie Studmuffin, Mon Amour Toujours sells DSDolls... Give Don Delano a call (the number is on his website, http://www.monamourtoujours.com, or an email, again, on his website), he'll hook you up.

BTW, the DSDolls are in the Saphir (Sapphire) Collection at Mon Amour Toujours.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Ok thanks! :thumbs_up: But DS really should look into this and make their website easier to use.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

I like Firefox, but on the rare occasion when I can't open something I switch to chrome.

Try your computer instead of your phone and see if it works.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

AAAP wrote:I like Firefox, but on the rare occasion when I can't open something I switch to chrome.

Try your computer instead of your phone and see if it works.
No computer.

I have to get me one from the pawn shop when I get paid. Then I have to install my customized Ubuntu MATE distro...

Until then, no can do.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

On my i device I go to the dsdoll.us home page, click on the list button in the upper right side of the home page. At the bottom of the list you will see an option of "sign in" and another for ""new user".
Hope that helps.
Regards,
Jiayi

INFORMATIONS