exdollofficial.com

question about insert

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

zhengxxx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

question about insert

Post by zhengxxx »

I found the real doll can sell there insert separate (looks more realistic to me) has any one try to put there insert to ds dolls?

this is possible ?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: question about insert

Post by haremlover »

That sounds most interesting.

Currently the insert of the 158 and 160 models gives better sex in my opinion.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

The opening for the insert is different for DS body types, ie the 145 is different then the 163. Could you perhaps be more specific on the DS body type you would like to use? If you got the dimentions of the RD insert, DS doll owners could measure the opening on their dolls to see if it might fit.
Regards,
Jiayi

zhengxxx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zhengxxx »

jiayi wrote:The opening for the insert is different for DS body types, ie the 145 is different then the 163. Could you perhaps be more specific on the DS body type you would like to use? If you got the dimentions of the RD insert, DS doll owners could measure the opening on their dolls to see if it might fit.
Regards,
Jiayi
thanks for your replay! i would like to use it on 145 body, the dimentions of the RD insert from there site shows 7" deep x 2" in diamete i may have to trim it if needed! just wonder if someone has try it before!

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

A soft but hard silicone adapter for inserts would be welcome. I don't love the inserts for me DS163. They are fine in some positions .. but in other (particularly if the legs are apart), they don't meet the mark. That's one thing that DS really needs to work on.

INFORMATIONS