exdollofficial.com

Test blocks of DS silicone?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Test blocks of DS silicone?

Post by cablez »

has anyone ever seen blocks of DS silicone available anywhere?

I'd like to have get a bunch of them to test fabrics for bleeding. I'm still waiting for my doll to arrive, but in preparation I have only bought white clothes and sheets for her because I'm a little paranoid about staining...

Thanks everyone!

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Test blocks of DS silicone?

Post by mi6c »

Kindly look into the sticky section of this very forum:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=55627
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Test blocks of DS silicone?

Post by cablez »

Thank you, but I've seen that thread. I'm not looking to compare colors, I want to buy the silicone pieces. It does mention DS France in that topic, but I live in USA. Does anyone have a link to a retailer that would sell DS silicone pieces to the USA?

INFORMATIONS