exdollofficial.com

WHO IS SHE?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WHO IS SHE?

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

The face is super life-like. Because DS has utilised a new makeup skill. We call it ultra realistic S-grade makeup.
Attachments
DS Silicone most realistic sex doll 167cm Mohan S-Grade makeup-15.jpg
DS Silicone most realistic sex doll 167cm Mohan S-Grade makeup-15.jpg (139.44 KiB) Viewed 869 times
DS-Silicone-most-realistic-sex-doll-167cm-Mohan-S-Grade-makeup-1b.jpg
DS-Silicone-most-realistic-sex-doll-167cm-Mohan-S-Grade-makeup-1b.jpg (67.59 KiB) Viewed 869 times
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Strangelove75
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Strangelove75 »

The EX DOLL website put the price for this doll at $3990, which is not bad for what it appears you will get. This certainly looks like the doll I would be buying first, as I am interested in photographing the doll(s) and the realism of this face is just what I would be looking for - fantastic!

Juiless
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Juiless »

I love the EXDOLL sculpts as well, it's a shame they aren't the same on the DS website. I want one!!!!!!!

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

she sexy 8)

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Absolutely love Mohan's face, But even if I had the $$$ the body does not do it for me. Need smaller boobs ( b cuo max)and a much! smaller butt, at least 4-5 inches smaller, 32-33 inch

Juiless
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Juiless »

harvey48 wrote:Absolutely love Mohan's face, But even if I had the $$$ the body does not do it for me. Need smaller boobs ( b cuo max)and a much! smaller butt, at least 4-5 inches smaller, 32-33 inch
I wonder if her head would look okay on the DS-145 Minus style body, that has smaller boobs. But you'd loose a significant portion of the height and I don't think they offered a taller body in a petite size.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

My understanding is the 145 minus is not available, customs problems. Looks like if you stay away from plus, the size would be OK.

A friend here on TDF that has a 145 says the head would be too big.

I am retired living on SS, no pension, so this would not be possible in any event.

jlc767
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jlc767 »

Bauta wrote:By when you can get this face in the official pages of DS Doll in US and EU.

For now only available on the website EXDOLL.
Someone knows What's it is called this new head, and where else can you get it?

This Asian face is beautiful and awesome!
Is exdoll the same as ds doll??

INFORMATIONS