exdollofficial.com

Yellow tint skin silicon Doll Sweet - changeable?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Yellow tint skin silicon Doll Sweet - changeable?

Post by TPEsnack »

Is this normal in Doll Sweet? Or does silicon always turn yellow over time? Ah, I see from their websites that Doll Sweet actually offers a yellow tinted doll. I find that *very* strange. Humans are all kinds of tints, but from all my travels (including in Asia) I have never seen a yellow person. But of course, dolls are not about reality...

More importantly is there a chemical treatment or powder that one can use to reduce/change this tint? Is silicon anything like human skin that can be treated temporarily or permanently to change appearance?

I suspect that the original Doll Sweet was deliberately chosen by the buyer to be yellow, but that the doll has darkened over time.

I have some commercial and artistic projects (plus standard use of course) I want to do with a doll, but the yellow tint (depending on severity) is a potential obstacle. Certainly the face if very yellow. On the one hand one doesn't want to see a jaundiced face (unhealthy skin tone) in a facsimile of a human being, however the face must match the body. So, I am perplexed if this is a design error, especially as face has a waxy appearance compared to body. Will the feel to the skin be different? I suspect that the chemical composition of head and body are different from each other.

I do not see higher end (4 Woods, Real Doll etc) being offered in 'yellow', only lower end dolls. But I thought Doll Sweet IS higher end. Apparently not, mid-range perhaps? The colour based on photos looks like the cheap torsos etc I see made in China, as if they don't want to spend money on good dye or fixative.

What say you?
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Yellow tint skin silicon Doll Sweet - changeable?

Post by Karrot »

Xiaoli is the Yellow skin tone, you decide if it looks bad or not :)
Xiaoli-Sheer.JPG
Xiaoli-Sheer.JPG (111.96 KiB) Viewed 609 times
IMG_2550.JPG
IMG_2550.JPG (139.33 KiB) Viewed 609 times
IMG_2886.JPG
IMG_2886.JPG (181.61 KiB) Viewed 609 times
IMG_3547.JPG
IMG_3547.JPG (117.98 KiB) Viewed 609 times
IMG_7263.JPG
IMG_7263.JPG (100.11 KiB) Viewed 609 times
005.JPG
005.JPG (99.43 KiB) Viewed 609 times
IMG_6981.JPG
IMG_6981.JPG (116.6 KiB) Viewed 609 times
IMG_7274.JPG
IMG_7274.JPG (109.22 KiB) Viewed 609 times
IMG_1906.JPG
IMG_1906.JPG (96.3 KiB) Viewed 609 times
None of the above pics have had post work done on them (to my best recollection), the tone difference is purely from lighting during the photo shoots.

She's about 3 years old and hasnt change colour one bit from the day I got her. The heads (She has 2) and body are made of the same silicone and feel the same.

Cured Silicone is resistant to just about everything it would encounter under normal day to day use. You can certainly apply normal cosmetics to a silicone doll and simply wipe it off again with no ill effects.

Hope that helps

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Well, I don't know how the OP feels about it, but as for me... She's totally beautiful Karrot. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

A matter of personal taste of course. I say it's acceptable. Design in other areas surpasses skin tone IMHO, at first glance anyway. Must compare in the flesh so to speak.

Thank for photos, impressive work to this amateur.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Silicone can be painted.
http://www.fusefx.ca/index.html
http://www.factor2.com/

Forget about any wipe on creams or powders.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

rubherkitty wrote:Forget about any wipe on creams or powders.
thanks for that rubherkitty

INFORMATIONS