exdollofficial.com

How important are head sizes for bodies?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

How important are head sizes for bodies?

Post by TPEsnack »

I mean, is this just an aesthetic issue of proportions? Or, will a head intended for 158 cm+ simply not fit on a 145 cm body?

Is there a work around?

The reason I ask is from the candy store list of Doll Sweet heads I see three or four 158 cm heads that I might want to buy for a 145 doll body.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: How important are head sizes for bodies?

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Most manufacturers list range of heads suitable for bodies.

As an example without showing vendor preference RLSD has a good website to reflect this with head options....

https://reallovesexdolls.com/extra-sex-doll-heads/

They classify by

100cm Sex Doll Heads
118cm Sex Doll Heads
125cm Sex Doll Heads
135cm and Larger Sex Doll Heads

So a good general rule of thumb.

Do note though that DS run a silicone doll that has a silicone head, that is not compatable with the above listed TPE heads, and the head mounting arbour is different. The above is merely a guide for head size classifications, and for those innovative advanced doll owning daredevils, contact sandro for inter brand adapters.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

I worded my question poorly. What I should have written was...

In order to determine whether a doll head is interchangeable cross-manufacturer and within a manufacturer, how does one learn this?

For example, (speculating here) there are only three mechanical system for attaching heads. Within the X system (e.g. threaded bolt system) three sizes; within Y system two systems; etc.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The heads for the 145 are already pushing a limit on being slightly oversized. Getting a bigger head will make her look very disproportionate. Not the right size.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi TPEsnack,
Here is a link to head sizes on the DS 168 (now called 163). It's not the 145, but it should give you some idea of what you might be dealing with. I have found, in general, that adult female head width is slightly wider than 1/3 the shoulder width, not counting the ears.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ilit=sasha
Jiayi

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

samara78 wrote:The heads for the 145 are already pushing a limit on being slightly oversized. Getting a bigger head will make her look very disproportionate. Not the right size.
'Pushing the envelope' is my motto.

Wow, TDF has some top people - informed and helpful. Thank you Jiayi and Samara78.

And presumably doing the opposite (smaller head on bigger body) would also look weird? Hmm, probably even more so. Why? Because, there are some erotic aesthetic advantage of a slightly oversized head. I won't go into details here but it should be obvious. Whether this was intentional by the manufacturer I can only speculate.

Hey, people who have done this (mixing and matching heads relative to size and manufacturer) - join in! I will check the recommended threads now. Maybe this has all been discussed before.

Mr. Enthusiastic but not so patient and organized

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Comparison of a 160+ and a 145 with heads correct and swapped.

Correct
IMG_4266.JPG
IMG_4266.JPG (100.6 KiB) Viewed 4721 times
Swapped (160 head on 145 body)
IMG_4267.JPG
IMG_4267.JPG (97.47 KiB) Viewed 4721 times
IMG_4284.JPG
IMG_4284.JPG (118.85 KiB) Viewed 4721 times
The 160 head does look over sized and IIRC the 145 head didnt fit properly on to the neck of the 160 body (neck was too thick to comfortably go in to the head base)

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I find bigger head on small body OK whereas small head on big body looks quite odd.

When the 160 head was placed on the 145 body the hair and lighting was also different.
The lighting makes her cheeks look bigger. If the hair was pulled around front more it would slim her face.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

rubherkitty wrote:I find bigger head on small body OK whereas small head on big body looks quite odd.

When the 160 head was placed on the 145 body the hair and lighting was also different.
The lighting makes her cheeks look bigger. If the hair was pulled around front more it would slim her face.
I am no scientist but I suspect there is an evolutionary reason for perception of the first part of your first statement. And this is my perception also. Even the big head on small body looks a bit strange to me but just slightly, versus the small on big looks truly bizarre.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Some much about lighting, camera angles and hair.

In the first pic, the black hair head looks wider/ fuller.
In the 2nd & 3rd pic the black hair head looks thinner.

Full hair like a 80's big perm will make a face look smaller.

Thin straight hair will make a face look larger.
But pull that thin hair over the cheeks some and the same face will look thinner.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

Karrot,

I have seen women in the real world who like like the girl on the left of image 4284 (bigger head on slightly smaller body). And not just women who have dwarfism. Just go to the Philippines! However, I have never seen the opposite. Wait a sec I did once, a pinhead (I use the word to refer to someone with microcephaly, and he was severely mentally retarded). The image is absolutely not erotic because it does not indicate a healthy or a young person. And certainly not a healthy young person.

My two cents worth.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Completely agree its not erotic :) these were simple snaps taken to show the 160 head on the 145 body, a combination I didnt like at all. Purely a curiousity thing.

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

Very amusing tagline Karrot.

Sir,

You are a seasoned member and familiar with DS dolls yes?

Can you identify the DS doll head in these photos?

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=88347

The seller told me that it is of a head no longer for sale. But I think it is really just unknown. I can't tell if it is the same as in your photos. Makeup and lighting and angles makes it difficult to now for sure.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I think that's the Nina head and yes DS has controlled where that head is shipped to due to it looking on the younger side.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

TPEsnack wrote:I worded my question poorly. What I should have written was...

In order to determine whether a doll head is interchangeable cross-manufacturer and within a manufacturer, how does one learn this?

For example, (speculating here) there are only three mechanical system for attaching heads. Within the X system (e.g. threaded bolt system) three sizes; within Y system two systems; etc.

Ummmm 8O
Anung Un Rama wrote:Most manufacturers list range of heads suitable for bodies.

As an example without showing vendor preference RLSD has a good website to reflect this with head options....

https://reallovesexdolls.com/extra-sex-doll-heads/

They classify by

100cm Sex Doll Heads
118cm Sex Doll Heads
125cm Sex Doll Heads
135cm and Larger Sex Doll Heads

So a good general rule of thumb.

Do note though that DS run a silicone doll that has a silicone head, that is not compatable with the above listed TPE heads, and the head mounting arbour is different. The above is merely a guide for head size classifications, and for those innovative advanced doll owning daredevils, contact sandro for inter brand adapters.

Anung :thumbs_up:
OK did I miss something :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS