exdollofficial.com

How important are head sizes for bodies?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: How important are head sizes for bodies?

Post by CF »

Proportionally, heads are smaller as people progress toward adulthood, so a larger head will make a person or doll look younger and vice-versa. The head-swapped photos above illustrate this. Oversized or undersized heads will both look jarring.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: How important are head sizes for bodies?

Post by jazzman »

Has anyone tried the Tong head on a 158 body? If so I'd love to see photo?
I have been looking for DS body for my tonv head but really want 158 to 163 so if ths combo wont look right then maybe I will have to abandon that idea, and just sell Tong head.

Karrot wrote:Comparison of a 160+ and a 145 with heads correct and swapped.

Correct
IMG_4266.JPG
Swapped (160 head on 145 body)
IMG_4267.JPG
IMG_4284.JPG
The 160 head does look over sized and IIRC the 145 head didnt fit properly on to the neck of the 160 body (neck was too thick to comfortably go in to the head base)

K

INFORMATIONS