exdollofficial.com

Making the best of a bad situation

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Making the best of a bad situation

Post by TPEsnack »

Here I am with a handicapped doll having something close to Bill Clinton-style non-sex. And having a great time. No penetration (due to fallout from a Pyongyang missile test) but very erotic never the less. Holding 'her' head to my chest or looking into her intense eyes is somehow a very personal experience. But without being offended afterwards if I slide her under the bed. And no talking on her cell phone for three hours about nothing. I don't need to meet her parents because she has none. And she can't get pregnant.

The downside is that it is like real sex with a female partner, all the trying something until it works. And it's tiring since in the end only one position works.

On the plus side, those big-for-the-girl tits feel great when they are sweated up from all my cardio and weight-lifting (I am speaking of in bed). Really, the nipples on top of firm breasts slide across mine and I didn't realize my own could feel so good. But mostly it's the kissing frenzy and the emotional excitation of power games I am unlikely to do with a girlfriend unless I have known her for five minutes.

Curiously, the ass is harder than her belly, intolerably so. Plus interfemural screwing doesn't work from behind and I have no idea why.

I figure if I get 25 fucks out of her I will not have wasted my money. Even better would be pimping her out for a few days as a non-union film extra or Junior Miss model who has eaten too much beef with (w)hormones, then it will have been worth the purchase price. I am nothing if not romantic.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

INFORMATIONS