exdollofficial.com

Size of the heads too small?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Melkor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Size of the heads too small?

Post by Melkor »

Hello.
I just got my DS145- with Nina head. Overall she is beautiful and the face is nice and detailed, but I feel like her head is way too small. It looks just about alright if you are really close to her in a birdseye view position. However when you take a step back and look at her from the sides or any other angle and it looks horrible.
It saddens me to say this, but it does not look proportional at all. The neck feels too long aswell. It looks better in photos, but you have to use a forced perspective, and you can't really do that IRL... The worst is when you look at her from a low angle. Unfortunatley this is the angle you have to look at her from when she is laying on her back in front of you.
I am really bummed out and it feels very dissapointing. I was fully aware of that a doll will not look super great all the time of course, but I was expecting her head and body to look proportional atleast.
I am considering ordering a head for the bigger models, maybe it will look better...
Thank you for taking your time to read this.
“I have never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.” ― Henry David Thoreau

amordeplastico

Re: Size of the heads too small?

Post by amordeplastico »

Very strange. I have a 145 Nina and she's simply perfect. I don't post pictures of her because she's forbidden here.
Where did you buy her?
AMORDEPLASTICO DOLLS
SY Doll Head #97 140cm
Doll 4ever Bella 146cm
DS Doll Nina 145cm
Doll House 168 Molly Evo
Doll House 168 Sei
Doll House 168 Molly

INFORMATIONS