exdollofficial.com

Weight difference between 158 and 163

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

Weight difference between 158 and 163

Post by Jason1978 »

I had a 158 ds but recently lost her she weighed 29kg I really like the 163 and I see they weigh 25kg I was wondering if any one can tell me if this weight difference makes the doll much easier to carry and move? The 158 was a bit heavy at times but I loved her and she was gorgeous just wondering how much difference the 4kg make?

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Weight difference between 158 and 163

Post by take123 »

Im not buff or anything. I have 160+ and 167. The weight of the 167 is more but I cant tell the difference. You have to pick her up properly or else it will be harder to lift. I bend the knees and lift her up on the knee joint and her neck. It is relatively simple process now after doing it so much.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Have you checked out this thread. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=76649
Go to page 13, there are some real DS figures.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Here's the direct link to where Mondoon did guide you to:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=176

The OI - 25kg, SA - 26.9kg and a SH165 31.5kg are mine and my take on them is:
The OI is a breeze to handle, the SA is OK to handle & the SH is hard to handle.
The SH was next to impossible for me to being with but it got a bit better over time.
Hope this helps.

Kind regards.

Oh, and the DS163 is a lovely doll. :wink:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

Thanks for the real weight list I see the 167 weighs a lot more than 29 kg I will most probably be getting the 163 it's a beautiful doll and lighter than some others and a nice height I found the real weight chart very helpful

INFORMATIONS