exdollofficial.com

DS Insert Comparison Video

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

DS Insert Comparison Video

Post by Sate »

Evening all,

Below is my latest video, where I compare all currently available DS inserts including a look at all of them inserted in a DS 145cm doll.
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (252.36 KiB) Viewed 6049 times
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Password for video: dolls

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few notes to add on top of the video:

- The "B" type insert doesn't feature a matte coating like the other inserts, so it leaks some oil. Will update this post if this is only a temporary occurence.

Update: Oil leak has lessened noticeably, a thorough washing / powdering and exposure to room temperature air are the only newly introduced factors. Leaking has resumed though, with a paper under the insert showing the same stain pattern as before, just at a slower rate.

- The "G" type insert is the most expensive insert at one unit for $19 (all other inserts are two for $19). It is also tighter than the other inserts, making insertion uncomfortable without using plenty of lubricant.

Choosing a good DS insert is tough just with the four available, and from experience built in is usually far more pleasurable and fulfilling. From the time spent with these inserts I can still recommend the "B" type one just make sure to clean out your doll's cavity after use from oil leaking, and the "G" is alright but just too tight. It may loosen up in time but is better used for the bigger bodies, in the 145cm body it is a little too long and could use some room to stretch.

- Sate

Update: As I thought, the "B" type insert is the best one out of the four. Once inserted, it stay solidly inside and provide a large opening for intercourse with gentle ribbing inside. Positions such as doggystyle are easier to accomplish thanks to the larger opening. The only downsides are those previously mentioned, the insert does leak some oil so it's best not to leave it in your doll at rest, and in the 145cm body the insert just about covers the cavity entrance and may contribute to tearing on the edges if used too harshly (wild pumping or stretching).

The "G" style insert provides a fairly nice experience as well but is behind the "B" type in satisfaction. The "G" type is very tight and hard to enter without proper lubrication, and being the longest insert may stick out from the cavity as little depending on which doll body you have, with the mushroom style head not being flush with the vaginal cavity entrance.
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DS Insert Comparison Video

Post by MannyCan »

Thanks as always Sate! Wonderful and thorough review.

I still think that DS is really trailing in the inserts department. I love the shape of my DS163+ .. but her inserts look terrible once her legs are spread apart (doesn't feel too bad .. just looks bad). They really need to rethink that.

zhengxxx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zhengxxx »

thanks for sharing. looking for this long time, and have you try different brand insert to ds 145? like meiki? if yes what would you recommend?

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

:glou: Great review and comparisons! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Thank you for your time, dedication; wonderfully presented! Mods I recommend making this a sticky thread under DS.

:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

zhengxxx wrote:thanks for sharing. looking for this long time, and have you try different brand insert to ds 145? like meiki? if yes what would you recommend?
I haven't tried other inserts in my doll just yet, for this video I only wanted to present what DS currently provides for their own dolls, especially looking at how they match the cavity provided.

Haven't taken the time to look at sleeve inserts but essentially what would work best is an insert, at least for the 145cm doll, that is cylinder shaped and a little fat, has large puffy style lips, and is no longer than 6 inches so it can match the cavity size. Even then, it can't be too big otherwise it can put pressure on the cavity entrance and lead to tearing.
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

Thank you Sate. I learned a lot from your comparison video.

I would like to see doll makers focusing on what they do best - dolls. And make the channel large enough to accommodate any meiki. Onahole manufacturers stick to what they do best. But integrate them.

I have the 'S' inert and it is painfully hard for me. So, I can't use it. Your post educated me that the Doll Sweet silicon insert wasn't soiled from a previous useer's lube (ugh). It leaks oil.The nature of the beast.

I have some Japanese and American wankers where the sensation is much better - more stimulation, tighter etc. One even has a uterus. Adding a uterus is a major step forward in my opinion. As is having the insert itself substantial. And no labia minor - only camel toe. All a matter of taste of course.

Now I will look to see if anyone has posted a chart comparing which manufacturers have mutually interchangeable inserts.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

I think soon it'll be time for me to get new insert(s) for my ds145. Now I have 3 inserts that came with the doll but I'm not sure what their models are. I think the best one is the thickest and longest (~14cm) one in the middle, two smaller ones (~13c) at the sides seem identical. Is large insert possibly "type R" and smaller ones "type S"? Or are they all the same model but just different size? I think I have to discard those small inserts because silicone has hardened too much and they feel too harsh for my manly part. So that'll leave me only 1 insert to use and I don't know how long it takes before it also loses it's softness. I checked DS Doll EU site and what prices, 60 EUR for 1 insert! At DS Doll US it was $19 per insert and maybe less if ordered straight from China.
Attachments
20180630_183451.jpg
20180630_183451.jpg (70.57 KiB) Viewed 5346 times

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Pumpster, make sure to check the shipping cost. The US cost of $19 isn't bad, and you get 2 for the price of one, but the shipping is $48! I'm considering ordering one of the newly redesigned 145 inserts (well, 2), but the shipping cost is so prohibitive I haven't bothered to yet. If you were in the US, I'd say we team up and order some and split the cost. If you are ordering multiples, it's the same shipping and more cost effective. At least that was the case for me when last time I ordered an R type and a G, along with a couple other items. (The G is too tight to use. The B type are nice because they fill up the cavity opening (no gap), but are actually a bit too large since they are made for larger dolls, so you also have to be careful, and they are harder to get in and out. Also, I find The B type a bit lacking in stimulation beyond the initial opening. The deep part is mostly just smooth.)

Looking at your photo, It is possible your longer middle one is an R type or just a slightly longer version of the S type. I took a couple pictures with my R and S type side by side, one with the B type alongside as well. The R type is be noticeably a bit thinner than the S type, but your inserts look to me like they are the same girth, so this makes me think they are all actually type S. The new type S appear like a smaller version of the type B with the wider opening and only coming in red/pink, not body color.

If you get one, I'd be curious what you think of it. Sate said the design of the insert and newer 145 dolls was better, but nobody has reported how the new insert is with older 145 cm dolls. He has some photos in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=99902&start=15
Attachments
20180630_161308 (2).jpg
20180630_161308 (2).jpg (450.54 KiB) Viewed 5319 times
20180630_161226 (2).jpg
20180630_161226 (2).jpg (546.15 KiB) Viewed 5319 times

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Thanks for advice. Actually shorter inserts in my photo are also thinner compared to the middle insert but they all have texture inside and not smooth surface so I'm not sure what type they are. I like middle insert the most because it stays in place better and doesn't have side gaps when doll's legs are spreaded because it sits tight in the cavity. I'd love to split the shipping costs but unfortunately I live in EU. Shipping costs sure seem to be awful, I guess that 60€ price at EU site is for 1 insert only and doesn't even include shipping. At DE site insert cost "only" 25€ but shipping was 140€... yeah, sure.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Yeah, it really sucks. Makes me wonder if any vendors keep them in stock and offer a more reasonable overall price.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

With these huge DS delivery prices I'm tempted to get cheap stroker from sex store and mod it to fit in my doll if necessary but I'm not sure how each material will react with silicone as there seem to be all kinds of Cyber/magic/ultra skin and with many products there's only mention of "soft skin like material". Maybe they are just different blends of TPE.

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

Just figured I'd give my take on this insert comparison. So in that video with Sate's 145 I'd say it's an older model i'm assuming because with the new DS 145's in 2018, mine recently made in July, the cavity is much smaller and tighter. So the insert is actually very snug against the walls with the "S" insert that comes with the 145 ladies.

I also have the "B" and "G" type inserts because I wanted to see how they were like. From my experience though.. the "B" type does not fit into the 145 DS cavity, as I did try to get it to fit but it wouldn't even go in because of it's size to the point that I made the mistake of trying to expand the cavity opening with my fingers at the top. By doing so I made a tear but I fixed it with "Permatex Windshield Sealant Flowable Silicone". A point to note is never ever try to stretch out the Silicone at the cavity entrance, only wiggle it in carefully like in the video shown on the DS site.

I tried the "G" type and my god is it really really tight at the entry. My brother down there started feeling raw within 5-10 secs because of how right it was, even with additional lubricant. But as for how well it fits in the DS 145, I'd say it fits pretty ok like the "S" type that comes with the doll.

I attached some images of the tear and how well the "S" type for DS 145 fit. Of course I didn't push the insert all the way in so it sticks out a little to show how well it fits in general.
Attachments
tear_point.jpg
tear_point.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 5058 times
insert.JPG
insert.JPG (1.57 MiB) Viewed 5058 times
snug.JPG
snug.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 5058 times
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

My last DS doll was a 145cm plus made in 2018, and they did noticeably reduce the size of the cavity opening, which prevent the insert from falling out like in earlier models, and improves the overall look.

It's a half step in one way, they made the cavity smaller to hold the insert better but didn't do anything with the anal cavity.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

Yeah well.. the anal cavity is small as hell anyways and not deep so I wouldn't use it in the first place. So just the fix on the vaginal cavity is good enough in my opinion as the insert stays in quite well with the vaccuum effect, but the other inserts can't really be tested with it. Guess I tested it just to give some more feedback on your experiment hehe.
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Thanks for this video - so very helpful! :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS