exdollofficial.com

Where do you get clothes for your DS-145?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Where do you get clothes for your DS-145?

Post by dullahan »

Where do you get good looking clothes for such a petite doll?

My first doll was ~152 cm (was supposed to be 165cm) doll and finding clothes for that small of a stature proved to be quite a treasure hunt. My future DS-145 is even more petite so it's going to be even bigger hassle to find clothes that look adult.

I scoured pretty much everywhere I could possibly find via Google. Asos, GAP, Nordstrom, all the other prominent web clothing stores. Everything seemed overly long. Some Asian stores like Light In The Box does have a pretty nice XS selection, but the quality of those clothes is abysmal. They come unraveled and won't stop bleeding colors, no matter how many times you handwash them.

I've seen many great photos here of DS dolls and they've had fitting clothes that look good. Not childish at all either. So I'm curious as to where you guys are finding those.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Where do you get clothes for your DS-145?

Post by lilbitlonely »

I bought most of my clothes at Swap.com. You can use their search filters to find women's size xxs/00, xs/0, and Juniors size 00, 0 (in children's). Their stock is always rotating, so if you don't find anything today, check back again in a few days.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I got most of my clothes at places like Walmart, Burlington and Victoria's Secret.
Women's size xs for panties
Women's small for clothes or Juniors medium.
Girls size 13 for shoes, or women's size 1 or 2.
You can find xs panties at both Walmart and Victoria's Secret. Xs garter belt at Victoria's Secret.
Women's knee high stockings work pretty well. Most go up to the thighs on a 145. I get those in a 4 pack at Dollar General in nude or black. I get white knee highs at Walmart.
Hope that helps.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Goodwill and salvation army are good spots to find stuff as well.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

gonestill77 wrote:Goodwill and salvation army are good spots to find stuff as well.....
I always recommend this option as well. The clothes have been washed a hundred times already, so less chance of staining. Plus they are incredibly inexpensive. And you can occasionally find some pretty unique items.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I have a ton of clothes that will fit her for sale at the moment. Let me know what you may need. Salvation army and goodwill are great places to buy
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Broven wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:Goodwill and salvation army are good spots to find stuff as well.....
I always recommend this option as well. The clothes have been washed a hundred times already, so less chance of staining. Plus they are incredibly inexpensive. And you can occasionally find some pretty unique items.
We have a local eBay-like site that people sell used clothes and stuff. I bought most of my clothes for the first doll there. The selection for XS/XXS size is very limited though. Some kids/youth clothes do work though. I'd rather order these online than go fetch them from a public space.
samara78 wrote:I have a ton of clothes that will fit her for sale at the moment. Let me know what you may need. Salvation army and goodwill are great places to buy
Thanks! I've seen how you dress your DS dolls so I know you have a good taste in clothing. Looking forward seeing what you have for sale.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

thyujiok
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by thyujiok »

samara78 wrote:I have a ton of clothes that will fit her for sale at the moment. Let me know what you may need. Salvation army and goodwill are great places to buy
@samara78

I also have a DS145 on the way! I was going to PM you to see what you have, I think my account is too new to do so...

Can you post them in here? If not, what US sizes do you use?

Thanks in advance!

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

I've been using Amazon.co They have a wide selection and it ships to you in a couple of days. If you get from China about 4-5 weeks

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

thyujiok wrote:
@samara78

I also have a DS145 on the way! I was going to PM you to see what you have, I think my account is too new to do so...

Can you post them in here? If not, what US sizes do you use?

Thanks in advance!
4 more meaningful posts and you can private message me
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Have some up in the sale section.

INFORMATIONS