exdollofficial.com

DS145 Best way to bend the spine forward and backward?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

loadrunner

DS145 Best way to bend the spine forward and backward?

Post by loadrunner »

I just got my new 145CM, and I was wondering what the best way to bend the spine forward and backwards was? I can twist her torso from side to side, but the spine joint seems very tight and doesn't move at all. Any pointers on where the joint actually is on the doll so that I can know where to push would be great. I see it on the skeleton pictures on the sticky, but it doesn't seem to want to move in that direction. Thanks!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: DS145 Best way to bend the spine forward and backward?

Post by Anung Un Rama »

loadrunner wrote:I just got my new 145CM, and I was wondering what the best way to bend the spine forward and backwards was? I can twist her torso from side to side, but the spine joint seems very tight and doesn't move at all. Any pointers on where the joint actually is on the doll so that I can know where to push would be great. I see it on the skeleton pictures on the sticky, but it doesn't seem to want to move in that direction. Thanks!
:D Welcome loadrunner, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

no doubt the DS crew will respond shortly.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I don't have any problem moving the spine back and forth.

What I do is put one hand on her stomach and the other pull forward around her shoulders and to bend her back get behind her and put your arm around her (like a choke hold) then with the hand push in while pulling your arm towards you. I hope all that made sense. Once you get it mvoving it should be smooth sailing from then on. In case you didn't know already (I didn't at first) her spine can also bend from side to side.

Good luck with everything and Congrats on your new DS 145
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

To bend spine backwards, I lay her on her stomach and hold down the waist and put arm under neck collarbone area and pull upward. To bend forward, I lay her on back and lift legs together upward, she will move till the feet almost touch the head.
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

loadrunner

Post by loadrunner »

Thanks for the tips! I didn't want to push too hard on her stomach at first, but she still seems okay.

INFORMATIONS