exdollofficial.com

My first doll finally arrived! DS163 Jiaxin.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My first doll finally arrived! DS163 Jiaxin.

Post by cablez »

A few more pictures. I had fun with some hair-ties :)
Attachments
IMG_0365.JPG
IMG_0365.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1306 times
IMG_0368.JPG
IMG_0368.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1306 times
IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1306 times
IMG_0379.JPG
IMG_0379.JPG (2.34 MiB) Viewed 1306 times
IMG_0375.JPG
IMG_0375.JPG (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1306 times

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

Finally some normal quality time... watching cartoons :D
Attachments
IMG_0384.JPG
IMG_0384.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1298 times

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

She's a cutie!
JM 75cm Angel C

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

She's very lovely

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed that a housekeeper found her in my bed and broke her by accident while trying to move her. I was so angry! Stupid dream, but I think it's significant that I dreamed of her at all. I'm still working on trying to talk to her. I've only made it to hello and goodnight so far. I feel so silly right now about the whole thing, but I want a friend so much and I'm hoping to get there with time. I just need to stop judging myself!

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

cablez wrote:I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed that a housekeeper found her in my bed and broke her by accident while trying to move her. I was so angry! Stupid dream, but I think it's significant that I dreamed of her at all. I'm still working on trying to talk to her. I've only made it to hello and goodnight so far. I feel so silly right now about the whole thing, but I want a friend so much and I'm hoping to get there with time. I just need to stop judging myself!
Cablez, I would not worry. Take your time, and things will come naturally. I personally don't speak a ton to my doll, but if I am trying to work something out in my head, at least she is a manifestation of the "other side" I imagine listening to me. As many have said here on the forum, the more you treat her like a person, the more she will become a person to you. I imagine a part of it is how talkative you are naturally as well. It looks to me like you're on the right track.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Talking isn't something dolls do very much. They do it with body language. How they happen to sit or gesticulate when you put them down or move them. "What's the next thing she wants to do?" "What's the next position she needs to move into?"

Just give her a kiss on the cheek and know that she cannpt speak.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

I don't expect her to speak back to me :) What I really want is to cultivate is an emotional connection that I feel is lacking in my life. I thought having a one sided conversation might be one way, but it doesn't feel right. The most comforted I've felt so far is when I sat her on my couch and I curled up with my head on her lap. I put her arm over and rested her hand on my chest and I feel asleep like that; it was very very nice.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Let go, stop judging yourself and start enjoying yourself. You deserve to be happy.

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

windave wrote:Let go, stop judging yourself and start enjoying yourself. You deserve to be happy.
Excellent advice! Happiness is a very hard concept with lots of factors, but it is always generated internally. I have a lot of love to give, and while I have very good friends, I got a doll to have a reliable outlet for my affection (not just libido). It's still very new, but I'm optimistic that it will help in the equation for happiness eventually :)

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

Jimbofod wrote:I imagine a part of it is how talkative you are naturally as well. It looks to me like you're on the right track.
I think you're right. I'm naturally a quiet person. Perhaps the most rewarding conversation we can have is to be comfortable being silent together; something I value in human friends too :)

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

I finally got my pretty dresses in the mail today! I got 3, and except for the shoulder straps they fit very nice and snug, tight like a glove :) It's very exciting to have some proper clothes, and I'm looking forward to accessorizing even more. Here is my first evening of playing dress-up with Audrey:
Attachments
IMG_0392.JPG
IMG_0392.JPG (1.51 MiB) Viewed 1156 times
IMG_0394.JPG
IMG_0394.JPG (2.03 MiB) Viewed 1156 times
IMG_0395.JPG
IMG_0395.JPG (2.33 MiB) Viewed 1156 times
IMG_0396.JPG
IMG_0396.JPG (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1156 times
IMG_0398.JPG
IMG_0398.JPG (2.25 MiB) Viewed 1156 times
IMG_0399.JPG
IMG_0399.JPG (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1156 times
IMG_0402.JPG
IMG_0402.JPG (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1156 times
IMG_0403.JPG
IMG_0403.JPG (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1156 times

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

haremlover wrote:Just give her a kiss on the cheek and know that she cannot speak.
My two dolls can speak, as it were. The key, in my opinion, is that their personalities must be allowed to naturally develop. It gets easier to “hear” her if you already have impressions of who she is and what her tendencies are. It takes time. Even after being together for some time, my girls have to remind me to “get out of my own way” so they can come through more clearly.

There’s no rush, cablez. It’s nice to see you trying to embrace a fuller experience. :thumbs_up:

Beautiful dress, btw. A doll could get married in something like that. 8)

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

LaDollyVita wrote:There’s no rush, cablez. It’s nice to see you trying to embrace a fuller experience. :thumbs_up:

Beautiful dress, btw. A doll could get married in something like that. 8)
Thanks for the encouragement. I should start thinking about her personality! I didn't consider it until now, I guess I just thought it would happen naturally, but I'll definitely put some thought into what kind of girl she might be. This will be fun!

And I was definitely going for a wedding-vibe with this dress, hence the veil, even though I think it's more of a bridesmaid dress... I've always loved wedding and bridal fashion. I love formal gowns too, but it's a shame that she can't stand to model them. I'm still glad I didn't get the standing-foot bolts for her because I like her perfect tiny feet as is. oh well, she'll still look fabulous on my couch :wink:

INFORMATIONS